WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

THIS SHIT ENDED SOOOOOOOOO DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN FASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

This is gonna moon 20x for sure. Starting cap of 37mil with strong partnerships and advisors?

SIGN ME UP! Gonna buy tonnes on Day 1 and HODL until the Kyber ICO!

Be honest with me biz, how much did you manage to snag?

16k myself.

So the tokens were supposed to be tradable instantly but they are now making people wait until the 5th to get their tokens.

Fuck I wasn't even able to fill the form! Wtf

i didn't evennnnnn gettttt it FCKIN SHIT NOW I GOTTA BUY ON EXCHANGE FOR THIS SHIT MOON MISSION D:

Feeling great with my Softcap Bonus.

Thanks Cintix

I got my tokens immediately. What do you mean? Where is this posted?

Damn I missed this

Idiots thought the tokens were immediately tradable when they say you will receive them immediately but not tradable

What the fuck is this even? Where/when can I buy it? Why do you guys not post about non-shitcoins until it's late in the game?

I hate this site. Been lurking "good ICOs" threads past month and not a single time came across this. Every other shit token was shilled but this is the only 1 that never was talked about.

Would you harvest gold you found for yourself or go around telling everyone about it's location?

>he didn't invest in the next paypal

i didn't even get it the site had so much traffic i fckin couldn't even connect fckin so mad

Karma got you for keeping about it quiet from your Veeky Forumsbros. May you have great losses.

>harvest gold
>harvest

bruh...

Anyway, Veeky Forums can get butt fucked for shilling shitcoins and ignoring legit coins entirely.

Any exchanges yet?

Finally

its a shitcoin scam, dont worry

this isnt a good ico. aventus(maybe), chainlink, enigma, kin(maybe) - look at those.

kin is 135m softcap anyone with a brain won't toouch that lol

That's why I said maybe. Still has some stuff going for it but I'm probably going to avoid it because of the cap.

>mfw an actual good ico is coming up that no one on biz talks about
well its been mentioned a few times but very hush hush

I'm scared about the ChainLink ICO after seeing how fast this went.

missed the next paypal gonna kms soon

>no one talks about monetha, ico sells out in 12 mins
>everyone talks about avalon and chainlink, ico won't sell out for months

see

rip my 10x dream FCKKKKKKKKKKKK

Got 25k tokens. But I had them reserved cause of insider connections.