Cryptocurrency is incredibly unfair to women and people of color...

Cryptocurrency is incredibly unfair to women and people of color. They do not have the means and luxury that you basement dwelling nerds have to be investing in these. They are just busy breaking the glass table and battling the patriarchy. I propose that the media wage a war against cryptocurrency and there be coins devised on an equal playing ground.

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/bitcoin-by-the-privileged-for-the-privileged-113ea4afcc66/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They can take a loan.Also women earn as much as men,don't give me "muh wage gap"

Maybe the stupid whores and niggers should learn how to buy instead of spending all day of goy book and worldstar then

I know this is a troll post but crypto actually is unfair to women and colored people because you need to be somewhat good with technology to use it. A much smaller percentage of them know what all these compsci concepts are like hashes, keys, etc. If they could even buy crypto they would probably accidentally send it to a private key instead of a public key. They're unlikely to figure out exchanges like etherdelta or how to use shitty wallets from github.

dont worry, eventually cryptos will be dumbed down enough that women and niggers can use them.

Bullshit, that's like saying Veeky Forums is unwelcoming to women and people of color.

Come buy FemCoin where CIScum get 75% per USD compared to their female counterparts and where we send out BIRTH tokens to male-owned accounts. They drop your FemCoins by 0.001 per day for 9 months. On the 9th month the collected FemCoins will be deposited to the WomynWallet that sent them the BIRTH token. Crush the patriarchy with FemCoin.

Today's joke is tomorrow's law

their fault for being stupid

>inb4 the gubmint starts taxing white male crypto holders because muh patriarchy, muh systemic oppression of wimmen and minorities

It keeps them occupied. Be careful what you wish for.

Source:

thinkprogress.org/bitcoin-by-the-privileged-for-the-privileged-113ea4afcc66/

I am a womyn and I have invested into BTC, ETH + altcoins OMG, LSK, CVC and PAY.

I hope FIAT fails one day and all rich niggers lose their wealth. Along with bitches like OP's pic and transgenders, they should all burn in hell.

lol

>Implying I'm not black

I'm lazy and enjoy hustling, crypto is a godsend

>take a loan
What kind of retard would take a loan?

this. Remember how the internet was pre-myspace? When places like Veeky Forums were the norm? Remember how that slowly changed over the past 10-15 years? Crypto will be like that, but on a much accelerated pace - I believe we're already halfway there, considering (((they))) are using a celebrity nigger athlete to shill ICOs

>>inb4 the gubmint starts taxing white male crypto holders
I love to draw out my 25% greek blood and say that I am not white.

I feel like a jew, saying that he's not white when it's convenient for him.

but the most successful investors in crypto are asian and black

What is with all these shitty blog sites presenting themselves as news sites?
And they all have faggy names like : "thinkprogress" or "thought catalog" ,

Name one crypto dev who isn't a white, "white", or chinese male.

Forking bitcoin and putting your name on it doesn't count as a dev, btw.

no
they are just fuckin retarded any after the pumping waves they cry and spend their money on shit

spend less on stupid trinkets and makeup, speculate with savings plus your skin will be left uncrater'd, the wall postponed maybe 5 years down the road

>I am a womyn
You're either a woman, or you're a man. "Womyn" are not a thing.

filthy commie. i'm a minority, do not come from money and did not grow up very well off. i'm in the five figure range right now. only made it here through deep self-analysis and personal development. read lots of books such as Antifragile, 48 laws of power, and blogs like illimitablemen. been hitting the gym for almost a year, too and working 60 hours a week. there are no excuses.

bitches like in OP's pic don't have wealth, but their boomer parents that paid for their berkley education do. I hope they all burn. I hope Trump expedites the process.

Yes but after your boyfriend spent weeks convincing you.

WRONG

I'm the one convincing my boyfriend

It takes two seconds to understand what a private key is. It's not that fucking hard, so everyone can learn this. Also etherdelta is a scammer ridden pile of shit and you don't know what you're talking about.

Yeah, they would, like, have to learn things and stuff. It's sooooooooo unfair.
WHERE IS THE HUMANITY?

if you think this is how all liberals are you are very misinformed. yes some of the vocal ones are the loudest, just like the neo nazis. and keep this shit off of biz

Make a coin for SJWs and use it to beat Bitcoin. Then dump SJWcoin and give the gains to niggers and women like you always wanted to do. Stupid keyboard warriors.

