Is Técnical análisis a meme ?

Is Técnical análisis a meme ?

I dont know if learn this , or is just a meme (no one can predict the marketing)

Try tradeoff.com with this method and see how you do, find out it is a meme or not

Few months ago I had an opportunity to see how a professional 50 year old trader used TA and actually made a lot of profits on a minute to minute basis, which pretty much looked like magic to me. He said that nowadays it's so easy if you're willing to learn and you're good with computers. Also, he didn't use any indicators or even draw on a chart, apparently it was all in his head, he just recognized the patterns.

So technical analysis definitely isn't a meme, but it's something that you possibly need to spend long time learning to become any proficient in.

Oh, and to add to it - he outright told me that indicators are worthless because they're operating on historical data and always lagging behind, stripping you of the most profitable entry points.

And what should have to use ?

Sorry bad eng

Just read the chart. Indicators are based on the same dataset, just interpreting the data differently and always one tick behind.

There are also plenty of successful traders who use simple indicators like rsi, bb, vwap, and/or moving averages.

But it's true that you don't even need those, you just need to see what a breakout looks like and be able to spot one coming. And read level 2. It's not rocket science and it's definitely not a meme.

It has only become a meme here on biz because a bunch of morons - who have never traded before in their life - start drawing a bunch of retarded triangles all over the damn place.

Check out day trading videos from on youtube from professionals like madaz, investors underground, warrior trading, dekmar trades, etc

But with all that being said, I don't recommend much TA on crypto. Just invest in good projects at good entry points and hodl until it reaches a good selling point. Sell some, then repeat.

>why not ta on crypto?
because of volatility?
if so, why cant ta work on volatile market?

Ta absolutely works on crypto. Crypto charts are actually some of the cleanest fucking charts I've seen. The breakouts are incredibly easy to spot.

It just depends on what your looking for. You can use TA for finding entry points but I would advise against using it for day trading.

But it all just depends on what you're looking to do.

ta definitely is useful for big swings.
like you said its hard for day trading because cryptos movement speed is crazy

>level 2
???

well, 1 min candles are available, so yeah technically you are operating on old or in-the-making data & candles but i don't know how bad that is... i also don't really have much of an argument against 1 min candles except perhaps it looks ugly...

i suppose one should go with the candles relative to how much the price jumps per min?

so HOW is one supposed to see this out of nothing then?

TA is an absolute meme. It's like reading tea leaves- it'll say whatever you want it to say and after something has happened you can claim for sure you knew it all along.

If you wanted to prove technical analysis, write out your predictions in clear, concrete terms in advance ie. "X to break $400 by DATE" "Y to drop under $100 by DATE". You won't do any better than chance.

that pump is done, look at the long wicks on the candles its all selling.

Absolutely no analysis of anything, besides a treasury fixed-income asset (or any asset guaranteed by a money printing entity), could ever be guaranteed like that.

TA does not claim to do that, it's there to increase your chances, based on what price has tended to do in the recent past.

Expecting any analysis to guarantee you the future is hopeless.

Some one Posted my Memes lmao

Yeah, workout maybe 70% f the time in the short time frame.

remember People are are looking at the Same graph, and are more money hungry than you, take profit and won't let shit run or make the pattern develop.

Here one prediction that went as planned, but the reversal was ruined, maybe by a whale who decided to take profit early.

But TA increases your chanced of winning and preventing looses. Avoid buying too high, or selling too low.

You can tell a lot actually, two huge wicks on the 2 next to the last candles said there's a lot of resistance and it's going to bounce the other way very soon. People were trying to sell for a higher price but their shit didn't fly.

Also in the squeeze there are multiple extremely clean-cut changes (bearish candle open lower than bullish candle's lowest sell, for example).

Realize that TA isn't a genie or fortune teller. Not everything in the market will be explained with 100% accuracy. But TA gives us the tools to make informed decisions.

Assuming that wasn't a pure pump and dump, pull up the 30 minute/1 hour/1 day and zoom out. It had strong resistance points along the 3000-3100 level. Once it broke that, more volume piled in until it finally went parabolic and buyers were exhausted.

If it retraces lower than previous support then it was most likely a worthless pump and you shouldn't be in the trade. Pay attention to where it now finds support over the next days.

Check out crypto Picasso on youtube, he goes over TA on crypto and has been very successful. Unfortunately he's also a jew who's always selling his "signals" group for .5 btc... I cant stand people who do that.

Also note the times it pulls back and then finally breaks the last resistance and goes parabolic.

Spend an hour watching trading videos on YouTube on support/resistance and breakouts.

what is that meme indicator on the bottom there?