Could Hitler have invaded France from Italy Instead?

Could Hitler have invaded France from Italy Instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hitler and Mussolini were somewhat at odds pre-WWII as both had their sites on annexing Austria so probably not.

I don't understand the point of these stupid fucking threads.

>could Rommel have beaten Montgomery if he had an infinite amount of supplies?
>could the Germans have won if they just invaded Britain first?
>what if America sided with Germany?

And now this faggot is asking such an obscure question, like who the fuck cares if Hitler could have invaded France from Italy? Was there ever serious contemplation by the German high staff on invading France from Italy?

Fucking hell.

Why would he have? He took France excellently as he did.

just hear me out on this original idea though
could germany have won barbarossa if they rushed moscow?

I will find you, kill you, and rape your corpse.

What if Mussolini had hair? What if Hitler had 12 inch cock?

Maybe, but why delay the inevitable and not take the lowlands? The whole invasion of France didn't take long and wasn't bad at all for the German side, no need to change it up.

>could Rommel have beaten Montgomery if he had an infinite amount of supplies?
Probably.
>could the Germans have won if they just invaded Britain first?
No, they needed all of Western Europe conquered to have a good position to attack across the channel, especially northern France.
>what if America sided with Germany?
They would've been betrayed with an American Barbarossa when Hitler saw fit. Without American supplies to Britain and the USSR, both would've likely fell. This would've gave Hitler a great position to strike the US and probably take the war is them and Japan were able to pull a simultaneous Eastern (German) and Western (Japanese) assault on the US mainland.

Italy didn't want to annex Austria, he just preferred Austrofascism and it's very pro-Catholic leanings to Hitlers gay "positive Christianity" meme religion

>could germany have won barbarossa if they rushed moscow?
When? They were just miles from Moscow in December of '41 when the winter set in and froze the fuel lines on all of their machinery. Even if he did away with all of the symbolic victories in Kiev and other Russian cities, and the complete destruction of every Soviet town and city instead of just conquering and moving on, the battle would likely still take place in the winter and severely inhibit the Germans.

>What if Mussolini had hair?
I think he looked better and gave off the strongman impression as a cue ball.
>What if Hitler had 12 inch cock?
He would've been too busy getting laid in Vienna to give a fuck about Jews. He joins the military for WW1, but due to such an increased confidence he developed an invincibility complex he was subsequently shot and killed charging the line of battle. Germany still loses, the German Worker's Party never realizes itself, and a less colorful fascist regime takes over. WW2 is postponed until Russia tries to take Europe as her own.

This is weaponized autism.

But I'm not a Nazi.

>answering obvious troll questions

Excuse me for believing there would've been important historical implications if Hitler had a giant cock.

No, he was a germ and a massive failure

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Why didn't america just conquer the world after WW2? We were relatively undamaged, had the most massive production abilities in history, and were the only ones with nukes.

Lack of ambition.

>Why didn't america just conquer the world after WW2
Some generals realized the menace that the USSR would turn into following the war and wanted to get rid of them before they got a nuke and became a problem. However, as says, there was a lack of ambition. It took the bombing of a major Pacfic Naval base to get the US into the war. The people as a whole were still isolationist in that they only wanted to send soldiers off to a war that threatened our right to live. At the time, we had just spent a few years touting "Uncle Joe" Stalin as one of our best friends. Europe was decimated from war and wouldn't go for it either. All around it would be a war fought with much less cause and moral from the troops up to even some of the generals. I. Not too sure of the Soviet strength at the time, but seeing how they were willing to defend their home to the last person, it wouldn't be an easy one to win. Nukes certainly had an advantage, but the president was hesitant to use them unless faced with the threat to American life that an invasion of Japan would've ensured.

Because that would be retarded.

>wait until the other countries catch up to play imperialist

>get ass kicked in every war because can't use nukes

smart burger, real smart