>WE WUZ KANGZ N SHT
>white man's burden.doc
>WE WUZ LIBERATORS
>fast forward 1950s
>decolonization happens
>fast forward 2000s
>still wonders why the rest of the world hates wh*te subhumans

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/the-black-white-crime-gap-across-nations-time-and-age/
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Urine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cajamarca
pendientedemigracion.ucm.es/info/especulo/numero22/chaves.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>peaceful

>peaceful

You seem to have forgotten how white people saved the world from starvation, diseases and poverty

The biggest mistake we ever did desu, after that all that they have done is demand more gibs and screech how we destroyed their ancestral traditions of cannibalism, slavery, widow burning, and oppression.

>Describe black people to a tee
>Try to pass it off as comnentary about whites

Quick reminder if you are a male:
>Anglo
>French
>German
>Scandinavian
>Dutch
>Flemish
>Swiss
>Italian
>Spanish
>Portuguese
>Greek
You have won 1st place in the lottery of life.

My race and my gender does not make up for my autism

/thread

What if you're half?

Fug

>kill each other for thousands of years

just like everyone else at the time

>live in absolute filth

greeks, romans, celts and few others were big on hygiene and invested massive resources in getting clean

>greedy

a common trait among civilizations aiming at expansion

>warlike

indeed

>barbaric

compared to whom ?

>get shiny new toys from near/far east

what ?

>goes to americas

in search for new trade routs as the old ones were severed by the ottomans

>kills all the peaceful natives

kills all... as in 90 % of the deaths are due to dieseases
... peaceful.... naah, you are a cunt

>goes to africa

indeed

>kills all the peaceful tribes men

see the above points

>starts colonizing the world for no reason

start colonizing the world because they could, as in had the technological, and cultural superiority plus the drive, the latter was lacking in the chineese that could have done the same if their culture and political organization were to allow it

>WE WUZ KANGZ N SHT

what?

>white man's burden.doc

dragged the rest of the world from utter savagery

>WE WUZ LIBERATORS

see above

>fast forward 1950s
>decolonization happens

left the colonized forge their own destiny, a lot fail spectacuarly

>fast forward 2000s
>still wonders why the rest of the world hates wh*te subhumans

it's not a wonder what so ever, it's a sustained effort from scheming jews and their leftist thralls to undermine the achievement of a greater civilization

What if I'm 1/16th Injun

>goes to africa

I wish
If it had been the case, the world wouldnt have a nigger problem right now
Africans deserved to disappear thousands time more than Native Americans

.t turk

Not really, friendo. In fact, most native americans died of white disease, and imperialists used the festering slums to house workers desu

Than you get my taxes

Banning people from marrying their cousins was a mistake

>Niggers are peaceful

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/the-black-white-crime-gap-across-nations-time-and-age/

>Redskins are peaceful

do the rest of the world fear the white warrior?

Yes but are those diseases still around today?

>filth

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Urine

>Imam Jalal al-Din Suyuti reports from Tabarani and Bayhaqi who narrate from Hukaymah bint Umaymah (May Allah be pleased with her) with an authentic chain of transmission, she said, 'the Prophet (May Allah shower peace and blessings on Him) had a wooden bowl in which He used to urinate and was placed under His bed. One night, He searched for it but did not find it and asked for it saying, ‘where is the bowl?’ The members of the house replied ‘Umm Salamah’s slave girl Barrah drank from it’ who came from Habashah with her. The Prophet replied, ‘surely she has protected herself from the fire with a great wall’’'.[3]

>Imam Jalal al-Din Suyuti reports from Abu Ya’la, Hakim, Dar Qutni, Tabarani and Abu Nu’aym from Umm Ayman May Allah be pleased with her, who said, ‘the Prophet got up one night and urinated in a bowl. During that night, I rose in the state of thirst so I drank whatever was in the bowl. In the morning I told Him what I had done to which He smiled and said, ‘surely you will never have pain in your stomach’’. Abu Ya’ala’s wordings are as follows, ‘you will never feel stomach pain as of today’.[3]

