Muslims and cats

I've noticed that Muslims hate dogs with passion but show great love for cats. Why are cats so absolutely halal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

their prophet was a catfag

Dogs are basically fascist bootlickers in pet form, cats are more independent and intelligent.

Which makes dogs a million times more useful to humans.

>hurr let's only judge animals by utility

Its not a Koran thing but supposedly Mohammad hated black dogs and more conservative Muslims took it to mean all dogs were considered filthy and impure.

What's wrong with that? Why should I value an animal that is completely useless?

Most pets are "useless" per se and yet people love and take care of them.

Cats aren't useless though. They are far more adept and evolved to hunting down pests and vermin which helped humans settle down and become more agrarian. Only reason also why cats are not domesticated to the same extent as dogs are is because they came in contact with humans later and its more of a mutual beneficial relationship then one of master and servant.

Pets as a concept are pretty much useless, and are reserved for urban retards who wouldn't see an animal otherwise.

Cats are only good for hunting pests. Dogs can be used in a gorillion ways - guardian dogs, guide dogs, herding dogs, hunting dogs, drug/chemical detection, sled dogs, etc. They're the most useful animal there ever was.

>Cats are only good for hunting pests.
Do you know how much more dangerous a disease carrying rat or mouse is to our crops or food supplies then a bear or wolf is? Do you know how quickly they can multiply?

I also know that fatal attacks on people are about a gorillion times more likely with dogs by "accident" then with cats.

You are falsely assuming that utility is the only driving force of man when it is not.

Because Isis is OP and OP is a phaggot

In the middle east and india most the dogs walking around are violent vermin, like violent raccoons.

Cats, on the other hand, had their uses in killing rats and are more pleasant to be around

but mostly they shit everywhere, drool all over my clean clothes and in general are annoying as shit to respectable company.
I'd have a lot more love for dogs if their owners understood that I don't appreciate being greeted by a dog jumping up on me.

Literally autism

Yes. Now do you know how hard can a pack of wolves fuck up your herd? Historically, living outside of densely populated urban centers was dangerous as fuck, look up the Beast of Gevaudan to realize how much danger could wild predators pose.

Only a subhuman would let a dog inside the house. Or a cat for that matter. Animals are to be kept outside.

user. How often are you going to be an area where packs of wolves are roaming around in the middle of urban or sub ubran areas?

>Only a subhuman would let a dog inside the house. Or a cat for that matter. Animals are to be kept outside.
Cats are pretty clean animals tho. The only downside is if they have longer fur they can get a lot of hairs in the house.

Sorry we don't all live in the middle of buttfuck-nowhere, Cletus

Cats are more autonomous, but their intelligence vs. dogs is debatable.

I don't live in an urban or a suburban area, and vast majority of humankind didn't either until like 150 years ago for that matter.

Enjoy your toxoplasmosis.

Apology accepted. But you can still move out of your shithole.

>I don't live in an urban or suburban area
Sucks to be you then.
>vast majority of humankind didn't until like 150 years ago
And we aren't living in that time period before that, so what's your point?

>toxoplasmosis
Meme.

Living in a city sounds horrifyingly awful. I've never seen a filthier place than NYC in my entire life, and I've been to the Middle East and Africa.

>But you can still move out of your shithole
Nah, thanks i'm good

For one i don't have to drive 50 miles to buy groceries or worry timberwolves will eat me if i step outside

>/b/eddit: the post

>buying groceries
>not growing your own food
kek

I don't know, seems a lot of work just to eat. I can just walk 5 minutes to the store and buy whatever i want.

Food you buy in the store is almost universally trash. Especially in countries like the US.

I'm sure you have, Cletus.

I'm not American, and I visited literally every continent aside from Antarctica.

>even on Veeky Forums dogfags are literally retarded

Grapes are always sour when you can't reach them.

>I'm not American
Assuming I believe you, you are still pretty dumb.

Mohemmed, like most sociopaths, despised dogs. He therefore put condemnation of dogs into the mouth of his Satan "al-La" and imposed his own twisted preferences on his slaves.

>not american
>still insuffrably idiotic

well, can't get em all...

What is it exactly that you think I can't reach? Curious.

It's pretty much historically universal that all crime, filth and degeneracy has always been concentrated in the cities, as well as diseases. Plague epidemics always swept mostly cities because they were the centers of trade.

Miaowllahu Akbar

>It's pretty much historically universal that all crime, filth and degeneracy has always been concentrated in the cities, as well as diseases
hmm... i wonder if this might be caused by cities being a concentration of people as well...

how boring must life in redneck country be for you to roleplay a peasant so ferociously?

Sure thing, dogfag.

