What does explain the 400% increase of Rise?

What does explain the 400% increase of Rise?
Pump&Dump groups?

i have no idea but i just made 40-45% profit in under 5 minutes

Its just a coin

i'd advise getting out soon if you're flipping it tbqh

lol, i made some ncie gains, but i never put too much money when chasing pumps... i learned this a long time ago.

>it's still going up
don't trust myself to be able to get out safely so i'm not gonna buy in but man does it hurt watching the price shoot up like this

36%* excuse my math

>up 80%, hmm this is interesting
>up 120% shit i should have bought, still way to risky going to drop any moment
>up 200% fuck me what the hell
>up 275% jesus i'm having chc flashbacks
>up 350% i'm going to bed now

TIMBERRRRRRRR

lol those chrome downloads

Made a smooth $2000 on this holy hell what a rush, didn't sell the top but I'm not mad about it.

LOL was trying to use machine learning to predict stock prices ahah

Watched it hit 11k and decided against being dumped on, such regret.. How can you even predict this shit?

hey nothing but respect here man. good luck with your research

do NOT buy at this point, no matter how tempting - the main pump is over

they may dead cat bounce it but then it's back to the grave

thats coinigy right? how is yours so clean looking

Is this a pump and dump group? How can they corridinate shit like that?

Can someone take a look at what triggered this spike?

bought at 0.000035

went below 30k, started to panic, but held on. Auto sell at 65k. Wake up in the morning the auto sell I entered was 45k.

>still okay I got profit.
>120% tempted to go in, huge crash incoming.
>350% I wish i put my entire life savings on it.

you are one of the several whales that organized this pump, otherwise its catching flying knives

its tradeview, just changed the theme

damn this shit is getting dumped super hard now.

blitzcash turn

Now, this is the MASSIVE difference between Bittrex and Craptopia. On bittrex you actually CAN change pumps. On craptopia you don't even have a fucking stop loss!

this is what I'd like to call a desliting dump. This coin is probably going to go nowhere, and to insure that it does, a group has probably set up a short term pump to grab whatever cash they could off the coin, and then let it get put up for assassination. Rest in peace Rise.

You can't and the least risky move is to buy at 50% retracement but not on a shitcoin that moons out of nowhere. It's most likely a very good pnd.

my question is, what happens to the whales with the 20+ BTC worth sitting up at 16k, 20k, etc

are they actually bagholding now? do whales ever get caught with bags in these PnDs?

feeling risky, might throw some money at the .786 retracement, set a stop lost at 1. , 3.68 risk reward

Bought up predicting a minor spike before anything was happening, made 30% on this and bailed. I know I made the right decision being conservative but damn it hurts watching these gains I missed out on.

Stop being so fucking greedy ffs. You made fucking 30% in one day.

babys first gain?

this has to be a huge pump to attract fomos.
sell walls building up atm.

Kek

30% aint shit. Fucking goober

Theoretically, telegram is very effective if you have the right 45k people.

I'm not being greedy. I said I got out.

psssst, OKcash is next. get in now

Too bad for you wagie. I made 6.5BTC today.

Dream big next time.

Teach me.

sure, just send some ETH to one of the chainlink ico addresses going around right now to begin your training user

its already being used for that, fag. Still requires lots of understanding about ML and finance to do it right

holy fuck never seen so many red candles together

It jumped because I sold mine @ 4000 sat yesterday.

Thankfully I had only sold 3/4 so I just now dumped the rest.

This is an absolute shitcoin with no use. They released a new website with no use and a new roadmap with SDK nobody is gonna use, so there is hype, which I underestimated.

It's a ghetto Lisk/Ark alternative except nobody is gonna use it when they have the upper 2. And I hold neither Lisk nor Ark...

Points for a sense of humor

Just bought. It's gonna pump again, screenshot this.

The community of this coin makes it worth 10$ each alone

Also delegates

It's coming back for the second pump.

been holding this shitty ico coin since presale. i will never invest in a fucking ico again. i held onto this shit for way too long but finally made some decent btc profits

yup, bought at 11k and already at 13k

Gonna dip shortly maybe.

whales entered, its going to 0.001