The absolute state of Veeky Forums

This has to stop. Veeky Forums has become nothing but threads of people shilling their random scam coins. Mods need to step in to put an end to this shit.
There should be a Bitcoin general and an Alt coin general.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800
medium.com/@murchandamus/i-have-just-read-jonald-fyookballs-article-https-medium-com-jonaldfyookball-mathematical-fd112d13737a
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/47zfzt/blockstream_is_now_controlled_by_the_bilderberg/
medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IOC isn't a shill its best coin on the market unlimited GAINS

I think there should be a crypto sub board or something, i agree. but fuck people will just start shilling stocks instead so whats the different really?

cryptos the future faggot

Agreed.

Even the previous cancer of "make me rich" threads is buried under the crypto shilling avalanche.

Think about that. Not even cancer can survive on this board right now.

anyone that followed Veeky Forumss guide to riches for the month August pretty much made 20x

One general for each coin

das rite

i like it

fuck you faggot, coins are business and finance.

Generals are shit. Stick to your stockcuck general and NEVER show your face out of it again cuckboi.

These nocoiners are getting really salty, as we approach 5k. All the butthurt has made this summer nearly as fun as this past winter. Stock jockeys BTFO

>Hey Veeky Forums you guys are all about making money. What's the easiest way to make a lot of money?
>>>/coin/

Oh boo hoo, some retarded nocoiners don't like it when their betters get rich. What's next, gonna cry about how entrepreneurship threads are long gone and how you really, really wanted to learn how to start a brick and mortar business?

Grow the fuck up and look around you. You aren't investing in coins because you're a wagecuck in denial, and no amount of stock investments or independent businesses you try to pass off as "ways to make it" is going to change that you're a fucking failure as a human being. We are the future, and you are going to die alone in poverty because you refuse to change with the world. We gave you your chance, but all you want to do is bitch and moan about how Veeky Forums didn't play into your delusions, so you're not welcome here anymore.

And when you're panhandling on the side of the road, maybe I'll roll down the window of my lambo and toss a couple quarters your way.

honestly most of these threads aren't scams.

>Buying and selling digital currencies that have a value and faith behind them (much like...fiat??).
Yup sounds like finance.

It's honestly a lot better than it was a few months ago. At least pump and dump discord shill groups aren't posted anymore.

I agree either stick to generals, bitcoin, alt and maybe ICO or straight up make a new board. This place was built for crypto but I did find non-crypto biz when crypto was at its lull really comfy and very informative. Ultimately though its down to us as posters to bump/post in the threads that we feel should represent the board. We vote with out posts.

any coin that isn't bitcoin is a scam coin

Dude, this is the crypto board.

>crypto spam floods /g/
>admins make containment board for it
>crypto spam floods containment board
>admins make second containment board for it
>crypto spam foods secondary containment board
>???

Bitcoin has been all time highing all summer but it's being drowned out by summerfags and scammers shilling scamcoins. There's Bitcoin and there's scamcoins

The board is a mess, I just ignore the altcoin threads

biz '15

If you want structure, go to reddit. All you retards need to learn to adapt to the freedom of Veeky Forums.

You are trying to change the fundamentals Veeky Forums was built on...it's not gonna happen.

Do you have one for September?

Looks like you can't handle dodge city boy this here be cryoto county better keep it pushing son

wtf noarker you obv dont want your dick sucked by packs of large titted whores on mars.

>investments that give you 20% return in 1 year
or
>investments that give you 20% return in 24 hours and a 1000% in 1 year

It's easy to understand why Veeky Forums cares more about shitcoins than the stock exchange, If only you would take the time to look into it maybe you could ascend, Enjoy it while it lasts regulations or attempts to regulate are a certainty and will probably ruin the crypto market, for the time being, GET IN OR GTFO FROM Veeky Forums

Searching for 'bitcoin' sorting from oldest you can see that most of the earliest bitcoin threads where being delete. Why where the mods deleting most of the coin threads if this place was specifically made to be for coin containment?

thats how it should be. This coin stuff is great but the is so much more than just crypto. I'd love to see some entrepreneur threads.

Get off our crypto board faggot

bitcoin is the biggest scam of them all.

Please explain.

How about you make a general for whatever you're interested in user-kun instead of shitposting about it?

He fell for "The flippening" meme.

we need a decentralized token based containment board...

They used to have generals for dogecoin. Here's the first "General DOGE Thread" after the transition over from /g/ to Veeky Forums. But the mods deleted the thread.

Take the shittest of all the shitcoins, and find the one among them that gets shilled the hardex, say TenX--

TenX no matter how shit it is, is still TenX.

Bitcoin isn't Bitcoin, because it doesn't do the only thing the made Bitcoin valuable: decentralized tx's, and because it isn't viable as a currency (tx fees and times are skyhigh).

The devs made tx's expensive and slow, on purpose, to make you pay to use private sidechains on Lightning, bc it's too expnsive and slow per-tx if you don't. They actually plan to make the bock size LOWER from 1MB. You think ten dollar tx's are a lot, then wait until they costs hundreds. The only feasible way will be on the Lightning Network, where you pay a subscription fee. T

Once there, your paying third party to maintain a private ledger of your account (=what banks do)(=the opposite of bitcon's model, decentralized tx's on open ledger with no third party)

Furthermore, transactions to down the LN nodes to contacts of your contacts, will literally by peer-to-peer-to-peer-to-perr-to..., where evey person on the channel has to have the balance, loan it to the next one up the chain and borrow from the previous one down.
medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800

Here's the jews' rebuttal you decide who's lying: medium.com/@murchandamus/i-have-just-read-jonald-fyookballs-article-https-medium-com-jonaldfyookball-mathematical-fd112d13737a

Blockstream/BTC core are taking money from bankers to sabotage, centralize and privatize BTC:
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/47zfzt/blockstream_is_now_controlled_by_the_bilderberg/

The only rebuttal they have for this is calling me a retard, shill or Chink/Pajeet.

On top of this, BTC's bull run from 1800 was paid for largely by Tether notes traded on margin:
medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330

fuck off to reddit then you cunt

most of biz is unironically very high quality.

sell me this pen

Veeky Forums is dead.

>He fell for "The flippening" meme.
Won't happen overnight but when it does, it will be swift and there will be no buyers... better have some vaseline corefag

If DGB tanks you insert it into your rectum and Veeky Forums sends you money.

Exactly, I agree whole heartedly.

Maybe, people are allowed to make a general for each coin, and thats it. Any other threads are considered off topic and they get banned

The rest of biz will be stocks/investing/general business discussion/business as a practice/ finance help/ etc

i think bitcoin negativity is being slid hard

the board is moving so fast right now, so may threads with 1 or 2 replies, so many "x coin to the moon" duplicate threads

Wtf are the mods doing if they're not taking bribes from the cabal.

long live Veeky Forums

sorry you felt left out bro

agreed, and I love crypto more than anything.

God I really thought you guys were gone.. guess I was wrong. Don't you ever shut up with your gibbering? Nope. Oh well.

I think we can all agree that truly Veeky Forums has suffered no worse cancer than BCH shills.

>only 8x growth in a year
>why are people talking about more explosive things
Sorry grandpa, I'll try to slow down.

>that's how it should be
>I made $10k/year doing this
>I collected welfare
>of course we're all poor degenerates
>how it should be
Really?

I mean if you want 50 threads about dropshipping and SEO

Like I said, you have no rebuttal.

Your coin is a centralized decentralized coin taken over by jew crime barons.

I miss those days. The chan was so... innocent.