These Heavy Fucking Bags

Am I going to regret dumping these bags a year from now?

I'd be selling at a loss but there are so many better opportunities out there right now and the sia dev team are acting like total fags.

on the bright side, it has nowhere else to go but up

Yup drop em like I did. Oppurtunity cost mate. Ofc. it could rise back to the old price, but any other coin can moon as well. Supply is fucking high as well.

What was your buy in? I bought at 300 and sold at ATH. Steadily accumulating it the past month. It'll recover, just hold.

Stupid advice that will cost you. Rule 1 of trading: Never sell at a loss. Just sit on the fucking coin and you'll make back your money.

> Never sell at a loss.

Lmao. Now that's a fucking mistake and oversimplified thinking. If you bought into bags that is a mistake for sure. Bags are bags. If it's not gonna rise it's not gonna rise. Keep telling you that it will come back one day. Even if it does after a year, you missing out on lots of other gains.
You keep petting your bags, I'll move on to new opportunities.

Never sell at a loss haha, keeps making me giggle.

doesnt apply when you could easily jump ship onto a rocket making back your gains and more

>Never sell at a loss
Lmao I thought this was a meme and that people didn't actually take this seriously

Jfc

I can tell just by your mentality that you're a shit trader. All alts are going to bounce back in September. As long as OP didn't buy in at 700-800 sats he'll be fine. This stupid shit of "opportunity cost" is an A1 example of n00b trading. If you can't hold bags, there's no point in trading. It's called "panicking".

panicked rash decisions to jump onto another shitcoin is bad
reasoned decisions to sell at a loss to buy a sure thing is not

now stfu cpt fomo

I just closed at 200 with small profit. haha who's laughing? stupid bagholders.

And what rocket is that? Some shitcoin that someone shills here on Veeky Forums? Sure fire way to lose even more money.
"Oh no I've had to hold bags for a month. Better jump ship and sink my money into the next coin some pseudo trader on Veeky Forums tells me to"

you should've dumped them weeks ago, but at this point hodl, you'll be up in 2-4 weeks

>reasoned decisions
Case in point. What "reasoned decision" is there? Just look at the board, and 90% of people are shilling coins that have already mooned.

i watch multiple promising coins for uptick in volume, its how i cleared 30% on verge last night

bet big, win big. although in that case i estimated my loss potential at no more than 10%

>this shitty fucking board is the only place to find cryptos to buy
no salvation

>As long as OP didn't buy in at 700-800 sats he'll be fine.

Well maybe he fucking did mate. And if he bought at 600 or 500 he should still sell. Sia ain't gonna rise back to 500 anytime soon. Other coins however will make decent gains. Even safe ones like LTC or ETH. Keep holding your fucking bags and enjoy when you break even on some shit by the end of '18

If the devs don't give a shit about the value of their coin why should we care about their coin? It's that simple really. They work for nothing and when they realize that nobody cares about all the work they have done it is to late and will get delisted at some point. Good luck with this shit.

>tfw sold at 880
feelsgud

Sitting on bags is literally breaking the #1 rule in investing. Don't get too emotional. And know you're telling him he's a shit trader. Wtf?

I sold CFI at a 8000 sat for a 30% loss. I managed to do +200% with other coins, meanwhile CFI fell to 3000 and is now at 5000.

I told myself I fucked up and took a loss. Learnt a lesson and went on. If I would be emotional faggot like you I would miss tons of opportunity and STILL be at loss atm.

It's fucking crypto, volatility is massive, go try other tactics if you mess up with one.

>no salvation
Literally visit Coingecko and research cions
>Well maybe he fucking did mate
Yeah, that's why I asked, so don't get pissy with me.

this
emotions should not ever come into trading

Just sold this shit.

Too many rocket ships to sit back and lick your wounds.

I wouldn't sell if getting more BTC was easier.