Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtsqYGBK6XA
youtube.com/watch?v=seih9n2MuYc
youtube.com/watch?v=eX02-O2dB9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=CApiU7kvgB8&t=165s
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA614EBE109223D0B
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo36VszY8Nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was a decent video, maximally autistic but then Lindy is an unapologetic autist.

>unapologetic autist
This raises a possibility: is Lindybeige the manifestation of autism?

When he said how many potential eyes he was presenting I started thinking of a few of my own. I was happy to see a few of them in there.

That would be Chris Chan. Lindy has very mild autism, he just refuses to be shamed and humiliated for it.

What does Lindy think of /ourgirl/?

>very mild autism
He was autistic enough to get fired from a university.

She was a Fr*g.

he probably would say she deserved it since hes the epitome of the eternal anglo

But unautistic enough to have been hired there as a lecturer in the first place. Besides, it was a travesty that he was fired for such an obviously non-serious article.

is /ourgirl/ behind that glorified cheerleader?

>Obviously
Never underestimate a woman or a man with a woman's sensibilities's ability to get butthurt over a joke

Still think Lindy isn't very autistic? Think again: youtube.com/watch?v=ZtsqYGBK6XA

>Still think Lindy isn't very autistic?

Can he speak? Can he hold down a job? Does he have a basic understanding of social cues? Does he recognize other people as having minds? Yes? Then he is not very autistic.

this is Veeky Forums, having a slight mental deficiency is considered being autistic. Despite there being hundreds of different mental disorders, everyone that acts awkwardly around other people is autistic because buzzwords are easier than learning.

Why is he so strangely charismatic? Is it the absolute lack of fuck he gives?

charisma can be learned, anyone can be charismatic. I was ugly as fuck as a kid but because I had charisma a lot of girls thought I was sexy because I wouldnt let anything bring me down, at least visually. Someone would make fun of me, and instead of crying and getting mad I'd just make fun of them right back. I might be seething inside but as long as I maintained my charismatic shit-eating grin I was invincible.

It was great practice for Veeky Forums desu, I already had experience roasting people before I even got here.

I've never heard this story. Was he a history or archaeology prof?

that's not charisma, that's smugness

real charisma is bestowed by the divine

lol

i guess the only difference between smugness and charisma is whether or not youre attractive.

all fucking froggers must fucking hang

>lindy-be-
WE

Lol he was like a volunteer researcher

>GIRL

He wasn't a lecturer, he just worked/volunteered on a project there.

>cyclops didn't exist
jesus, will he ever stop?

he just follows the trend

youtube.com/watch?v=seih9n2MuYc
youtube.com/watch?v=eX02-O2dB9Q

This. He never held any kind of official position, he was just a volunteer who helped with a research project in the psychology department. Considering his background in video production, he was probably just helping them film interviews or something like that.

And the story isn't really that interesting. He managed to have website posted through the university's server, and he posted a sarcastic article about vegetarians. The university got complaints, and because they didn't want to catch shit for defending someone who didn't even work for them (and who probably violated their terms of site use) they took his site down and stopped letting him volunteer.

somebody post that pasta about joan the trap

When the hell is that meet up with Matt Easton is going to happened?

Matt said something about that video being rejected by the BBC (or whatever network they were filming for) because it wasn't filmed very well and looked like shit.

No I'm talking about a new one. Matt made a video a few weeks ago saying he's going to visit Lloyd

Why do you call one by his first name but the other by his surname?

Most people don't know that Lindy goes by his surname. I only know because I've seen Lindy on facebook.

>Does he recognize other people as having minds?
As long they are english.

>(((Lloyd)))
He's a fucking WELSHMAN. Who's the subhuman now, Lindy? Honhon

I know it's his surname, he just prefers being addressed by that. What's wrong with it?

>Lindybeige

Matt's criticized some of Lindy's videos in the past, but has also said that he has good quality videos. Portraying them like they're in conflict is just not true.

Good job giving yourself a wank without answering the question.

Where is he from int he UK anyway?

>tfw Lindy keeps talking shit about France
youtube.com/watch?v=CApiU7kvgB8&t=165s

Implying he ever had it.

The sad fact is that Veeky Forums's "autistic" has nothing to do with mental disease. It's just a substitute for nerd.

