0x to the fucking moon

0x Buyers,

I hope you're still holding ;)

Let the fudders keep talking shit.

There's going to be so many new pink wojacks tomorrow when ZRX hits $1 and every thread on biz is about radar relay. Feels good man.

I'm a supporter of this coin, but why is the price continually going down if theres so much hype and so close to release?

Whales accumulating meme. I hope so anyway.

No one fully believes it till it's REALLY true. Also, weak hands from ICO that are regretting not selling prior to the dump and have lost faith entirely.

you're right to be skeptical about it m8, shit doesn't make sense. you SELL the news. the rationalization from hodlers i usually see just sound like deluded optimism

i finally decided to cut my losses and sell tonight, its simply not worth the risk when i've been burned listening to Veeky Forums so many times in the past. worst case zrx does suddenly decide to pump, and i can just reinvest in another coin and make my money back. big whoop

>continually going lower
>moon

Two fucking weeks and my money has only gone down. This shit better be fucking worth it.

Honestly I should just sell, I bet every shill here can't name 3 cases where a coin went up upon fufillment of some news.
I made good money on DGB selling before the news crashed the price I shouldn't make that mistake with this honestly.

>knows that hes walking into his own demise and willingly chooses to do so
you're beginning to sound like a cult member m8, don't do this to yourself

Does anyone have the website for this? I know radarrelay has their own page where you can send your email in for notifications, but do we know what the actual site's name will be? Gotta beat that initial rush rather than doing extra research at the time of release

My own meme turned against me
Deep...

it's not 'news'. it's 'use'. People will have to buy this token to use it. it's not the same as DGB WINS COMPETITION because it's not speculative.

You guys are impatient as fuck. This will be very important when regulation starts getting worse. Let the project develop before you dump. No foresight.

What happens when no one uses it?

>You guys are impatient as fuck
i sat patiently for 2 weeks as my position bled out, when exactly do you figure it'd be time to take a clue then m8? i'm already a -50% stox marine so i don't need anymore bags

Stox was obviously a meme coin shilled for literally a single event, and it'll never be used properly again. This coin has a practical purpose and is already the foundation of three new exchanges. It's literally trading from your wallets - not even putting it onto an exchange. This shit is the future of trading coins. If you sell now when there's literally less than 24 hours until Radar, let alone everything else based on it (and Bittrex which will eventually list it), you're moronic.

Wait two months till it's down 80 percent then rejoice and say I told you so when it gets a 60% pump.

Exchanges are implementing backend conversions of ETH to ZRX to pay TX fees. People will use it even if they don't do so knowingly. Ethfinex, radar relay, 0cean are just 3 and they're all going to be better than fucking etherdelta. What are people going to do? Use bittrex which hasn't added a coin in months?

Decentralized exchanges will win out, and when they do so 0x will be along for the ride as the foundational force behind it.

It will be the only way to trade blockcat that isn't etherdelta. Maybe that alone will save both of these dying shitcoins.

This was my insinuation.

there needs to be a better wallet solution before this is close to feasible, you'd need a storage array to get that many wallets to fit on your computer

TWO WEEKS... TWO.

what you don't seem to be getting is that literally every fucking zrx nigger has been saying this and the price continues to drop, something is clearly wrong here m8. where the fuck are the buyers? doesn't it seem odd that no one but you is trying to take advantage of this seemingly obvious pump?

Get the wojacks ready

yeah, i'll be ready for YOUR pinkwojaks

i think zrx will be successful months into the future but right now it's simply an overpriced shitcoin. the coin is still only a few weeks old, adoption doesn't happen instantly m8

continue to buy high and sell low my friend

Radar Relay beta is literally being launched tomorrow.

Man this all sounds too similar to the whole "DGB is the fastest coin it has infinite scalability it will have to be the best thing everyone will be switching poverty to it because bitcoin is slow and had other problems and the other coins just aren't as fast"
And then guess what happened, people didn't switch over to it.
What makes you so sure the same thing isn't going to happen with this and exchanges? Lots of people have recently gotten a taste of a decentralized exchange with etherdelta and reception was not very good.
The analogy here is that like how people aren't switching from Bitcoin to DGB anytime soon despite the advantages, people won't be switching from established centralized exchanges to 0x exchanges anytime soon.

So far the price post pump is reflecting that. Unless you have a real compelling reason that this could possibly even begin to put a dent in bittrex market share in upcoming weeks. And yeah I do think people will continue to use bittrex despite not adding coins recently. It's just too entrenched. I'll believe centralized exchanges can be dethroned when I see bitcoin dethroned.

I bought at the ico. I'm just holding man. I've got zrx, block, link, mbrs, odn, and shift. I'm in long term positions now and expect all of these to have huge increases in value over the next year.

yeah, and? you think nobody else knows this?

you should be fine holding if you bought in at ico, anyone who didn't most likely bought too high though

Decentralised exchanges based on 0x taking over is literally the best case scenario. That doesn't need to happen for ZRX to moon though, they just need to be used.

Etherdelta is still being used despite how shitty they are, so if any of the three upcoming exchanges are better it should increase the value of ZRX.

Bitfinex is one of the largest exchanges is creating their decentralised based on 0x. They see the writing on wall.

You bought high and sold at a loss despite saying you believe it will go up eventually. Now you want it to go down for a while so you can say to yourself yup I made the right decision.

>Etherdelta is still being used despite how shitty they are, so if any of the three upcoming exchanges are better it should increase the value of ZRX.
This. Do you really think people are going to keep using etherdelta if any of these new exchanges actually do what they are supposed to?

it's strange how so many things in crypto are not "sell the news", but we always assume so. BTC, ETH, they sure don't seem to do that. segwit lock-in? rise! Segwit activation? skyrocket to ath! ethereum conference? to the moon!!!!

it's hit or miss. it's herd mentality. eventually, the truth comes out, and eventually, the price finds a way to reflect that.

even if the price drops more tomorrow, i don't care.
i'm so confident in what is going on with 0x, it's only a matter of time.

it really is one of the biggest no-brainers i've seen in a while.

Yep I'm holding til 4m sats

I might just hold forever.

ICO buyer here, not holding much but around 40k. I AM NOT FUCKING SELLING.

By the end of tomorrow etherdelta and Liqui will be basically dead.

Hope you guys have your tickets to lamboland

So wait, why is 0x being pushed so hard?

It's the backbone of a new generation

>why is complete decentralization of a type of currency that was meant to be decentralized from the start important?
You tell me user!

I'm already comfortably over 50k now thanks to DNT and ZRX from my initial deposit of 6k. I feel so comfy knowing I'm just holding my way to 1mill now. Only holding longtermers BTC, ETH, ZRX, DNT, OMG, ANT, BAT and SNT. If i could get my hands into REP I'd be totally content I reckon.

Id buy some but that just means the price will tank so wont bother

might look into LSK. Great long term hold imo.

get IOTA and you will be really comfy

iota has been going down ever since I held it, hope the "It's a very long term hold" thing isn't a meme

>bought at 12k sat
>nothing but red ever since

Anyone know the exact time?