>filth
>degeneracy
Nothing's more filthy or degenerate than a disguisting dog licking other dog's anus.

You didn't answer my question. Also you seem pretty mad for some reason.

Absolutely it does. Too many people in one place is hardly something desirable, look at the most dense settlements on Earth - Karachi, Mumbai, Cairo, Hong Kong, Manila. All shitholes.

>first thing to think of when discussing animals is anus licking
Yep, that's an urbanite.

But that's what first comes to mind about dogs. They're filthy, smelly, dumb, and if you will, degenerate.

Meanwhile cats are clean, smell nice, smart, and obviously redpilled.

You know, the whole world isn't just your farmhouse, NY and Karachi, right?

iirc Zoroastrians started the idea of some animals being good and some being bad, and it's an idea that spread through middle East. When I lived in Iran dogs were disliked because they were often feral, can't say why cats were particularly liked

Cats lick their own asses if you didn't know.
>redpilled
>ascribing human characteristics to animals
Are you a child?

That's true, but as a general rule, the less people the better.

Ignore the bait and post cats

>Are you a child
Are you? poltard Cletuses like you throw this buzzword degenerate left and right to brand whatever you dislike at certain moment.

>but as a general rule, the less people the better.

??? ???

I'm neither a "poltard" nor a "Cletus" nor a lonely virgin retard like you who treats animals like they're his girlfriend.

Because dos are the white people of the animal kingdom (no shit since we bred them), they are loyal, intelligent, curious, etc., everything a muzzie is not, hence their instinctual hatred for dos which they replace with cats.

cats should be haram

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii

cats intentionally infect you with a brain parasite that makes you love cats more

Of course you aren't, you just say everything a poltard Cletus would.
>nor a lonely virgin retard like you who treats animals like they're his girlfriend
Takes one to know one :^)

I've only ever seen neckbeards, mentally traumatized individuals and cat ladies thinking animals have personalities and treating them like humans. Mentally healthy people don't do that, we see them as tools/helpers.

A do provides companionship, love, defense, entertainment, can sniff out bombs and drugs, save lives of skiers, find lost people and human remains, while a cat will just shit in his little box and eat food you buy with your hard earned money, so not only are cats completely worthless, they are a drain of resources.

How did you see them if you never left your village?
>we see them as tools/helpers
You seem very edgy and frustrated. Why do cats bother you so much?

>if you never left your village
Where are you getting that from? Just a few posts above I mentioned I travel quite a bit.

>drain of resources
>posts a fucking Nazi
Good thing those German resouces didn't go to completely useless stuff like most of the Wunderwaffe.
You don't sound like you traveled quite a bit.

How so?

>the white people of the animal kingdom
>loyal
>subservient
>bred by the chinks

t. autist

You have an oversimplified worldview.

>not liking both cats and dogs.

I don't. Also it's weird you're calling me edgy and mad or saying I get bothered by cats (I don't, really) while you spew your asspain about dogs all over the thread. It's just an animal, you shouldn't love or hate it.

Muhammad had a cat.

This entire thread is butthurt dogfags chimping out on cats.

>Why should I value an animal that is completely useless?
why should i value a human that's completely useless?

You shouldn't.

Like where? I see plenty of seething here and here though.

most humans are useless desu

You being the most glaring example.

That's just defense against dogfags.

I don't hate cats, I hate city people. Less useful than the most useless animals. Can't even wipe your own asses without assistance.

great thread

Sure. We already know you're some buttblasted Cletus but keep your frustrations away from cats.

>wasting time arguing with retarded cat worshipping cucks
Why bother, user? They're never going to accept that cats are miserable creatures.

I've never understood why any civilization would prefer cats over dogs when cats only can do one thing rather unreliably (hunt vermin like rats and mice) while dogs are bred for dozens of tasks. Cats are just lazy cunts.

I actually own both cats and dogs. You probably hate dogs simply because you can't afford a house big enough to grow them.

Cats have a purpose, it's the mentally ill human failures who treat animals like they're family members that bother me, not the animal itself.

holy crap what is my cat doing there
why is he a terrorist now mittens pls return

I remember in Egypt that Egyptian teenage boys would kick and stomp street cats for fun. I saw this more than one time, in multiple cities. In one instance, some teenage boys were pestering an obviously old/weakened cat, and one kid ended up kicking it and launching it a good 20-30 feet, and all his buddies laughed.

Egyptians are untermensch though. 95% are dumbass repressed poorfags.

In Turkey, people did seem to treat street cats with respect. I recall in Istanbul people would often put them as they lounged under cafe tables or at ATMs.

Why do you keep cats if they're useless?

Literally only because cats are too weak