It's just a few Barbarians.

It's just a few Mexicans.

It's just a few carrots.

Its just a few bridges

lost

Its just a few chromosomes

It's just a few paddlin'

It's just a bit of banter

there was literally one bridge away from having a chance to reach the Rhine by December
it was a damn close run thing

Go to bed Monty

[spoiler]and hand over those supply lines[/spoiler]

It's just a few amerindians

As much as I love Patton
>It'll just be a few Russians

It's just a hunting trip

It's just a few niggers

it was an all out gamble,maybe uncharacteristic for Monty but it was definitely worth it if they got the bridges
there was literally not waiting for them beyond Arnhem

But he fucked up and he didn't get the bridges, stalling the entire Allied advance and fucking his flanks

It's just a few flips

It's just a little snow

he had pressure from civilian superior
and if i was him i would've took the chance too,he was just too careless in planning
also remember that one of the factor it failed is because of bad weather,imagine if the weather was better and the 2 panzer division there getting strangled by the RAF and USAF

It's just 500 tons of supplies a day

It's just a few senators

Based Tito

>Vice Admiral Halsey and Enterprise slipped back into Pearl Harbor on the evening of December 8. Surveying the wreckage of the Pacific Fleet, he remarked, "Before we're through with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in hell."

>It's only one river from Vienna coffee at Christmas

based

well it could be
there was nothing to really contest them beyond there,maybe saying that they win by Christmas is too optimistic but they wouldve really undermine any resistance along the border

>"Having to change into long trousers was always a misery to me. Even with a temperature of 10 below zero, I used to go about in lederhosen. The feeling of freedom they give you is wonderful. Abandoning my shorts was one of the biggest sacrifices I had to make"
>"Anything up to five degrees below zero I don't even notice. Quite a number of young people of today already wear shorts all the year round; it is just a question of habit. In the future, I shall have an SS Highland Brigade in lederhosen."
>yfw Hitler didn't give the the German's in Russia cold weather gear because he used to enjoy larping around in the snow in shorts, and thought everyone else should as well.

Talk about being a snownigger...sheesh

It's just a few miles.

>Howdy European servants! Check it out, I'm made of Gold!

Its just a few cannons

It's just America.

If that was Yamamoto I would have reeeee'd

Why blame Mememoto for starting shit with USA when you can rightfully blame him for being a retard that galvanized the American public and managed to lost 4 carriers in a single day because of his arrogance.

Careless with planning?

He was warned multiple times about the buildup of German forces in the Netherlands and ignored everything. His general staff went so far as to dismiss the reports altogether and focus on what they thought the situation was, despite numerous reconnaissance reports of the impending failure of the operation.
Monty was a fucking glory hog and felt butthurt that the Americans were stealing the war in Europe with the world's largest war economy after Britain had worked so hard from 1940 just to make it back from Africa. Canada should have lynched him for his egotistical bullshit.

>nb4 Patton was a worse glory hog
Results speak for themselves, man. Holding Africa from a fuel-starved panzer officer is one thing. Spearing multiple advances through France is another.

It's just a few crusaders

>before

It's just an anti-Soviet national liberation movement

It's just a few Greek ships

its just a cruel storm of misfortune and misplanning
What is the 506th dropped earlier
What if the 1st airborne division dropped with a full complement
What if the radio fucking worked for once
Its just a bridge too far man

Easier to salt the earth once they're all dead, senpai.

It WAS just a few Flips though...

i sympathize with you but please learn to differentiate between "what if it was" and "what if it had been"

its just a few Machine guns

I agree

>where'd all them fuckin' injuns come from?

You dont know the pain man
The Elbe by Christmas
Berolinum in our hands completely
We wouldve had completely victory but god isnt in my side

whats the french word for nigger?

Nègres.

Algerian

should be

>it's just a few civilians

Modern Japan is hell for Japanese.

Citizen

It's just a few reforms

It's just a few sparrows

It's just a few mines.

got me

kys

It's just a forest.

This was actually a very good doctrine to have against the Wehrmacht. German minefields were among the weakest elements of German defensive assets and it was meant to slow people down. By attacking as if the minefield isn't there you're attacking a weaker point of the line without giving them a chance to reinforce it and with fewer casualties overall.

T.Zhukov

It's just a little kamikaze

kek

It´s just a few slavs

It's just a few of "vodka"

It´s just a few cocks

It's just a few experiments, m-morty.

delet this

It's just a man born of woman

Bugs...

It's just a few kulaks

It's just a few torpedoes