I did it, sold all my BTC at ATH and went all into XMR. 10x by the end of the year

I did it, sold all my BTC at ATH and went all into XMR. 10x by the end of the year

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How much XMR is that now? inb4 10 coins.

proud owner of 25 XMR, soon to be worth more than 25BTC

... Sure ...

XMR is great and all but 4000$ is going to take a while faggot

Eventually XMR > BTC, so the gains will be higher

>Eventually XMR > BTC, so the gains will be higher

50 xmr masterrace reporting in. thinking about doing the same thing and getting 100 xmr

Just ate a 50BTC sell wall on bittrex like it was nothing

Yeah, okay bud. Literally all the top 10 coiners always go "WE GON BEAT BTC" and, you know what? Maybe in like 30 years that'll be true but I'll keep my assets where it's making the most money - thanks.

$1k by end of the year

only altcoin that isn't shit

true.

No, XMR has a solid technology and philosophy. Eventually people will realize that an blockchain needs to be anonymized. XMR has the academic vote.

$250 end of the month, it will catch up to BTC fast.

So not in BTC? You are beyond delusional if you think XMR will not beat BTC in the coming years.

It is just like Bitcoin but better. A lot better.

BTC started to moon in the first place because of anonymity and the dark markets.

XMR is the next step for the crypto sphere.

I agree, it literally delivers on all promised that BTC originally made. It's like what BTC should have been

The only reason Bitcoin mooned in the first place was because autistic libertarians and the dark net vendors obsessed over it. Now that Bitcoin is becoming PaypalCoin, all the early adopters are going to jump ship to the next "uncompromised" coin. This coin needs to be decentralized (PoW, ASIC resistant), open source (no corporate/shareholder influence), and private (muh freedom). All these other coins are either forks of bitcoin or an ICO.

Should i sell my iota for xmr?

Yes

Drugs are what made Bitcoin what it was especially in the early stages this coin will be two thousand in a year and a half when the druggies finally decide to switch and mass they'll still use Bitcoin especially to cash out but Montero will be the currency of choice you look on the forums on darknet it's already starting I'm all in on OMG but I'm seriously considering buying at least five full monorail just to kind of have something

Patrician coin. My portfolio is %100 XMR. Holding forever.

XMR is currently 2 billion

bitcoin obviously isn't where you'll make the most money, the market cap is huge so the % gains you're gonna get are going to be pitiful compared to the small caps

That's very basic shit

what are the near-term events for XMR that'll cause pumps?

Mobile wallets? A new DNM popping up? Anybody got ETAs?

You are a smart motherfucker and you just set yourself up for life.

Will holding 24 Monero set me up for life within the next 2 years?

no

Shut the fuck up nocoiner cuck

Rim my ass bitch whore

no. Try 240

lots of monero shills on today. monero gonna go sideways throughout the whole bithumb event. then bags will be held.

End of Aug or Sept?
BTC end of sept is 7000

I'm in a similar situation as you are (holding 23 XMR) and I'm planning on increasing my XMR to about 100.

history has shown that Monero value is not trusted

Monero can rise, and then suddenly crash, you can check for this yoursefl

So, is you want coin that keep value certain and keep rising, buy Bitcoin.

Monero task is to be stealth coin, not keeping your wealth value stabile.

why you trust Monero, its have shown that it can crash value anytime

if you want to keep your wealth safe buy Bitcoin

Yup. 86% of my portfolio is bitcoin. 3-4% is in Monero.

guys what happens if a superior privacy coin appears? or if the feds find another vulnerability in monero's design? wont the price crash a lot?

>can rise, and then suddenly crash,
You mean like all crypto?

>Monero task is to be stealth coin, not keeping your wealth value stabile.
See the thing is, if you actually posses some actual wealth, you would prefer that to be private

It will crash slowly, untill the flippening, then it goes fast.
It will happen first when people switch from BTC to XMR

Stop looking at the BTC price and look at the USD price, dummy.

Monero has the network effect. Probably the only way it can be beaten is if bitcoin becomes private but it won't because too many people believe in the transparency not to mention it would break everyone's workflow.

Actually $250 in one week from now