Is there a more reddit philosophical movement that the "Enlightenment"?

Is there a more reddit philosophical movement that the "Enlightenment"?

So are you saying that America was founded by Reddit?

What is "reddit" about Enilightenment?

Postmodernism

You mean the idea more widespread among redditors? Elaborate.

Any rationalist movement is the most reddit-tier

UPBOATED

so what you're saying is /pol/ is irrational

you're an idiot if you don't realize they are

>/pol/
>Not reddit
oh please

America is the most reddit country in history

/pol/ is mostly Romanticist

yeah, why do you think they value AESTHETICS over anything?

All those memes are nothing but aesthetics which gave birth to the alt right, the neonazis and their ebin symbols, the ancaps with their funny memes. They all care about feels and aesthetics.

I have a better question: Is there a more retarded thread topic than this?

>Free speech
>Reddit
Maybe if you compare states to subreddits

How isn't this the case?
>Muh SJW
>Muh forced diversity
>Muh pride
>Muh liberalism

shit thread

"Which was the most reddit historical personality?"

>Were Egyptians black?
>Did X fear the Y warrior?
>What if Germany did X?
>Bondage Marx
>Why do all leftists hate white people?
>I was born so-called Jewish
There's quite a bit of competition

Today on reddit there was a thread on a pic of Pablo Picasso with highly upvoted comments talking about how they thought he lived hundreds of years ago. Anyone calling out the idiots were immediately downvoted and shushed. I can't take this shit anymore and Veeky Forums isn't much better. Can anyone give me a reasonable alternative to these two shitholes where people can talk about everything under the humanities umbrella?

No.

>Today on reddit
stopped reading.

thanks for pointing the obvious

for Veeky Forums not even top 10

how very PC of you. romantics were irrational, retard. it seems like you're using that word to avoid the negative connotations of the word "irrational", which is exactly what the rabble of /pol/ are. It says to me that most /pol/acks are actually scared of stating their views outright because they know that their views are based on faith and unsystematic reasoning and don't want to be ridiculed for it.

"The Enlightenment" was not a philosophical movement, it encompasses many diverse movements which pull in different directions.

Protip moron: ALL views are ultimately irrational. The Romantics merely embraced this fact rather than trying (futilely) to go against this basic truth.

neo-positivism is reddit

Fuck you

Yeah, pretty much, if you read sources from the time (including from the "Patriot" side) they refer to the "Patriots" as Whigs i.e. SJWs and the £Loyalists" as Tories i.e. conservatives.

The American Revolution was leftist as fuck.

This. It's ACKSHYUALLY: the movement.