Untitled

STOP ATH-ING

ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE

I'm at a nice profit right now, might cash out and reinvest my profits when the price drops. At what price should i cash out/buy back in? Is this bull run even close to being done? What's causing it?

Bad crash incoming at $4825. Screencap this.

How often do I have to tell you that ALTS will stagnate, so go down in BTC value. Sell your ALTS for BTC.
This leg up will be even bigger than the last one (probably above 5000$) because china is now also making a new ATH.

BTC: 1P4soUnD1yzwmDkyR162YovXBGteq6WmLP

stop

TA or gtfo

r ̞̮̰͉̣ṵ̥̣̗̩͔ ̥̙̠̫͇a̟̰͍̮̥͕ ̻̹͖̩w͈̦̥iz̗̞̞̗ar̙͓̬̝̱̮͕d̖͉͚

u͈̹̫͓͎̞͍͂ ̠̰͉̈́ͦ̄͗̃ͫ͐̐ǹ͙̖̪̺̱̄̆e̖̘̘̖̼̺͋̔̔̀̐̄̓̃ë̦͔̝͉͚̣̮̳̜́̉͒ͦd̠͎͙̘̝̰̱͆ͦ̽͗̑̈́ͧ͒ͅ ̺̤̟͈̼̬́̎̍̒̓̎̍͑̚t̖̟̤̦̯̻̊̃̐́͛ͪͪo̪͔̳͇̳̹͙̩͊͋ͭ ̘͉͖̼̪̳̯͗t̠͊̋ͭͪ͊ͦ̚ē͚̰͆l̜ͨ̔̉̓ͮ̀̒l͎̼͓͕̾̇ ̩̜̳̮̗̤̩̼ͫͮm͕͆͐̐̽̊͑e̝͚̝̣͎͎̰̮͗͌̇ͩ ̱͈̃i̞̞ͯ͋ͪf̪͈̖̍ͩͦ͛ ͎̯͇́̍ͤ̄u̯͋̐̍ ̺̻̱̯̫͙́͒a͈̺͈̩̩͌͛̊̑̄̓ͪ͆r̫̼̜̈́e̙̱ͣ̈ͬ!͔̖̱̭̫͇̎ͣ̓ͮ

If Im fully invested in BTC-Eth at the moment, will I face losses hopping in on the bull run this late? Or will anything happen at all.

>Jafari predicts extension wave five will produce prices roughly around the $4800 territory, and will be followed by a deep correction to a low of $2,221. After the fifth wave completes, Jafari expects bitcoin prices to plummet 38.2 percent before the market bounces back. “At this point, bitcoin would have to move back under $2,935 to signal that a top is already in place,” the Goldman Sachs analyst explains.

>Jafari

Goldman Sachs has viewed the long term investment for the year, and has decided to take heavy losses in the next quarter to shake off the 10% of BTC owners that cannot afford to lose 1500 dollars. By doing so they will be able to accumulate a Full market share and run the Majority share of Bitcoin for the next 5 years

Same missing out on better gains than just being all in on BTC though

Eh..Ethereum is chugging along nicely, we've only lost .0002 growth in 2 hours.

I think the run is done, and it will settle back down. Im pretty certain we can see a BTC run every Thursday morning now mates, has been the trend since the end of July.

Should I be trading alts in btc or eth?

With the Next BTC Hardfork, Its hard to say good sir. BTC tanked after the BCH hard fork, and has done near to nill since.

With the Metropolis in sight for September - it will give us a little bit of an advantage over the Mega bot investors, being my favorite part of the Money Skeletons shorthand statement.

getting dangerously close to goldman's top prediction of 4800

>Regular currency's value is based on gold/assets a country holds

kek

hah

Mfw both are based off of number and proclivity of transactions.

Joke's on him, i've bought pizza with btc

Really though, these are the people who will buy up btc at $100k+ a pop

>mfw i said the same thing as bitcoin was adopted by weird internet libertarians in 2010-2011
>mfw the gullible morons who bought in back then could be worth $20m+ by now
>mfw these Facebook posts are going preface the mass normie entrance to the crypto market

Heed my post niggers

so sell at 4800, buy back in at around 2300?

strap in niggers, when we hit 5k we're heading past the moon