>wake up today with a scrumptious free 11.5 eth from my Veeky Forums bros
how very kind of you ;)

who /devilish/ here

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-security-equity-sec-2017-7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ooo! very nice

post the shops

normally I would get angry, but if someone is actually dumb enough to fall for that they probably shouldn't be getting into crypto in the first place so you might have actually done them a favor

Lol I did this early on today, some kind user sent me 1.1 ETH, will do this with other ICO presales. Feels good man.

brother

grrrr

fucking KEK. aware

given how many upcoming ICOs are whitelist only and have some big hype... I fully expect my /biz Bros to take care of any low hanging normies. They deserve to lose their coins if they fall for shit like this.

Good work

I hope crypto becomes fully regulated one day and you go to prison. This is why we can't have nice things. Cunt.

normie out

wtf people take the time to type that out from a pic?

I hate scammers just as much as anyone else, but if you are fucking stupid enough to send ETH to an address on a screenshot you deserve to lose it. People need to learn from their mistakes and stop being so god damn retarded.

Nah i post the address and say its good for 300 ETH, some retard did it, it's okay though I'll be putting his money to good use on some shit coin flavors of the week.

gl user. please post results in 1+ week on whatever shitcoins you pick so the idiot who fell for it hates himself even more.

Human garbage like OP is the reason we're going to see government intervention on a global scale. Soon you won't be able to participate in an ICO without going through a brokerage. Because retards need to be protected from scammers.

you're the reason beaches and parks have curfews.

economic darwinism in effect we don't need the government intervening

You guys literally do this on Veeky Forums?
How come I never see these delectable deals around?

Where should I set up and stake my claim for scamminggrounds? I was thinking reddit

thats the fucking goal here dingus. once its regulated well all be billionaires.

not you nigger, you'll be in prison.

We don't want or need it. But it's coming. And they're going to use people like OP as a valid excuse for intervening and cutting into everyone's profit.

These dipshits don't even realize that they aren't going to get away with it. Even if crypto gets regulated 5 years from now, everything is on a ledger. And eth isn't monero, it's not fungible. It's all going to get traced back and he's going to get caught.

fucking asshole

retards don't need to be protected from scammers.
You just want retards to be protected from scammers.

until you realize it's going to take 7+ years for any real investigation to EVER start {which is very unlikley} and even if it does after those 7 years, the limitations rule will protect him.
Not to mention he can convert to XMR and cuck you anyway because you're a stupid nigger who gets scammed by screenshots.
It's disgusting to see someone so stupid.

what hes saying is that this kind of scammy shit will be what brings government regulations faster ruining crypto for everyone and yourselves in the process

>hello, police? I accidentally sent $400 to some pajeet on Veeky Forums please help!

>hello, 911? Yeah, so i gave a guy some money for something and now i want it back, but he won't give it to me, can you help?

How would government regulation ruin crypto
>big dip because everyone cashing out, out of fear
>steady increase after that as normies invest money because its safe
>worst case scenario people move to a new grey area meme

It's all fun and games until someone scams a jew

yeah that kind of situation would be ideal, we can only hope it would go like that.
guess im thinking of the way the government ruined online poker on black friday that some shit like that will happen to crypto

it would be regulated as in shutting down exchanges and making it extremely hard for normies to buy crypto since they are all getting scammed and our good ol government is gonna keep them safe from themselves

I'm a whale, you swine. And the fact that you don't realize that he was fucked the second he scammed some poor normie shows your ignorance.

>I-Im a whale i swear!!! that 1.5 eth w-wasnt all i had!
Get the fuck out of here you fucking faggot lmao
>inb4 pic of blatantly altered blockfolio.

Someone's never used a block explorer. I could fucking code the script to track an eth scammer right now. Matter of fact, I will. Anyone who has been scammed, give me the eth address of the scammer.

of course it can be done. But law enforcement doesn't give a shit about theft under 5k.

I can't wait to use your script to get back ETH I spent and claim someone scammed me.

