HIRO-APPROVED META THREAD

HIRO ALLOWS ONE META THREAD PER BOARD.

Anyways, should one sentence OPs be banned, and every OP will be mandated to post more than one sentence of text? From my observations, one sentence threads are usually just filled with meme posting and shitposting and very little with actual discussion, or the actual discussion only appears later in the thread after a period of memeposting/shitposting. Just EPIC AND DANK /b/-tier or even Reddit-tier humor and memes with very little of the educated, autistic conversations that makes a board a good board.

y/n, and elaborate on your answer.

Ban the following:

>Jared Diamond discussion
>"Historically speaking" threads
>Holocaust discussion
>Egypt discussion
>Roman discussion
>Inca discussion
>Any Africa discussion
>"Eurangatang"

t. buttblasted eurangatang who still believes in the great man theory

stop talking about anne frank beign pragnent, it makes me.. uncomfortable

If the subject line includes cuck, chad or red pill inside, the thread should be automatically deleted and the user should be ISP banned from this board forever.

I don't mind the Roman discussions, all the WW2 posts and the constant fascination with France/England history. This board gets lots of dummies from the more popular boards, so it's to be expected.

Anne Frank/Charles II are the only good thing about Veeky Forums

ok ok, Charles II is funny I as a spic approve of that
but talking about Anne Frank JUST. DOESNT. FEEL CORRECT.
I am not against smut, but I think we should resist it!

ITT: A few good suggestions until some faggot comes along and starts the "safe space" posting and then it all degenerates.

How to fix Veeky Forums and all other boards:
Mods do your fucking jobs.

Modern politics isn't history.
A thread about modern politics while vaguely mentioning something historic isn't history.
Video games aren't history.
Enforce a 50 year rule.

Thread IDs.
Sorted.

We don't need this thread everyday.
Fire the /pol/fag mod
The rest of the mods do your goddamn jobs, it is beyond easy to identify /pol/fags but threads that have been reported multiple times are up for hours

Autoban anyone who has posted on /pol/, /b/ and /r9k/ during the last 48 hours
Autoban phoneposters

>not getting off to the idea of taking in a desperate Jewish girl running from the Nazis and proceeding to sexually abuse her to your heart's content

Fag

This

>ban leftypol Commieboos

>ban leftypol Commieboo shitposts about Nazis

99% board improvement

You know leftypol is just a meme being pushed by /pol/tards right?

Also ban stormweenies, frogposters, kekposters, cuckposters and generally anyone trying to make this /pol/ with dates, yes?

Threads about communism have validity on Veeky Forums, as do threads about Nazism. As long as they're in a historical context.

People like YOU who show up and turn those threads into a lefty-rightie modern day posltical threa bwhy thris board wehent sohti

I rather serve as a puer delicatus before even thinking about such masculated idea!

you can introduce one subject with one sentence, in fact most of the times it's enough since you can add context with a pic.

africa threads should be banned though

we don't need more stupid fucking WWII threads, we've had a million and they're all full of one liner shitposts mostly of leftypolfags with nothing to say other than unintelligent quips trying to strong arm their dumb ideologies again (both sides) I fucking hide every WWII thread I see

leftypol is a real board idort

But I want to discuss modern African history, it's not my fault /pol/acks can't contain their autism and shitpost HURR NIGGERS non stop.

>leftypol is a real board
on another site entirely that is full of ineffectual idiots. seriously, I've browsed their board this week to see what it's about and the posters are lame and ineffectual and type like they're from reddit. Also the interface on there is horrendous compared to Veeky Forums

which is probably bad for their containment, and why they should be banned from Veeky Forums

>it's the daily meta thread that will garner 200+ replies that will change nothing episode

Frankly 8ch interface is far superior to this site. That's one thing they have going for them.

Go there and never come back please
You won't be missed

Since these threads are nothing but loopholes to shitpost without getting banned, I have couple of suggestion
>I'm declared the Emperor of Veeky Forums
>Everyone has to address me as 'Your serenity'
>I decide what is being discussed
>When someone disobeys me they have to suck my dick
>following is banned:frogposting, your ugly face

Painfully unfunny attempts

>interface is far superior to this site.
How? The catalog interface has way too much shit going on. The text was too small for me to read what any of the threads were about. I like how pdfs were allowed to be posted but being able to post multiple pictures is cancer and triggered me to no end. It takes away from the "spartan" or "laconic" interface that makes Veeky Forums so great, in my opinion.

