So who was the most arrogant person in history?

So who was the most arrogant person in history?
Like arrogant arrogant not I don`t care about anything arrogant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54
youtube.com/watch?v=KdI0QzcWfio
youtube.com/watch?v=84dwnPXD0LI
youtube.com/watch?v=IC1aGOcijsg
youtube.com/watch?v=U4mgZXylbIA
youtube.com/watch?v=uG7VtVr4eFw
youtube.com/watch?v=p4XdACQWGwI
youtube.com/watch?v=CTUt3bUV9JY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my dad

He got lad so atleast he has right too
Unless... Im sorry user

Emperor Elagabalus ranks up there definitely

Me. Also, Voltaire, despite being a total cucklord.

Was part of a goddamn cult ahah

Mao was pretty arrogant to think he could reform an entire society in the way he did - sure, he was successful at turning society upside-down, but as with all attempts at utopia it created dystopia

Solomon was pretty arrogant and later Jewish writers spoke negatively of his ostentatious wealth

Mansa Musa, much like Solomon

Karl Marx for similar reasons to Mao

Test

Guan Yu

st*ics are the most arrogant people relative to what they deserve.

>lmao Plato, nice human you got there buddy, the mental hoops you're jumping through, i swear

King Henry the VIII.

Voltaire
He was also extremely comptentuous with Leibniz and Rousseau

>Like arrogant arrogant not I don`t care about anything arrogant

I don't understand what you mean.

Whomever wrote the Pentateuch is definitely the most arrogant person in history - responsible for leading tens of millions to hell and billions to soul death.

youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54

youtube.com/watch?v=KdI0QzcWfio

>Was part of a goddamn cult ahah

Anyone who dares to assassinate an Emperor has much bigger arrogance problems than pretty much any Emperor - Rome's ruling class has lost its way completely and was assassinating Emperor after Emperor as if the gods wouldn't dare condemn a haughty Senator in the afterlife for treason.

youtube.com/watch?v=84dwnPXD0LI

Stop promoting your shitty youtube channel fag, go to

>Solomon was pretty arrogant and later Jewish writers spoke negatively of his ostentatious wealth

They were more upset that he got to have multiple wives and didn't give a flying fuck about the great prophet and just law giver Moses.

youtube.com/watch?v=IC1aGOcijsg

>Stop promoting your shitty youtube channel fag

I'm not promoting my channel - I'm putting up relevant information to the discussion at hand. My first post was about the authors of most of the Jewish Bible being the most arrogant people in history.

My next two posts were concerning Emperors of Rome and King Solomon respectively. My channel contains information regarding the divine authority of pagan royal seats - which is why I link them.

If you want to consider yourself King Solomon's equal, I can't do anything about that - but I can damn well defend his divine authority on Veeky Forums if I want.

youtube.com/watch?v=U4mgZXylbIA

>Mein Führer, pull the panzers back, my forces shall immediately be able to take out Dunquerke without any ground or naval help.
>Mein Führer, I am certain that time does not need to be wasted taking out all of Britain's radar stations.
>Mein Führer, spending so much money on our own radar systems would be preposterous, we need more planes.
>Mein Führer, let's attack London before taking out factories and bases in Britain, surely we could deliver enough of a moral blow that they'll surrender at once!
>Mein Führer, my Luftwaffe will surely be able to supply the dying men at Stalingrad, don't you worry.
>Mein Führer, the jewelry is not of excess but shows just how great we are at conquest.
>Mein Führer, even though I've fallen out of favor with you, I know that you would want me to take over Germany upon your death, so I am doing so.
>Wait, why are the Allies treating me as a war criminal? Don't they know who I am, I should be an honored guest! Wait, what are you doing with my morphine? My baton! Death? Yeah, fuck you, I'm killing myself first.

Probably a lot more arrogant people throughout history, but Hermann Göring serves as a great source of recorded historical arrogance.

Based Tito

&humanities strikes again

Is some schizo or what?

>some schizo or what?

Go away troll, the adults are talking about Kings and Emperors.

youtube.com/watch?v=uG7VtVr4eFw

yeah he has a subreddit called TheImperialCult and posts his shitty mashup videos through his account HonorableJudgeHolden

this is what happens when you watch too much TV

Supposedly a common joke in Germany was that a 'Gor' is a measurement of how many medals you can physically put on a man's chest

I don't hate him yet, he's like that classic hollywood smelly hobo who keeps screaming about the end of the world while everyone ignores him.

Everyone complained about the attitude of this brat.

check out his posts on mbti subreddits theyre great

could you give a run down on him? his posts and videos are too incomprehensible to understand, other than that he's some kind of polytheist. I get the feeling that I could develop a similar interest in his craziness to what i have for chris-chan.

>this is what happens when you watch too much TV

No, I studied religion, science, and literature - spent a decade as an atheist and came to conclusion that prophets/oracles are real - but most of the ones in the Bible aren't real. If there are real deities, humans deserve to know that. If there are people posing as agents of deities, humans deserve to know that.

It's simple: there's divine or there isn't, there's souls or there isn't, there's afterlife or there isn't.

Prophets used to be taken seriously enough that, for example, Alexander the Great consulted with them for political legitimacy. Now we have people mass murdering from the "authority" of one book that hasn't changed in 2000 years.

I can only hope there's a hell because this species deserves it for standing between me and my gods.

youtube.com/watch?v=p4XdACQWGwI

>my Luftwaffe will surely be able to supply the dying men at Stalingrad, don't you worry.

Wasn't it the opposite? with Hitler insisting they can do it?

Goring convinced Hitler. The problem is that Goring was a retard and he didn't analyse/understand/realise why the air bridge in the Demyansk pocket worked (it was cause the VVS was inactive) either because of lack of information or incompetence, who knows. So they sent out planes when Soviet aircraft was dicking around in the skies and got annihilated.

Also the fact that Demyansk, despite having a small corps, used up Germany's entire air transport capabilities, so pulling that in something as huge as Stalingrad is just wacky

>his posts and videos are too incomprehensible to understand, other than that he's some kind of polytheist. I get the feeling that I could develop a similar interest in his craziness to what i have for chris-chan.

I'll make it simple for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=CTUt3bUV9JY

Funny thing is, he liked jokes about himself. The more obscene the better.

Diogenes... He was a famous philosopher at his time and lived as a NEET in a barrel.. Once Alexander the Great visited Athens and wanted to meet him, he was taken to him and asked him what would he want the most in the world... and Diogenes was like "You're blocking my sun step aside". After the encounter Alexander said "If I wasn't Alexander I'd like to be Diogenes"...

You forgot the best part. Diogenes then replied 'If I were not Diogenes, I too, would wish to be Diogenes"

Any european general in WWII or late 19th century

How you can stay this fat on the amounts of Pervitin and Coke this guy took is a fucking medicinal miracle.