You are an amateur mate. Those are measly gains. A week ago someone hacked Enigma and ran off with 500 Eth and all of Enigmas credibility. Step up your game

Help I'm calling police after buying dgb at 2500 sats and now worth 400. Its a scam!

It's not a difficult concept to grasp. Ethereum is the easiest coin to track. Every transaction includes both the sending and receiving address. If OP isn't a complete retard, he used a newly generated private address that has never been used before. But only a retard would scam a normie, so I doubt he even bothered to generate a new address. He probably quickly linked to a pre-existing address that has prior transactions. A simple script can brute force a decision tree of eth addresses linked to OPs eth address. If any of them are linked to an exchange, OP is immediately fucked.

deliver justice unto these scammers

godspeed user

Funny how everyone has immediately gone silent. That's the sound of multiple scammers realizing they dun goofed. OP, I'm coming.

OP here, thread was a larp. It wasn't obvious?

"I didn't actually scam someone. Honest. Please don't wreck my shit."

Do it. Github it. Link it. I'll donate to you if it works.

Niqqa. If the dude can get me an actual exchange I'll sepenia you myself.

Link to scammer bragging.

what's the etherscan of the addresses used?

>find op
>lol now what do i do, he probably abandoned the address and erased all trails through any of the 10 privacy coins
6/10 bait made me reply, picture was a nice touch

>inplying the exchange is ever gonna give out his info without a court order
>implying he'll be verified on the exchange and even if they do get the info it's just gonna be an email and IP address

Shame you don't know how this works.

Dude will make eth tree. Eth tree will link to eventually an address provided by exchange. You subpoena said exchange. Now you have IP address to run with.

What op did is illegal and the way things currently going, I'm sure he'd make a great example.

Implying lawyers can't file suits themselves.

the amout of effort, this nigga literally just shopped an adress, Enigma hacker spent weeks working and is facing very serious consequences if caught, this nigga just shopped a picture and made 11.5, when ETH hits 500 later this month he will have made over 5k, that's enougn to make hunderds of thousands gambling it with shitcoins.

>hello, exchange. i would like personal info of someone
>"no"
>hello police, i managed to steal the personal info of a THIEF
>"oh my god what did he steal"
>he stole someones bits! on the blockchain!
>*hangs up*
>hah, i have his ip address! i'll handle this myself!
>fly to china, realize he was using a vpn
yeah, you got him cornered

An IP address which is registered to an ISP. Do you even internet?

natural selection at play
the market is regulating itself by weeding you idiots out

Then you have to subpoena ISP to reveal the owner of the IP. And both sobpoenas need to be court ordered. Good luck getting that.
And even then it's 50% it's a public access wi-fi point.

Trying to figure out the same thing. No one stepped forward, but thankfully I can scrape all the chainlink threads and compile a list of screencaps along with eth addresses. Any eth address that includes transactions prior to the chainlink ICO can be immediately marked as fraudulent and plugged into etherscan to find all past transactions. With any luck one of said past transactions will include an exchange hot wallet. If that's not the case, I'll write a recursive function to pull all transactions of all addresses associated with a fraudulent eth address. Ad infinitum. We will get multiple hits for exchanges, and I'll turn over all information to the SEC and any other authorities you guy recommend. Along with screencaps and relevant info. Or maybe we just crowdsource justice.

You obviously don't get it. One letter from a reputable law firm to either the exchange or ISP with evidence that someone is using their service to defraud people of money and those services will bend over backwards to track down the culprit and turn it over to law enforcement. If they don't, THEY become liable the next time the shitlord does it and will be in for a world of legal troubles and scrutiny.

What is a subpoena?

Da hello dar oh wise clerk of courts. Yas I'd like to open dis case right her. Oh rlly? Yas. And the rest is history (:. One person here saying they've been scammed and a eth tree linking person's addy with scammers addy will be efficient enough :D.