>Tabarani said: Abdullah bin Ahmad bin Hanbal informed us, who was informed by Yahya ibn Ma’een, who was informed by Hajjaj Bin Muhammad who narrates from Ibn Jurayj who narrates from Hukaymah bint Umaymah, who reports from her mother Umaymah who said, ‘the Prophet SAW used to have a wooden bowl in which he used to urinate and place under His bed. One night, He searched for it but did not find it and asked for it saying, where is the bowl? The members of the house replied ‘Umm Salamah’s slave girl Barrah drank it’ who came from Habashah with her. The Prophet replied, ‘surely she has protected herself from the fire with a great wall’.[4]

DREENK DA PEE

You're talking to leftypol.

Wrong. Autonomous redistribution system solved the hunger problem on the Inca empire.

And white people solved it for everyone else

Wrong. Autonomous micro systems are part of a culture. Inca superiority is still unrefuted. Dumb, eurangutan.

>No Slavs
>No Balts
>No Bulgarians
>No Persians or Arabs

>Inca superiority is still unrefuted
And where are the incas now?

>Persians or Arabs
>White

On the same place eurangutans will be 50 years from now. There are more non-white babies than eurangutan ones on USA. Mexican mongrels and muslim peasants are literally replacing eurangutans all over yuropland and US.

Incas were superior to europeans. History demonstrates it. Get over it, subhuman monkey.

>superior
>loser

Go back to your degenerate stoner board, mongrel.

>non-white calling whites subhuman

Wrong. Incas won the battles with less numbers and tacticians. Literally superior. Hehehe

Come on, chimp. Is that all your brainlet got?

>kill all developing civilizations
>x
Hmm...

White genocide is not real but I wish it was.

>American natives
>peaceful
Neo-colonialist retard.

>Bulgarians
Jesus have you been to Bulgaria?

>b-but Incas won the battles
Do you not know how the Inca empire ended? The spaniards captured their emperor with less than 200 men because he never saw them as a threat

Try again with some facts, chimpo.
Inca superiority is a historical fact. Face it, bonobo.

>start colonizing the world because they could
And because every other civilization was luckily in the decline for a long time.

>backstab
Wrong. The decimated northern army was returning to the capital and the eurangutans had the luck to met them. Even then offensives against the Inca were ineffective even though eurangutans allied with huge enemies of the Inca and had several slaves.

Inca superiority is a historical fact. Try again, pestilent macaque.

>this much historical revisionism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cajamarca
>His immediate party still numbered over seven thousand but were unarmed except for small battle axes intended for show.
>Atahualpa's intention appears to have been to impress the small Spanish force with this display of splendor and he had no anticipation of an ambush.

>Portuguese

>pendientedemigracion.ucm.es/info/especulo/numero22/chaves.html
>pizarro poisoned the wine with letal dosis of certain compound
>unarmed drunk poisoned men
Meanwhile the post battles after the reorganization of the Inca nobles show Inca superiority.
>eurangutans couldn't even beat a civilization with 15 thousands years to develop
Yet they achieved more advancements compared to eurangutans.

Inca superiority remains unrefuted. Get it, chimpo? Hehehe

>Meanwhile the post battles after the reorganization of the Inca nobles show Inca superiority.
Yet they lost.

Wrong. Natives beat the Inca. Eurangutans just kept backstabbing each other even their own kind. Hehe

Incas were superior to europeans. Let's be honest with ourselves, eurangutans were so dirrty that mesoamerican people had to teach them how to take a bath. Hehehe

>Wrong. Natives beat the Inca
Stop making things up, the Incas lost, get over it.

>eurangutan allied with bigger armies compared to the Incas
>still couldn't do shit to them
The diseases had been fucking with them till their final moments, even the last Inca had some diseases.
Superior military. Superior civic organization. Relatively superior technology. Superior to eurangutans.

Meanwhile eurangutans are literally being replaced by hobo alcoholic mexican mongrels and muslim teenagers. Deal with your extinction; subhumans.

Keep living in denial, Paco

Try again with some facts, simian.

Inca superiority is a historical fact. Face it, eurangutans' end is near.