I'm a non-white woman who got into this thing because I heard about it from a non-white man online.

I don't understand the tech, I can't read white papers, I don't know TA, and I still made 4x since I started.

TA is mostly useless, but if I was you I'd take some time to read about the tech, and research things you invest in.

it could be marketed as something that is used by charities and enables users to donate to single mothers or legally-challenged inner city dwellers

in return they would get unique badges to put on their social media profiles so they could virtue signal to their heart's content

and you will fail hard someday because you were only lucky

Sounds a lot like projecting.

>.Also women earn as much as men
Not saying that they should, but they dont.

The most "unfair" part is that the govt can't print crypto and use it to pay for welfare.

have a pic related
it'll be handy once bears come back to town

Womyn and people of coloration.

If you can not read the whitepapers and just invest more and more you will be scammed or invest in shit at some point.
I also made gains but i only traded minor amount with shitcoins

>pay for welfare
you mean buy votes off subhuman scum, detritus that would've never made it otherwise

My strategy is that I don't invest in total shitcoins. From what I've seen every one of the coins I bought has bounced back from their dips. If it dips I just hodl until it comes back.

Right now I'm holding only BTC and if I see notice things are going down I'll switch to USDT.
If I get unlucky I'll hodl with my iron hands.

Wages =/= Earnings. You can't be on Veeky Forums and have fallen for the fucking wagegap meme.

If it means more retards in the market to give me money, sign me up. Dumb and panicking investors are always welcome!

it is an equal playing ground we choose to sit on a computer and search how to make money. while SJW and you niggers eat fucking cheetos complaining about not getting a fucking handout

go fuck yourself you pathetic loser. Work for something in life stop begging for it cause its not fair u fucking pussies

I hate you left wing faggots

that dumb nig who made PTOY

next nigger/women to tell me its unfair im rich from crypto because they arnt good with computers im gonna beat there ass

You're not "good with computers" just because you came here last week.
>there ass
Where ass?

why do right wing niggers always completely miss the point?

Stocks is more complicated than this shit.

>donate to single mothers or legally-challenged inner city dwellers
To be honest, I don't pity these fools. It's their fault and their own problem. They should stop pushing their problems to other people and sort shit out by themselves.

You can't get the point if there's no point, sweetie

I said forking and putting your name on it doesn't make you a dev, m8. Go take a look at actual devs, the people actually writing code. You won't find a single nigger, woman, or tranny. Those types literally can't create, only subvert.

you should dumb him. he sounds like a woman.

ive probably been here longer then you faggot
what is the point then rofl

This is true. The people that really needed help are those who are born crippled and the autistic people. The lefties I know irl avoid these kind people and it just drives me real fucking mad.

>Cryptocurrency is incredibly unfair to women and people of color.
So em will be enslaved again

exactly they dont look to help those really in need. They are just pushing thier black lives matter LGBT rights bullshit down everyones throats then they want some more welfare so they can buy more cheetos and have more babies living like a NIGGER KING

Nah, you haven't been on this site longer than nine years you vapid moron. The way you type is enough to tell me that.

Women don't get involved in high risk high gain ventures, that's biology 101.

You all probably shouldn't generalize people to feel an easy sense of superiority.

Sure there are many dumbass nigs and women but I'm there are those that have succeeded in crypto. You have to understand the social and environmental factors that result in most of these people to not give a shit about this kind of stuff.

Why does """""fairness""""" require equality in intelligence?

Literally no other trait is ever invoked.

>Roleplaying as a butthurt SJW
>on Veeky Forums of all fucking places
C'mon now

lmao that is pretty sad considering how long you have been on the board and you see a point in the sjw post you are obviously retarded

>I know this is a troll post but crypto actually is unfair to women and colored people because you need to be somewhat good with technology to use it.
TOP FUCKING KEK.

When do you start having serious gains while day trading crypto ?
Right now i'm at around 0.2%/day, after around a week of experience.
When will i reach at least 1% ?

Is it a good idea to completely devote myself to one market and learn it ? Will the knowledge be remotely transferable or will i have to acclimate myself again for another market ?

Do these idiots not understand what they are saying? They are literally admitting the women and niggers are less intelligent... And they don't even realize it...