>if someone falls for x when someone is intentionally trying to trick them, they deserve it :DDD
>they is retarded :DD
>le ebinomic darwindism :DDDD

I challenge anyone to find me something more annoying, more juvenile, more /b/-tier *faggot* than this Mountain Dew-chugger white trash reasoning.

I mean yes, I do agree that if I saw one of you leaving the tabletop gaming cafe you frequent, that you absolutely deserve for me to turn invisible and superman punch you in the face 100% power so you can't even brace for the impact, but unfortunately that's just an arbitrary condition as well, so that doesn't mean shit either.

Or maybe that if you all go flat broke and end up killing yourselves because all your money disappeared into the crypto ether, that you deserve that for buying crypto in the first place. Why would you be dumb enough to fall for that? Why would you be dumb enough not to sell at the absolute peak? I mean, if you can't predict the future, why shouldn't you work at Mcdonalds under a disabled female nigger manager for the next 4 decades...? Answer me that one.

>u mad bro
>u salty bro

Lemme just cut you off there: Ya, I think you're genuine idiots who are like the chan counterpart of buzzfeed authors, attracted to this place because of all the people here more funny and clever than you, and the volume of you ruined the reputation and quality of this place with your fucking annoying, brainless shitposts with nothing but thought-terminating cliches that you learned when you were 13, ya.

Go
back
to
/b/

Wise words have been spoken.

You mad bro?
0xd984CC44E21450Cd32e0c897007b66a030a27DF1

Oh no, i get it. you're a fucking retard who got scammed and thinks he can do something about it.
if you actually think ANY company is going to bend over backwards for you for any reason, you're a fucking retard. Do you even actually believe the bullshit you're saying? that your internet company is going to get sue'd for you being an autist?
In what world does someone who crys this much about 1 eth have enough money to compete with an established companies lawyers? I know exactly how this works, he's going to keep your money, and you're going to sit there like a good boy.
>one letter from a reputable lawfirm that will be in the trash as soon as it arrives

At least your image suited your blog

>Paying a minimum of $250 an hour per lawyer
>Thinking it'll get thrown in trash

Aha. I thought this was biz?

Imagine the headlines. Crypto scammer of 11 eth facing prison for fraud.

Oh I like that.

11.5 ETH? Just send it through shapeshift and buy monero. Use tor.

Can you even follow a thread? I didn't get scammed by anyone you fucking moron.

>that your internet company is going to get sue'd for you being an autist

This is how I know Veeky Forums is being overrun by fucking kids.

News flash, dipshit: Con-artists and scammers get nailed ALL THE TIME. And any person/company who willingly facilitates the scam after having been previously warned can be held just as culpable as the perpetrator.

Jesus Christ... the ignorance here is fucking astounding.

They still think it's 2010 when lulzsec was sailing across the interwebs.

>you're a child!
>BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH ME
Wew, lad. That's a pretty sound adult argument.
Alright, you have fun doing that then. I'm sure you'll get your money back.

kek, like I said, this was a shitpost. Feel free to track me down though.

>Still thinks it's me who got scammed.

Clearly you can't even Veeky Forums.

BTW, dumbass, it was 11 ETH the guy ripped off, not 1 ETH. At current market value that's over $4,000. In my state that is FELONY LEVEL theft/fraud.

So yes, the legal system would sure as shit care. But hey... you obviously got it all figured out. Why don't you go start screwing people out of their money. Let us know how it works out for you when the police show up at your door and all you can sputter out was "well they were stupid autists on the interwebs and they deserved to lose their money"

C'mon, put your money where your mouth is tough guy.

>lulzsec

oh god I hadn't thought about those retards in years. thanks for the nostalgia, user!

I already have, do you honestly think i haven't taken money from people already? They aren't going to do shit, you aren't going to do shit.
this post is actually sad

>do you even Veeky Forums
shit, what am i doing nigger. fuck you for wasting my time

Share the tx id's of your scams then. Let's see how sure you are of yourself.