Quite personally I think the new jannies are doing a fine job at moderating Veeky Forums. I unironically have a new admiration for jannies nao.

>Ban anything I don't like!

Literally, banning Roman history? Really?

I bet you want the chad memes banned too?
what a fucking faggot.

WWII discussions will dominate any general history forum unless it's focused on a specific time period.
It's just the most normie-tier period of history, which is sad as there's a shit ton of serious and well done work on the topic that the retards drown out.

Meme and Veeky Forums humour threads.

t. eurangatang

Was '& Humanities' a mistake, Veeky Forums?

Fuck your shit

When I first started out on Veeky Forums I enjoyed them but pretty much all of it is recycled. Just because we like history doesn't mean our memes have to be ancient :,^) I would contribute oc but I'm not funny.

Yes it invites the worst posters

It happens on literally every board with a dedicated meme thread. So much so that having the same images posted in them over and over seems like it's part of the culture on this site.
I'll bet YLYL threads on /b/ still post 60s Spiderman and /mu/mor threads still have that retarded black and white comic where nothing makes sense.

In order to ban anything, we would first need moderators.

No one capable of making OC lurks Veeky Forums anymore.

You're fucking retarded

Yes they do, they make all the terrible unfunny virgin/chad memes shitting up every thread

1. Ban all Australians.
2. Hire mods.
3. Remove humanities.

go back to /r/Veeky Forums

does this board really not have mods?

anyway, continue reporting the threads and posts that are obvious rule breakers. it is the only way to keep this board clean! we are the first line of defense against shitposts.

Remove the anonymity of /pol/ users by marking their posts outside of /pol/.

The first line of defense is not fucking responding to shitposts, but retards can't seem to keep their fat fucking fingers from slinging out responses to obvious b8. Ironic, or "counter ", shitposting is still shitposting.

Giving a shitpost a response is just as bad as shitposting in the first place.
>what are dynamic IPs
You know most of the posts on /pol/, and probably Veeky Forums as a whole, is phoneposting right?

Banning anything related to ww2 could help. Except anne frank fan fics.

>We can discuss history, but only the history I like & that fits in with my worldview!

I fucking hate you

>wants to ban Bomber Harris and Dresden Hoax threads

Those are way too fun to get rid of. Just ban any thread relating to Nazi war crimes.

>/leftypol/ isn't even real
But it is. You can go there. You can post there. They post here. They post about being here.

You need to go back there and stop spreading this conspiracy theory of /leftypol/ not existing on this board

He never said leftypol was not real
He probably meant that the frequency with which they post here is not as much as /pol/tards cry about
Leftpol has existed for a while but only now poltards started crying non-stop about it
It's just another scapegoat that they are using it appears

I actually prefer 8ch*n's layout. Leftypol is a good place to discuss leftist idealogies tho, you just need to be careful to not mention anything that might get you banned by the hard ass janitors. Then again 8pol is about as strict

>He probably meant that the frequency with which they post here is not as much as /pol/tards cry about
Lul they post here as often as /pol/ does. Usually when either of them """""post"""" it's just a Veeky Forumstorian posting obvious b8 using a conspicuous amount of meme words like "cuck" or "porky" that comes off as excessive if you've ever lurked on /pol/ or /leftypol/

/pol/ is famous for false flagging, it's not hard to see why he said that.

>/pol/ is famous for false flagging
False flagging what exactly?
>Inb4 /pol/ tier conspiracy theory about how every post that disagrees with you is part of some grand /pol/ network dedicated to subvert the entire internet

>you just need to be careful to not mention anything that might get you banned by the hard ass janitors.

So is lefty circlejerk

8pol and leftypol are both circle jerks desu senpai

>/pol/ is playing 4D chess right now

You are giving them so much credit user.

Yes, /pol/ ruins a lot of discussion with memes, but there is some good discussion that goes on in Africa threads.

Apart from the 50 year rule, yeah, this is a good idea.

I'll stay here forever and you can do nothing to stop me.

Ban anyone mentioning /pol/, /leftypol/, Reddit or any other boogeyman in a discussion.
You either bring an argument or shut up.
Ban shitty "fun" memes.

If someone is being an asshole ignore him or report him if he's breaking the rules.
Obvious bait threads should be reported and ignored. Don't give the "Why didn't Africa..." threads 300 replies because you want to feel superior in a stupid discussion.

fuck off man

This board would be unironically 10/10 GOAT board if you banned any and all discussion of Hitler, WWII, or anything tangentially related to that era

What about Turk shitposters?