Since this website is populated with turbo-dork weenies looking for an excuse to call other people names without sounding like their own oppressors, they've dogpiled on this trendy new word. They're clueless. It's the most autistic thing I've ever seen.

What an autistic retard

The north judging by his accent. Probably Sheffield or some such.

He's a little spergy, but he's way too charismatic to be autistic.

Beautiful

Aspergers is just another name for mild autism.

id say yes, he sure likes to hear his own voice

Newcastle.

Odd thing to post on a Thursday afternoon.

You are right. A Thursday afternoon? what was he thinking? Perhaps if it was Monday morning it would have been more acceptable.

Matt's videos are really good, though, and he has done a lot of research into it. He's well regarded, and he even manages to get interviews with well-known academics because he is well connected.

That they put the "fighters against racism" shirt on Matt in that meme tells me that the reasons for disliking him given have a lot more to do with /pol/ than Veeky Forums.

>guy randomly posts about being cucked, with no context and when most of his audience is at work

This doesn't seem odd to you?

That's what happens when you're nearly 50 and still a virgin.

Have you seen him dance? He is well spoken and can dance. He gets pussy

He's 6'5". Anyone that tall can only be a virgin if they're literally a 1/10.

>That's what happens when you're nearly 50 and still a virgin.

Heard you were talking trash.

Debateable, actually. He's not married, that's for certain, but he has a lot of skills that would be really good for getting women to sleep with him, and there's a video on his channel (a miniseries on evolutionary psychology he made in his free time) in which a woman is laying in bed with him while he is shirtless, so clearly women aren't particularly terrified of him.

That's lanklet virgin territory.

>debatable
Take a look at his website, there are numerous images of him and women at the dancing festivals he attends.

link?

/thread

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA614EBE109223D0B

It's one of these videos.

He's a fucking player his channel is named after lindy hop some dance chicks love. He literally teaches seminars.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo36VszY8Nw

>Considering his background in video production, he was probably just helping them film interviews or something like that.
He has a BA in archaeology and has done actualy archaeological work. He gave lectures in the University, but was not official university staff and didn't get paid.

Stop lying just because you hate the guy.

t. autist
Why do you have to be so butthurt you faggot?

To be honest I think the other guy's description of his role at the uni was more accurate and I don't even dislike Lindy. He was a volunteer, and while he may have given a presentation or two suggesting he had any proper lecturing duties doesn't seem to have any basis at all. Also I don't know where he was getting the video production thing from, Lindy was a dance teacher.

I'd rather someone post that one about her getting raped by Englishmen.

He does what he love
He gets money for doing what he love
I wish I was Lindy

Some of his earlier videos are small movies he created when he was a teenager. He went to an expensive public school so I suspect that's where he first learned video production.

im guessing a more literal translation would be "who guards the guards" right?
what a useless fucking language english is

Autistic doesn't just mean "lol. he has wacky eccentricities! loool."

> I was ugly as fuck as a kid but because I had charisma a lot of girls thought I was sexy
[citation needed]

It's what happens when you run a history channel but run out of stuff to talk about.

What is "preventing your wife from sleeping with other men"?

Eunuch guards.

Again, no. "A professional dance teacher, Mr Lloyd was not a paid member of staff at the university but worked there part-time as an 'evolutionary psychologist.' He carried out research, published material on his own site accessed via the official university server and even gave a number of seminars based on a video he had made relating to the evolution of man."

Meant for

He won some competition as a child for a neat video he made, I watched it online. He has never worked professionally in video production (prior to his Youtube career) that I am aware of.

I actually thought this was supposed to be agreeing with me here .

I did just make this post

Who is the other guy? Gladiatora gets me nuffin

>being this new
It's Matt "I love penetration" Easton. His channel's name is scholagladiatoria

The bald historian guy who has a beef with Lindy.

>He has never worked professionally in video production
He actually did. He talks about it in a few videos

Interesting, do you mean the same way it has been claimed he was a professional archaeologist and an actual uni lecturer in this thread or seriously.

Have you got a link to his IMDB page?

>judging by his accent

He speaks in RP not a regional accent... certainly not a northern accent or anything resembling the accent where he lives (newcastle)

Just watch some of his old videos, someone already posted his mini series about evolutionary psychology. Also he actually is an archaeologist.

I'll take that as a no.

So he used his face for all the Cyclops pics, but whos sphincter is that?