Kyber

Registration opened today if you guys are whitelisted.

I got in. Very hyped.

Vitalik Buterin as an advisor.

I expect to see it gain similar to OMG, if not better.

If you didn't get in, unlucky.

You can probably buy it on Etherdelta once the token sale starts, you will probably have to pay 2-3x the price INSTANTLY.

However, it would be worth it, considering this token will at least 34x in the coming months.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FeXzna-DIwg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>buying Kyber as its superior direct competitor is about to go full steam ahead on trustless exchanges

Hmmmmm

When does the token sale start though

It's starting!
>Kyber heil!

>superior direct competitor
i still can't believe people are this retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=FeXzna-DIwg&feature=youtu.be

there's going to be so many zrx bagholders

it's a confirmed scam dude, vitalik has like 30% of the pre mine

im not getting the code to my email, anyone else?

Name one major exchange that is planning on going up using Kyber

takes about 10 minutes

Same

Selling my Kyber whitelist spot since I'm from burgerland. 1 ETH

BAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHA JUST SAW THAT VIDEO

>chink capital

You can tell this dude lives in his moms basement with all the dish washing in the backgroud

>buttercoin

BAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

"Integration of 0x protocol and several other decentralised exchange protocols, to allow them to interface and trade with Ethfinex user’s liquidity"

0x isn't all that special.

Kyber will be added to that list soon.

Protocols > Everything else

Where is the announcement?

0x had niggas on deck before the token went up, enjoy your chink scam ICO that paid Vitalik in child prostitutes to shill their shit.

Got mine. But I registered as soon as it opened.
Probably a bit of an email backlog.
If it accepted your email address and didn't r eject it, you're 100% good.

Ethfinex can't even use LaTeX properly.

Out of interest, how soon before 0x token sale began did Ethfinex announce its possible/confirmed usage?

Vitalik saw the potential of 0x but he's late to the party. They're going to rush out a buggy product and play catch-up while 0x will have a perfected trading platform.

In short, Vitalik FOMO'd when he learned about decentralized exchanges, and he's gunna pay just like when anyone else FOMO's. The main difference is Vitalik can afford to pay. That's no guarantee of success, it's only a guarantee that it's going to cost him, and maybe he'll get it back. But let's be honest, he's not the god genius everyone makes him out to be. He's just a kid who got very very lucky.

Ethfinex was already announced before I even put my name on the whitelist.

Then they made me a believer using their protocol to instantly deliver me my tokens as soon as I deposited my ETH.

>I got in. I'm so good. Expect to make millions. You didnt get in.
>reddit spacing
Condescending passive aggressive tosser. The next OMG? Do you even know what the coin does you almighty faggot

0x for west, Kyber for asia.

BAHAHAAHAH, you mean 0x is the future protocol for all trustless based exchanges.

It is a global protocol you fucking retard.

There is no East or West, there is only how can you trade your tokens without your government figuring out who the fuck you are.

Sold my spot for 3 eth feelsgoodman

Dont bother with this fucking moron, probably some high school kid suffering from Dunning-Kruger.
>it will 34x in a month
tells you everything you need to know about this vermin

is anyone willing to reconcile? I would like to contribute 100eth but missed the registration somehow. You can have 10% from the gains I make. So lets say I invested 100eth, and I sell it for 400eth, i'll give you 300 / 10 = 30eth.

enjoy your 10x OP congrats

more like Kyber for Russia.

>Russia makes crypto trading illegal for "normal" citizens
>Russia uses connections with Vitalik to own majority of Kyber
>US blocks IP of all Kyber network exchanges in order to prevent Russian money laundering
>US citizens using proxies investigated for criminal conspiracy and money laundering

People who got whitelisted will get allocated 2-3 eth tops. Dont listen to these shillers, the coin is very underwhelming when you look into the innerworkings. Just pay 1.5x for this on etherdelta

if it's underwhelming why are you telling him to pay 1.5x the ico price ..

but yeah, the cap will probably be pretty low.. not sure about 2-3 tops though. It'll be announced after everyone is registered on the 10th.

because you're a fucking retard

what the fuck are you talking about retard
>kyber playing catchup with 0x

do you even understand what they are? kyber isn't playing catchup with anyone, it will literally be the most advanced and versatile decentralized exchange

0x bagholders are just threatened that not every decentralized exchange will need to build off of the protocol

Paying 1.5x after ico is very underwhelming. I am staying away altogether, and I've bought into 20 icos the last few months

I think you completely misread what I wrote, but okay.

>if it's underwhelming why are you telling him to pay 1.5x the ico price ..

>just a kid who got very very lucky.
That's loserthink

50% return after 7 days of holding is not too bad; that's assuming it only goes to a 100 million market cap .. which for a vitalik endorsed coin would be absolutely insane to expect anything less than that. go look at coinmarketcap and tell me how many coins you see that share the same company and tell me you don't expect at least 200-300 million; that's to be conservative.. with hype that number could be whatever it wants to be ..

So they have a working protocol that they will distribute your tokens in?

Major projects have so much faith that they announced they were gonna use that protocol before the sell even began?

You have Coinbase's right-hand girl as part of the team, where Coinbase is about to create the biggest thing in crypto with their app "Token"?

k

Hahahahahahha holy shit there are a lot of butt hurt poor people who missed out on the whitelist in this thread.

It's alright guys, there are other opportunities out there. Yes, Kyber is a big deal and is going to change the world and make some of us very rich but the crypto game is big enough for everyone.

Stop making fools of yourselves now.

>As a market maker, I can no longer manipulate the market.

> I can't run my bots and cancel orders to manipulate the market.

All that this video told me was that the market manipulators will lose power with the decentralized exchanges. Boo f'ing hoo. Maybe some order will be brought to the crypto markets.

>tfw address on my licence doesnt match my current address

Im gonna get JUST'd arent i