Babies are born genderless

>babies are born genderless
>that's why we have to fight against gender inequality
Do you actually deny that 99% of humans have double digits IQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Veeky Forums.org/po/

>wtf I hate NatGeo now

You faggots are really going full force before school starts back up aren't you

>genders are a spook

american hours
deal with it

thank god sjw and alt-right will fall together

>Do you actually deny that 99% of humans have double digits IQ?
IQ is based on averages. the average IQ is always 100 points you fucking brainlet.

>he actually believes the samples measured were accurate

No you retard, by definition the average is 100. Maybe the distribution ia not gaussian but I doubt that.

how is this origami related?

we can only hope, user. We can only hope.

Natgeo peddling fake news.

>definition the average is 100
99% of humans = not sampled

The average isn't based off of sampling, the average is 100 because that's how the test was designed

>the average is 100 because they didn't realize the average high and low = 100
You are high

I'm not even leftist but you have to understand an ideology in order to fight an ideology and genuinely convince people that disagree with you rather than just bouncing round your own echo chambers.

Biological sex and gender are not the same thing in the ideology you are trying to argue against, I don't entirely agree with that - I think the two concepts are interlinked, but it is no good trying to argue with strawmen of your own creation.

Sad! Retweet and upvote the screenshot of the tweet on Reddit!

>Biological sex and gender are not the same thing in the ideology you are trying to argue against
because according to the leftists biological sex does not exist.
How do I know that? I talk to them everyday for the past 7 months.
They say, every single one of them, that sex is a social-construct (hence the 72 genders)

>/po/

every time

Every day we drift further away from God's light.

hmmmm the only normal male is a nigger, really makes yah think

>because according to the leftists biological sex does not exist.
That's not an accurate claim though, it's something you made up in your own head.

How do I know? Because I am someone that argues against leftists on their own forums and tries to read what they actually say and think rather than memeing at people that already agree with me.

>it's something you made up in your own head.
they say it, open youtube and you'll hear with your own ears.
Open whatever search engine. Leftists claim sex is a social-construct. That's what they believe, I live with them, I talk to them, I'm not an antisocial person. You are the one trying to create a strawman of me. What I said which is 100% true.
Plus, [according to them]if you can change your biological sex by changing your gender obviously they are a social-construct

No, they claim gender is a social construct.

Too woke to believe retarded whiteman lies about cutting off your dick

I have multiple transgender family members and friends. None of them have ever made a claim that biological sex does not exist, or is not relevant. That said, their role in society (gender) does not necessarily have to be the one given to them at birth. People moving from male to female, or the other way around, are simply changing the gender role they got by chance.
I'm not quite sure how to feel about the other 70 fucking genders out there though. They're not simply changing their position to already existing one, they're more or less carving out a new position within society and it's apparent that isn't really jiving with a lot of people.

>i have multiple transgender family members and friends
What the hell are they putting in your drinking water user? The stuff that makes the frigging frogs gay?

>surrounded by that much mental illness

You can meme here but if you leave your basement ask a transgender female that if her sex is biological male.
(s)he will decline and get offended. At best (s)he will say (s)he born already a woman in a male's body
They will never ever say that their gender is different from their sex because that's the entirely reason why the transphobic term was invented. They want people to stop thinking there are two sex (men and women).

99,9% of LGBT/trans people think like this (in my school it's 100%)

>when people say that a trans woman is ‘biologically male,’ they use that as a way to attack trans people. They use it as an excuse to exclude us from bathrooms, locker rooms and other women’s spaces. It’s just a more subtle and more socially acceptable way of discriminating against trans people.
>The notion that there are two discrete sexes is biologically incorrect, while there are a number of sexually dimorphic traits – such as chromosomes, gonads, external genitals, other reproductive organs, ratio of sex hormones and secondary sex characteristics – these traits may not all align (i.e., all male, or all female) within the same person, as is the case for intersex and transgender people.

My point is correct: they don't consider sex as separate from gender

I actually live in a relatively conservative area. That said, mental illness does run in my family and does affect both me and my transgender brother (bipolar II, no psychosis or anything like that). As to the friends, one I've known almost my entire life but haven't talked to much in the last few years, but I'll bump into him every now and then. My other transgender friend was introduced to me by a longtime friend whose brother I knew in high school.

You get used to being surrounded by insanity after a while.

if they completely ignore that they were born with a vagina or a penis and they can have 72 genders the definition of biological sex is (obviously) irrelevant to them. In that case biological sex is just as relevant as being born with any of the 72 genders.
It's a schizophrenic never-ending loop.

>I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

I have a transgender co-worker who is actually a bit of a laugh despite being a tad physically repulsive, they never deny they were born a man.

>I live in a relatively conservative area
Then why the hell do you know so many trans people? They're like 0.3% of the population

this co-worker is not realizing but he is a transphobic according to the LGBT people.
The sole reason why LGBT fight for gender diversity is to fight the two gender definition.
If they simply wanted to dress differently or have homosexual sex they wouldn't need to make anything external like surgery or changing names.
Perhaps California

As I've already pointed out several times, despite the fact I'm not even saying I agree with them, they don't consider gender and biological sex the same thing, despite your conflation there.

I'm off to bed and this is a boring conversation, but keep in mind you aren't actually arguing with me, you have to actually engage with what the other side is saying.

wait wtf is my natgeo issue REEEEEEEEEEE

>they don't consider gender and biological sex the same thing
which is not true. You can find youtube, real life and articles. You can also think:
If they believe in binary sex (biological sex) they wouldn't need to officially declare 72 kinds of genders (which are totally unrelated to men or women according to them)
It's like 5 or 6 answers and you still haven't realized you are saying 2+2=5 while trying to make me the one person that invented that biological sex is irrelevant.

Honestly, idk. 3 of them I knew well before they came out.