1) use local wallet
2) send eth to exchange
3) buy monero
3) cashout

>sepenia

Somehow I doubt you're a lawyer

The scammer is 80% chance based outside US. He doesn't give a fuck about your state laws. If you could just get people info from exchange by making a simple unverified claim then all the tax evaders would be scared shitless. You're not getting shit without court order and good luck getting that.

You dumbfuck normie, the SEC is last thing we need around here.
Unfortunately it seems your small brain and equally simple whiteknight moral code comman cannot fathom the fact that the SEC would use this and cases like them, if they were reported, to regulate the fuck out of the crypto market and destroy all of our amazing gains.

You are what the cow is to the farmer; leader of the animals, but no better than them in the end.

>Thinks you can't easily get a subpoena on felony level fraud

Isn't it time for the children to be in bed? Haven't you little prepubescent fucks gone back to school yet?

The SEC is already involved, jackass. And subjects like this thread (real or larp) are what caused it. You little faggots did it to yourselves.

businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-security-equity-sec-2017-7

Exchanges based outside US don't give a fuck about your laws.

International Subpeona?

Sucks when it happens but if you give stuff away it isn't too morally wrong.

Can't stand the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen, my man

We certainly don't need more reason for them to be.

Additionally, check your evidence, you have transaction(s) being sent to an address, the same one as in the shopped image from a supposed scammer.
But how do we know it isn't YOU or someone you work for, for example, trying to get out of paying another individual eth which you had agreed to pay him?
And on this basis, how will you get a subpoena?

PS. I am now really interested to find out if this thread was a larp or not

If it's not fuck I'll take one of his (((stolen))) ETH.

I want to get into the Veeky Forums. Sorry I came from /pol/.

0x3452cE0D65E8845bf2130Eda135FDF086d9e2B65

Keep telling yourself that. The civilized world follows suit with the USA. Just as our SEC is raising an eyebrow to the endless scamming going on in the crypto world, so are their counterparts in Canada, Europe, and Russia.

Soon government hammers will come down in every 1st world country relegating you scammers to exchanges based in 3rd world shitholes that are just as likely to run off with your ill-gotten gains.

Your days are numbered.

it was zer shitpost good sir
now i got lots of faggots copying the shitpost
hope aspie user in this thread tracks them down, lmfao

what the fuck is this even supposed to mean in this context? Just kill thyself, retardo.

I'm in Europe and in my country it was ruled that cryptocurrency is not money. Good luck getting the local exchanges to do anything.

It's really only US that had overbearing SEC.

Just an FYI for the juvenile: Have you ever heard of Interpol?

Civilized nations can and do extradite to eachother. Google Renwick Haddow. A UK citizen who was apparently of the same mindset as you, thinking he could rip off US citizens through a fake Bitcoin trading platform.

He was arrested in Morocco last month and will be extradited to the US.

But you go right on thinking you can rip people off safely just because your on foreign soil.

(Protip: Real life is not the movies)

Just because something is not "money" doesn't mean it can't be stolen. A car isn't money, but it's still illegal to steal it.

Holy fucking shit are you seriously this fucking stupid?

Nigga just do it already. If you think you will get results then go through with it. I for one would find it hilarious if you actually get OP arrested for fraud. Post documents when your done.

Increasingly nervous OP, I don't think you're helping your case by posting anymore

Yes but he had actual court mandated orders going after him. It's not worth getting those for all the exchanges and ISP for a measly 11 ETH

Again - the value of 11 ETH is FELONY level fraud. If someone wants to make a stink about it our court system will sure as hell allow them to do it. Would they extradite for it? Probably not. Would they do it if the guy has done it 50 times? Probably.

You're playing with fire.

>angry Veeky Forums autist arrests hundreds of internet scammers
I really hope this happens.

If you do it 50 times, you should be smart enough to get a VPN or public wifi. Good luck chasing that IP in asia. Even with a bunch of subpoenas it's completely hopeless. You'd need CIA involvement to track somebody like that.

>beaches and parks have curfews
that isn't normal, in what ghastly cunt are you living in?

the united states, you familiar with it?