Blocknet

ok so blocknet is at an ath, but are they really going to be an exchange? if so can it see a binance and skyrocket

hell yes. The blocknet mainnet is launching tomorrow, meaning you will be able to make atomic trades using blocknet wallets.

Real exchange start is by the end of this year when the web app GUI will be revealed - currently an external design company is working on it. Blocknet paid them 150k USD for it, so it will be fucking EPIC.

tldr - Basically decentralized bittrex by the end of the year

What do the Blocknet tokens do?

it's gonna fucking huge
on par with eth imo.
polo, bittrex, etc about to be btfo

blocknet tokens can be used for staking or for running an exchange node - stakers will receive 30% of the blocknet exchange profits, exchange nodes will receive 70% of blocknet exchange profits.

You need to have 5000 blocks to run an exchange node though. Pretty comfy that I got mine secured :)

Congrats you fucker.

do you also keep an eye on stealthcoin since they share something in common with blocknet?

>tfw only 25 BLOCK
I'm not gonna make it..

When did you buy?

bought most of my blocks around 7 USD, so it mooned nicely since then - but the real moon mission will start as soon as it will start eating volume from centralized exchanges. With 0x and blocknet starting working projects this year we will see quite a shift how people trade crypto :)

>havent been this impressed by a coin in a while, want to buy
>already 5 bagged in the last month
kill me, not even worth it

WE ARE BLOCKHEADS

a fucking exchange node is worth over 150k now

how rich are you

I just bought. And I sold my ARK that I fomo'd into on monday at a loss to do so.

well actually, I have close to 9000 block - my plan was to not go all in for 2 nodes, but to get close so that with staking (as it is a PoS coin and the yearly rewards are close to 10%) I will have 2 nodes in a year from now.

Blocknet devs have already had 2 meetings with bitfinex, they will collaborate together on making ethfinex and on sharing the bitfinex liquidity with blocknet exchange. So there will be epic liquidity right after the DEX is launched.

Also bitfinex said that they would like to list block in the coming months.

>tfw you will NEVER have a node

It still pisses me off this is built off the back of Dan Metcalf scamming people with his numerous shitcoins even if this does work.

Good luck user, you'll be in lamboland soon.

exactly, me as well and it's why i havent invested, even seeing all these threads for months.

incredible, blocknet continues to moon

>fucking EPIC
I want plebbit to leave.

thanks man