Kyber revolution soon

>Hurr Durr It's a shitcoin, It's a scam, why can't I participate that's not fair buuuuuh
>It's not that big of a deal anyways, who cares about this
>no hype

day 1 of regstration.
TEN DAYS to come

is there any fucking way i can still get in on this

I've seen many people offering to sell their whitelist spot here.. I'd be careful tho, don't know if there is a 100% safe way not to get ripped off

Already whitelisted from slack. I will sell my spot for .03 btc. Which is way more then worth it considering money skeleton as advisor and the fact people will kill for this spot.

Sitting comfy on my 7 approved accounts

good luck passing the KYC without pictures of 7 people holding their ID.

enigma is the better whitelist to be on

way less hype.. but signed up for that aswell

Will take a free account
[email protected]

>implying my accounts haven't already been approved

Do you neets literally have no friends?

Im only doing one acc cause Im a poorfag that will barely max the limit on one, but any of you cunts with like 10+ eth that aren't multi accounting need to suicide

Sent ;)

Only have 5 spare ETH anyways, everything else tied up in holds

>gets his ""friends"" to take pictures of themselves for weird internet shit
what a weirdo

Kek

I still have month before I'm 18 so I had to lie about my birth date and purposefully take low quality photo. I'm going to fucking kill myself if they won't accept me, this is a 10x moon mission at least.

Are U srs? Jail inc

I'm not from the US. I'm legal age in my country but they require 18 otherwise you couldn't even submit the form.

is there any chance what so ever i could get my hands on this during the crowd sale?

Buy a whitelist

How do i ensure i wont get myself scammed user

Make sure you say please and thank you

Idk works both ways, i have whitelisted slack for both kyber and enigma. But how could i trust selling to some rando on Veeky Forums