CV2 safest bet to multiply your coins

CV2 is going to swap to PIVX based blockchain in two weeks. Lead dev od PIVX are on board and their roadmap is awesome. You can get this goldmine for like 4sat now and sell it for 100sat in 2-3 weeks. do not miss it user

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=941433
novaexchange.com/coinswap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice just bought 100k

The new coin's PRE-ANN is going to be posted tomorrow. Get in now and you'll be in before a large influx of bitcointalk users

what is your price predictions for CV2 in next two weeks?

it just dumped hard, it's a pnd

Nice, just bought 1M.

im the dumbass that sent btc to yobit cya in 2 hours guys

>vol 50 btc

I think not user.

get in

Coin Specifications
Algo: Quark
Block 1: 12 Billions COLX pre-mined [reserved for a full swap over (1:2 reverse coin split)]
Block Reward:
Blocks 2 - 151,200: 2500 COLX
Blocks 151,201 - 302,399: 1250 COLX
Blocks 302,400 - Infinite: 1000 COLX
Proof of Stake Schedule: 5% to proposals for all phases
95% distributed to stake wallet and master node

Proof of Work Schedule
Block 1 12 Billions COLX pre-mined
Blocks 2 - 10,080 (approx 14 days): 60% POS and 40% POW (60% master node | 40% to miner)

Block Time: 120 seconds with re-targeting after every block
10 COLX Coin Fee on transactions is also part of the Block reward on top of the 2500 Coins per Block
Minted Confirmations: 90
Transactions Confirmations: 6
Minimum Stake age is 1 week/ Maximum stake age is 28 days
Masternodes 10,000,000 COLX per Masternode
(Multiple masternodes per wallet, requires a VPS)

Heavy accumulation on nova. Someone dumped it to 2sat and just put 6btc buy order at 3sat

13m colossus here, this is gonna be an epic moon mission, might try to pick up enough for a masternode if any more dumps happen

So a whale fucked it up

Bump

Looks good. I bought some yesterday at the peak but I'll be buying more today. Either way this is a sure win.

Explain. I know it has before but I am very paranoid and looking for genuine security. There's so many trolls.

Gains don't come with security. You have to take a risk. The best you can get is guaging the attitude that people have towards it, and from what I've seen here, it's like 90% approval and excitement from anons.

stop posting about it omg. some whales already arrived and blocked the natural growth of the coin.

If anything, the whales have been there for 3 months and they are finally lifting their sell walls.

it just went down to 2-3 while it was 5-6 but yeah...

Join the telegram t.me/colossuscoin

Its a pump and dump by the xtrabytes discord group. Do not buy or you will lose your money

Wait, so you're telling me that if the price of something goes down, it's just a scam?

Wow, the true secret to crypto. BRB, going to get rich now.

jump in before new wave of bitcointalk users. 01 sep at 20:00utc there will be brand new COLX ann theard

If true, this is a pretty pathetic pump for something with such a small market cap.
Either way, can't lose money if you bought in at 1 sat.

Im no fan of xby but come on bro its on the main announcement page bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=941433

We are planning to build a new ColossusCoin XT Blockchain (Ticker: COLX). It will be based on the PIVX Source Code and we will do a full Swap (2:1 exchange rate) on NovaExchange.
novaexchange.com/coinswap/ . For 2 ColossusCoin2 (CV2) you will get 1 ColossusCoinXT (COLX).
The Total Circulating Money Supply will get halved to 12.0 Billion COLX Coins.

New ColossusCoinXT Wallet Specs: Improved Proof of Stake 3.0 protocol, Masternodes, SwiftTX Instant Transactions,
Private Instant Verified Transactions /full-time private transactions, Obfuscation Mixing Mechanism, innovative variable seesaw reward mechanism, Coin Control and more

what is their exit level? any evidence of P&D? presstab (pivx developer) is going to work on it

The pump is a result of people trying to buy in due to recent news about CV2/COLX

If this was a pump and dump, it would have easily pumped much higher.

Don't listen to this low quality FUD. He's greedy and want to buy more.

Also, if you've ever seen a real pump and dump you would know that the price dumps minutes after the pump.

Everybody involved in the pump is fighting against each other and usually there is only about 5% of people in the pump who successfully make money from it.

Basically, if this was a pump n dump, which it wasn't, the price wouldn't still be 4x higher that the original price 3 days later.

>billions of coins
No thanks

XVG have basically same amount of coins and once hit 200sat. espers have x2 more coins and hit 40sat

btw. Buy ordersOrderbook: 17.76415604 BTC

WHY IS IT GOING DOWN?? YOU PROMISED ME A LAMBOOOO

Just a small dip, chill out... in fact, buy more. ;)

lol i just visited their trading channel, they are calling on people to actively fud the coin so they can buy more at 2 sat kek

what are they exit point? do they have any?

nope, a lot seem to be wanting to hold for the swap and are optimistic about COLX's potential, it's not really a pump and dump, they are just excited about their future gains

Where the hell do I buy this?

yeah I dont know if I will be patient enough to hold it till december but who knows

novaexchange

swap's in 2 weeks lad, hence the rise in price as people are fomo'ing to get it

yeah I know but swap will be ongoing till 15th of december. After that CV2 will be no longer supported and COLX will be only valid chain.

btw during SWAP (3months) we will be albo to trade both chains? clox and cv2?

>v2
No thanks, not risking losing everything when they release v3.

haha

just bought 627k.

I look forward to my lambo op

HOLD

WE

Buy ordersOrderbook: 20.20995735 BTC

Looking good!

>you can lead a cuck to water but you can't make him drink

Is 5sat too high to buy?

put buy orders at 3 and be patient

everything >10sat is great deal
everything between 10sat and 20sat is very good deal
everything between 20sat and 30sat is good deal

Buy ordersOrderbook: 23.79675368 BTC

Is this good?

yep, it means you have an escape route if you need to sell

it was 11btc today morning. It will slowly build support and natural grow.

My first moon mission woohoo

Good choice

strap in boyo this is gonna be a good one

If i put 1 BTC into this will i get back 10 BTC by end of year? Serious question.

I am pretty sure that you will

you need 20milions for masternode

well i have .59 BTC in this and i'm waiting for a 10x

espers hit like 40sat with twice bigger supply, XVG once hit 220sat with similar supply. Who knows

lol people fudding this coin to try to get the price to go down, so they can buy cheaper.

PRE-ANN for the new coin will be posted tomorrow. Get ready for a new wave of people joining buying in for the swap

Thanks user, just spent 10 BTC on this.

4sat wall is almost eaten. we will hit 10sat till end of this week

go back down to 3 plz

too late m8. get that 4sat while you can

never

(friendly reminder) today at 20:00 UTC there will be new COLX ANN theard on bitcointalk. Buy CV2 before new wave of bitcointalk users

Im so tempted to go all in.

You never go all in... but... thhe potential gains... with 3.5mm CV2

I went all in, 3k

Have 25 mil

what are the chances this coin'll reach .02 or .002 USD

40mil here