Any netherboos here?

Any netherboos here?

I dated a Dutchman for a year - he knew nothing of his history or culture, thought Sweden was the high point of progress and thought every right wing movement was fascist. Are all Dutchman like this?

absolutely not

What made the Golden Age so comfy? Why did they trigger the Anglo?

How did this small country managed to do it? I mean the UK is on a pretty big island, making it hard to invade. The Dutch fought against Spain and won, then had to fight against England, and France. Why were they so successful?

Bait
Nice try, Kees

I'm not dutch though, I'm french. I'm actually interested.

Bump

At the time Amsterdam was both the financial and trading capital of non-Mediterranean Europe. All major bankers established themselves there. They also had a shit ton of industrialization and a major shipbuilding industry.

The Dutch East India Company simply attracted a lot of capital and eager sailors/soldiers.The army they send to Asia wasn't big in any way but good enough to shoot and bully natives.

Though during the 17th century The Dutch didn't hold the inland areas of Indonesia

I would say 70% estrogen is a powerful drug.

Capitalism

Dutchies were a pox on the earth. If the dams stoved in like they should have Japan but not only it would have become a comfy Catholic tourist destination paradise

Kill dutchey

Because they were afraid because they saw how we btfo Spain

Reminder that the Dutch were the last to successfully invade England.

Reminder that papist scum will be removed

Reminder that they weren't invited by Parliament

>UK
>Big
Kek.
The Dutch flooded their land so that invading armies would struggle to invade. They were very strong economically, and during the golden age countries paid them to transport shit since their boats were the best

reminder that you almost got ruined by a fucking flower.

Fucking turks are responsible.

They feared the Dutch warrior

Pretty smart move desu

I said great Britain is a pretty big island. It is obviously.

So this is the power of autisim....

nah both france and england funded the dutch revolt.

I get triggered by Dutch people since falling in love with a Dutch gril when I was overseas. The Frisian accent on a woman turns me on so much.