SELL NOW ITS GETTING DUMPED BY A WHALE BUY BACK AT 113 SATS!!!!

SELL NOW ITS GETTING DUMPED BY A WHALE BUY BACK AT 113 SATS!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4T6e3GJCjow
ethereumupdates.com/verge-coin-discord-accept-payments/
reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/6x6o47/lets_goo_got_my_vote_in/
archive.fo/WmBKV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sure

Read the chart:)

136 is the floor. Nice try noob.

It's classic meme lines and you know it. I got in at 42 sats and I'm not that worried

Buying force is strong af

My ass

Nice floor LUL
GL bagholding it all was just a shills pump so the chinks can get the money back they spend on july if you READ the chart you can see it clearly LUL

>LUL LUL
I can smell your butthurt from here.

No news or any update about the coin itself and its rising? and wow look 155 sats! wow where did i saw that earlier this year hmmmm

youtu.be/4T6e3GJCjow

Literally me in a few years once verge pays off.

Sold at 150. Not sure how many more times we can get this to PnD. The whales are moving onto XSPEC, then maybe Cloak or Sumo.

It was the last one. price will slowly go back to its normal roots. and why im so sure?
Price rised very fast and now it hitted the juni cap and it cant even get past 141 anymore You user are a smart investor. holded sinds 8 sats

Apparently it is going to get used by discord, it is going to become avaible on a lot of exhanges and twitter is going to maybe use it in the future 1-2 years. What I've read from Steem and their reddit...

Finally.I was waiting 3 months.

Source or fake.
Bagholder ?

>no news
do you even check the catalog?
Gas yourself

>no news
>literally just announced discord trading

lmao the FUD is un-fucking-real

LUL NICE FAKE NEWS
Dev didn't even post something about it at his own twitter but the news comes to a not secured website ? and again ---LUL----

DISCORD USING VERGE: ethereumupdates.com/verge-coin-discord-accept-payments/
VERGE VOTES CURRENTLY ON HITBTC reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/6x6o47/lets_goo_got_my_vote_in/

Are you okay?

archive.fo/WmBKV
Non-shill version. The article has no source, so only useful for tricking newfags.

HITBTC is true Discord shit is fake news Do your own research instead of believing a not secured site Discord itself didnt say anything about verge and verge hisself to and again --LUL--

You sir know how to play this game!

So what. Goddamn daytrader.

hahaha FAKE VERGE NEWS ABOUT DISCORD. fucking pump and dumpers are getting creative with fake news. shit coin will always be shit coin. hope all you vergins lost a lot of money.

>still going up
>losing money

??