Wealth inequality is fair yet gender and racial equality isn't? Hmm sounds a bit like the masses are trying to dumb us down

The "sjw post" doesn't even make sense because it's an obvious troll (because basement dwellers have zero luxury, and crypto isn't "unfair" to anyone, anyone can and is welcome to trade crypto) and you still fell for it, because as I said before, you're a moron.

doesn't get more autistic than arguing about how long you've been on Veeky Forums

Surely it would called the earningsgap then?

>thinkprogress.org/bitcoin-by-the-privileged-for-the-privileged-113ea4afcc66/

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WIITH THESE ENTITLED RETARDS!?!?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

iconomi is the sjw coin

>implying any of us will make it due to skill

kek

How is etherdelta scammer ridden?

>raging that much over some mentally deficient radical leftie's article on a shit site nobody takes seriously

c'mon mang

>thinkprogress.org/bitcoin-by-the-privileged-for-the-privileged-113ea4afcc66/

woah....so this is what a nocoiner looks like...

They don't earn as much as men because they don't deserve to.
Women who actually do an equivalent amount of work in the same job in the same position tend to on average earn 2-7% more than their male counterparts.

The economy doesn't give a fuck about what/who you are. It gives a fuck about what you do. This is the purest form of equality and the only people who cant see that are whiny victim-complex bitches who could be given everything and will still end up poor and blaming the world

I've never encountered another person who thinks in this manner. You're going to eventually convince people this is true, thus creating more misfortune for yourself and others.

Anything with "think", "thought", "progress", etc is leftist trash. Just like how "freedom", "liberty", "patriot" are right wing trash. Best to avoid all this garbage and think independently.

its just because women are too stupid to realize the majority of them have kids and spend time with thier kids when they can and leave on maternity so once they realize thats why they are getting paid just a little less theyll stfu theyre just stupid as niggers thats why they work together lmfao

I work 7-9 hours a day and I get 4 hours of sleep. I dedicate 20 hours a day to watching the markets and look for the right moment to buy and sell. If niggers and bimbos put in the amount of work I do, they would deserve to earn what I do. I came just short of doubling my money over the last 30 days. Not as good as some of you but I expect to do that again if not more now that I have a better understanding of how this all works, since i have only been in on Crypto for 2 months and the first month was spent on coinbase. If things keep going this way ill retire in a couple years, before my employer even manages to achieve this.

Eventually someone is going to do this and scam everyone who buys in. SJWs will literally buy anything that has the right buzzwords. There's guys making serious money selling Fuck Trump t-shirts and male tears mugs. They're not even SJWs, they just saw a market for it. SJWs have near unlimited daddy's money to spend on this junk.

>"freedom", "liberty", "patriot" are right wing trash
0_0

A coin that has a value of both 1 and 0 at the same time and neither. Hmm. I think we will need quantum computers to make SJW coins.

>Cryptocurrency is incredibly unfair to women and people of color. They do not have the means...
yes yes yes heard this before

though user
i am i white guy in south africa
a country that openly promotes violence and hatered towards whites, where simply being white puts you on the bottom of the employment list
im a full blown NEET, cant find work, can barely afford to eat

i started cointrading on the 23rd of this month
i have no experience in this and absolutely have no idea what im doing

i spent the last R150/$12 that i have left for the month
and as right now im up a total of 130% standing on $27.57

tell me again how women and niggers are incapable of doing the same

ProgressCoin

>a country that openly promotes violence and hatered towards whites, where simply being white puts you on the bottom of the employment list

Dont move to Southern California.

The words, when used in a publication name. Not the concepts themselves.

cant think of a single reason id even move to california

also a bunch of rabid sissy liberals dont scare me
where as pic related, yeah thats something to worry about

Hope I'm rich by 2100, seems like Sol III is going to be shitskinland.
I need enough money for an immortal outerspace-proof robot body by then.
Shitskins won't be able to reach outerspace once they kill the humans.

Proof or get out, Thot

Cryptocurrency is unfair to Jews because it disintermediates them from their dominance in finance, entertainment and information.

Sorry but they got mass genocided by WHITE PEOPLE, so they deserve to rule the world, they deserve repatations

Too bad faggot. Life's not fair, get used to it.

Nice lol. I just buy and hold instead and exit and my defined levels. Sleep like a based baby too.

I hate humans. Hopefully whatever comes after us will be some kind of an improvement.

She looks like she could've just gotten back from Verdun with that 1000 yard stare.