Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044085
pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's not to late...
yet

Fuck.
Sold at +0.50%, missed the 2.25% wave.
I guess you can't be an expert in four days of experience.

Something feels off about this one. I don't know if it's fear or some signals I don't know how to understand or just inexperience.

There's going to be a massive correction soon and if you don't time things right, you're going to fuck yourself over.

Haven't people been saying this for years though? What's different about current situation? I 100% rationally and unemotionally feel that it's going to hit 10k within a year and maybe 100k in the next few years. Yet I *feel* like this isn't it and I have no clue why.

why sell in such a small wave i dont get it

Broke clean past $4650 resistance, it's going upwards.

its the new gold. Even forbes admit it.

GBTC is now worth over $10K
altcoiners on suicide watch soon

It's Grown 3%, great return, but I think its done, and not tossing my Eth which has held no return since the bull run, but hasn't lost any either..

Good on selling .5% loss for the .5% is got left in the run and fuck over my coin.

how long before BTC is fucked because it's no longer decentralized and it's been taken over by the Jews?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044085

Yeah, this time alts are not dropping.

Hi you are late it already happened, but stay uncucked by buying Bitcoin Cash, the successor to the kiked bitcoin chain

mfw im in pinkcoin and it just keeps fucking going up
who else /pinkmarine/ here?

Don't sleep tonight. Sell when dip starts (under 4850$)

the price doesn't reflect it being fucked good sir.

is the community saying fuck it to the integrity of BTC to make money under Jew Watch? Is there going to be consequences that hurt the price?

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
BITCOIN HAVE LIMITED QUANTITY, IN DIFFERENCE FROM TULIPS, DOLLARS AND Ethereum

Here

I like when these mental midgets larp like they have sooper secret Intel's

bagholders will hold their bags, the smart money is moving out before the crash duh.