Jealous of crypto gainers

#pol#tard checking in. i am self employed, i fix up and sometimes sell boats in my hometown. this work does not involve anonymous shitposting, meme triangles or speculating on what china is doing in 12 hours

i can spend a weekend painting a boat and make $800-1500, which is good fun in the summer as i like being out in the sun and its very easy but thats about the limit for painting/cleaning. over the past few years ive gained enough experience to fix most simple engine problems and can set up radios and radars, i also have enough connections that i can make decent profit on more serious repairs by just driving to somebody who can do more serious repair work. all this knowledge usually gets me another $1500 most weeks over the summer. in the winter its more about maintenance but there still money to be made, enough to live on.

this laptop sits beside me all day playing music and collecting work requests

im usually pretty content and busy in my own world, plus i see no sign of trade slowing up pretty much ever, i enjoy being my own boss and being out and known in the community helping people go fishing and enjoy the coast.

then i make the mistake of coming on here and seeing sweaty nerds with 70k bankrollls going +10% in one afternoon because a russian virgin tweeted a skateboard picture and suddenly all my real life work feels totally wasted

im willing to put upto 20k into the right opportunity. wtf should i put it in, ive been fomo-ing for the last 6 months and have just realised it might not actually be a massive bubble and only the true evangelists will ever go to 0 even if it does come.

10k bitcoin
2k bitcoin cash
2k ethereum
2k litecoin
2k ???
2k ???

5kbtc
5kmonero
5keth
5kshitcoins

Thank me later, m80

20k BNT

id be down

why monero, seems theres better alternatives for anonymous transfers?

go all in on bitbean

All in bitbean, hash out half at the inevitable 2x gains, then do what your heart contents with the gainz

>seeing sweaty nerds with 70k bankrollls going +10% in one afternoon because a russian virgin tweeted a skateboard picture and suddenly all my real life work feels totally wasted

kikecoin
wouldnt touch it with my worst enemies money

make that shit coin ripple and this is perfect

10k Bitcoin
6k Ethereum
2k Litecoin
2k Bitcoin Cash

Bitbean is a bitmeme

ive read some weird things baout ripple, that the token is worthless as nobody uses it, banks just use the blockchain.

sounded like pretty dumb advice, surely if the tech is good and is being used by fucking banks then the ripple token is already lightyears ahead of all the other shit available that barely have logos

8k bitcoin
5k ethereum
2k litecoin
2k bitcoin cash
2k ripple
1k ???

no love for litecoin? what price will it get to?

I would add monero for sure over litecoin, maybe dash.

But your work is the real deal user. If boats are your thing, maybe you can scale that up, take apprentices, do 10 boats a week I dunno. But that would be real honest biz.

This is a massive bubble and will crash hard one day. Maybe it will crash down to far higher than we are now. But there's tons of worthless shit getting millions of funding. Be careful. 95% of it will be worthless in 5 years.

Get your 50 MAGA coins from that shiller and get the fuck out of here.

thank you for the bubble advice, its refreshing to see a dissenting opinion once in a while as a lurker. i think theres quite a few evangelists on here who have gone all-in on crypto so its understandable theyd be 100% defensive of these tokens monetary values going forward.

personally i feel like the blockchain technology is the future, decentralisation is the future and there will be survivors once the meme bubble bursts like there was in the dot com bubble but no way in fuck will there be the likes of NEM valued at 3billion+ forever, which is more than companies with hundreds of staff and years of profits. for us itll just be about picking the winners and losers and not getting caught when the tide turns.

my future here is somewhat limited in the short term because of the small market locally (small town, georgia, atlantic coast), its also being held up by the fact i rent the space i do most of my work in from a family friend. with it being me working here im getting a slightly better rate than i would otherwise comercially, so its important that im here at least until i can buy the place which will probably be possible i nthe next 5 years. if i take off looking for more contracts and travelling the marinas, leaving people behind to carry the current work on, the same rent deal may not be on offer. long term for sure though, people arent about to stop enjoying fishing

maybe i can make mad ripple gains and just buy out everyone in town? even if that doesnt happen ill be fine, would encourage the NEET to have a real backup and not the kys meme

>/pol/tard

>more like /ree/tard

Don't say you're from /pol/ thats basically like saying you're from /b/ 4 years ago.

7k BTC
5k ETH
5k OMG
3k Various shitcoins that interest you

Also everything is mooning and ATH now so you are likely to face a serious dip in the next few weeks which may last one month or longer.

Be prepared for that, if you HODL you will be ok, asuming you abide by my recommended coins that is.

t. turned 4k into 37k this year

Litecoin is a good and stable investment. It might moon less than other coins but atleast your money will be safe

20K IoC

Buy me and yourself a lambo next year

20k in omg

oh hello laggard normies are here

hope you enjoy buying my bags

im kind of prepared for a dip mentally, ive been on the sidelines for too long though.

not planning to buy everything tonight or all in one go, will be filling positions in 1k chunks probably, so a dip in the next few days/week would be ideal, just want to know what i want where first so im ready to pop once the time comes

7k BTC
7k ETH
3k XMR
3k OMG

lol great idea normie buy at the top of the bubble loooool buy at ATH don't miss out hahahaha

2x gains
When has anybody ever made 2x gains off of that shitcoin.

Don't buy bitcoin then

Wasn't the top 2500$ though?

Don't get me wrong. I am 100% all in cryptocoins and do believe it's the future. But, there will still be massive crashes. And people who put in more than they can afford who end up selling at 75% loss.

Also gains can take years. A lot of greasy nerds here talk about how easy it is but they are just lucky we are in a bull market.

I held for like 2 years as Bitcoin went from $1000 down to $200 and people screaming sell.

go back to your echo chamber you low IQ inbred

this is the portfolio of the future

watch everything for ~2weeks before buying in more than 5k.

Prices are hella juicy at the moment, and by juicy I mean shit's expensive right now. The time to buy in was a month ago. The time to buy in will come again in ~2 weeks.

jewish, black, or white-guilt liberal?

Aha.

OMG
M
G

seriously

There loterally arent. Its just memers who are shillig their coins

Monero actually has PhD tier people on tbeir dev team

Signatum user

those were fun times

I would actually say, drop in 5k on btc for now and that's it, just in case the shit actually bull run into 2018 (not likely).

and then spend the rest of the money buy during the crash before year ends