Tfw you were born too late to live in an actual western patriarchal society like Edwardian Britain

>tfw you were born too late to live in an actual western patriarchal society like Edwardian Britain
>instead you live in a globalist, PC shithole of Progress and Tolerance

White conservative Christians really need an ethnostate

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudepigrapha#Pauline_epistles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They already have one, its a series of states called the bible belt

it's sad that Christianity has become associated with conservatism and sexism

Bible Belt is more niggerified than Brazil, to call it a white ethnostate is pure comedy.

Sorry leddit, I'm talking old school: women don't vote, own property and working is looked down on. I'm from the Bible Belt originally and it's different from what the NYT says.

It's sad that I have to share a faith with pink haired butched up freaks like you.

>>instead you live in a globalist, PC shithole of Progress and Tolerance

Thankfully I do!

"Christian ethnostate" is an oxymoron. "White race" doesn't exist.

You don't share my faith, you alt-right clown.

Nice meme. Be sure to tell your female priest that at your grape juice communion at the fag marriage.

Christianity was never not sexist. Try reading anything from the Bible itself through the Church Fathers.

I don't care what the church "fathers" say

the bible says there is no male or female and even mentions female apostles and deacons

1 Corinthians 14:34-35
You clearly never read the Bible in your entire life.

Prot scum get out

>Bible mentions female apostles
No it doesn't.

>it's a "r_ddit pretends to understand Christianity" episode

that's considered a later insertion by most scholars and completely contradicts paul's other views and the presence of female apostles and deacons in his church

>Claim to be Christian
>Filled with hate
What with the Antichrists mean by this?

>that's considered a later insertion by most scholars
No it isn't.
>muh Bible agrees with my (((progressive))) agenda, except when it doesn't, then it doesn't count

>if you oppose Evil, it wins

Really almonds my activate

Let me guess, 1 Timothy 2:12, Ephesians 5:22-24, Colossians 3:18, are also fake?

>mfw the scripture is filled with hate

Yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudepigrapha#Pauline_epistles

>Authorship of six of Paul the Apostle's letters has been questioned by some scholars, according to E. P. Sanders.[10] The six disputed ones are Epistle to the Ephesians, Epistle to the Colossians, Second Epistle to the Thessalonians, First Epistle to Timothy, Second Epistle to Timothy, and Epistle to Titus

>based on the belief that the first woman who ever lived was a cunt that disobeyed a male authority figure and committed a crime that was rewarded by giving women a punishment in the form of monthly menstrual pains and unimaginable anguish during childbirth and throwing the entire mankind into thousands of years of carnal bondage of sin until God himself literally had to intervene by geting his own son sacrificed like an animal so the wretched mankind could be forgiven and offered redemption in heaven
>WHY IS CHRISTIANITY ASSOCIATED WITH SEXISM THO

>base your entire system of faith on the Bible
>realize your personal beliefs aren't in accordance with the Bible
>instead of changing your own mindset, try claiming the passages you disagree with are in fact forgeries
Protestard revisionism, everyone.

You realize that most educated catholics accept that these are forgeries too? They just pretend that it's not a big deal.

What do you think a "white conservative christian ethnostate" would look like?

>most Catholics accept that the canon confirmed by all Ecumenical councils is a forgery
No, they do not.

Depending on it, Amish, 1900s or 1950s US.

By default it's better than our current brown, tranny feminist utopia

Sad user here guys. Take stock of his response. A Christian won't accept his fellow brothers and sisters.
Its like he didn't even read the New Testament