I dont get why these inferior eurocucks keep trying. Incas were superior, infact, even the mongrel descendant of the Incas are superior.

Shut up serbshit. It's so ironic that Yugoslavia was way better that our soviet era, yet now you are behind.

Comparing modern populations?
Let's do it after their 90% population suddenly die, the middle class to elites get murdered, all their culture destroyed and the rest sent to toxic mines to work for 4 centuries. Let's compare then.

>kills all the peaceful natives
If we did kill all these subhumans nobody would annoy you with "muh colonizatio"

>excuses
Your extinction is near, subhuman.

Subhuman tears, the thread

>facts
>incas were just better in every possible way, don't question it

>Spain
>Latin America
The dumbest fucking thing I've seen all day.

Only an autist gets annoyed at irrelevant specifics

this takes me back. i used to think exactly like this when i was sixteen, which also happens to be the very year i lost my virginity in a public toilet outside a jogging track. thanks for the stroll down memory lane OP

Show me facts, chimpo.
Look how your fellow eurangutan mocks you, pathetic backstabbing subhumans. Inca superiority is a historical fact, I wonder if these monkeys can actually use their brainlet...hehehe

Saying incas are superior does not make them superior, you need to say how they are superior and why they lost any way

There are more people crying about how evil the white man is than the other way around so he probably refered to you as the subhuman

Simple.
Europeans settle on europe: 40000BC
Amerindians reached Canada: 25000BC; then after the deglaciation (10000 years later) populated the rest of the continent in 15000BC
European crops date from 10000BC.
Amerindian crops date from 6000BC.
Europeans getting the bronze from other culture in 3200BC.
Amerindians reached the bronze age in 500BC approximately.
Also as a great factor:Horse domesticated in 3000BC approximately.

Knowing that the rests of all amerindian populations of 14000BC to 10000BC were pretty much paleolithical-tier and all lived as nomads, practiced some artistic manifestations as european paleo-populations. It's safe to assume they started again in the paleolithic and had to morph the environment of woods, jungles and coasts to their convenience, the same the europeans did with their environment for thousands of years before the Neolithic.

Then let's compare:
Europeans lurking around as nomads: 30000 years.
Amerindians lurking around as nomads: 9000 years.
Europeans reaching the bronze age from other cultures after the Neolithic stage: 6800 years.
Amerindians reaching the bronze age by themselves without the influence of a culture thousands of years ahead of development: 5500 years.
Let's check also how many years have humans modifyed the horse population and environment: 37000 years.
Let's check how many years have amerindians affected the camelids of South-America, when the spaniards came: 16500 years. They had less than half the time, yet they already domesticated diverse species for food and whool. Llamas can carry up to 50 Kg.

And I didn't mention the disadvantages such as continental isolation (north-south and east-west), Niño fenomena that destroys coastal villages, less cultures to trade with, and no naval technology, iron, horses, wheel, and writting from north-african nor anatolian cultures.

So, it's safe to affirm it. Incas were superior to europeans.

I don't give a shit about prehistorical times, you can have that for all i care

So you agree with Inca superiority? You are a special eurangutan.

No, i just do not care if the incas were superior 5000 years ago

Just join us and bring a better tomorrow by having our future be within the glorious sunny gleam of the Inka.

Inca state existed 500 years ago. This dum monkey... hehehe

Inca superiority remains unrefuted. Face it, you literally cannot prove your superior wrong.

Is this bait? Or are you seriously this dumb? Read through the previous posts again

>show me proof
>i don't care about 5000 years ago
Hmm... I suppose this monkey reached its brainlet capacity. Unless your brainlet is able to type anything coherent you won't get more cookie-posts.

Incas were superior to europeans. History demonstrates it.

>Kills peaceful natives
Kills peaceful americans*

quints of truth

"Cultural superiority"

Ugh.

All wrong.

>Portuguese
>Spanish
>Greek
>Italian

All fine specimens of pure aryan DNA and there is no black DNA in them and they are pure and the best.

BUT LOL GUYS IRISH ARENT WHITE LOL XXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD