ChainLink makes ripple obsolete...

ChainLink makes ripple obsolete. Applies to ALL external data feeds instead of just jew banks and it's actually decentralized. Also fuck cripple in general, there's a reason Crypto universally hates it

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ripple/status/903296001275961344
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who gives a shit if crypto universally hates it, only a few million people exist in the crypto world and probably half of those don't give a shit really either way and are just in it for the money.

yeah tell the banks that are already saving 30% from ripple tech to go to chainlink loser lol XRP won and keeps winning

>NORMIES WILL MASSIVELY BUY XRP.

You're not wrong, OP. I got my dad into cryptos, and he is just as obsessed now as I am, but he naturally gravitated towards Ripple, he even missed out on the BCC hardfork and sold his BTC for XRP, missing out on free money and as we've seen, great bitcoin gains. Kek.

Ripple is preparing for launch!
FAST buy while you can!

>mfw I had to listen to months of shittalking on biz because of my ripple bags
>mfw this shit is gonna make me rich
>mfw biz will be late to the party as usual and trying to catch up when XRP goes to saturn

revenge is sweet you fucks

LAST WARNING ITS GOING TO MOON

This little shit is just going to snowball so hard deep into Q4.

isnt snowballing something good? = getting more

I own a shitload of ripple. It's a little cunt of a thing that is FINALLY going to ramp up. Hence
>snowball deep into Q4

Every bit of news is just adding to the momentum but fuck it has been a long painful journey

Oh FUCK! Those sell walls on Polo are getting BUSTED
Look at that bitch gooo!!!!!

BROKE 5300 SATS

Shit you not, about 800BTC of those sell walls just got eaten through in about 5 minutes. Go watch it.
Over 1000btc volume in less than 20 minutes

2 sell walls gone, 1600btc so far in this 30min window. That's some serious action

holy shit that wall went down fast

Another PnD by whales. Look at all those 31.5 XRP buys when wall is reached. Don't get caught up, sell at the peak and rebuy lower. I think we might reach 6.5k sat this time and drop to 5.7-5.8k, if the wall gets breached.

Jesus, this last wall is getting trucked. 1000btc in minutes just clean gone

That's 10/10 the most impressive thign I've seen on polo in nearly 2 years. A fucking 1500btc sell wall completely destroyed in less than 15 minutes

I have Ripple too and have faith in ti what do you think about Doge coin?

twitter.com/Ripple/status/903296001275961344

PREPARE FOR TAKE OFF RIPPLERS