September/October ICOs

I'm beginning to look into ICOS for the next couple of months. Recommend you best.

100x club only, sorry.

Other urls found in this thread:

goldcryptocurrency.org
coin.red-pulse.com/kyc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kyber obviosuly. enigma maybe but with the hacking scandal and shit.. not really worth it. Kyber is safe moon mission tho

Kyber looks really good, thanks!

See:

rivetz?
bitclave?
what you think of them?

kyber will most likely be 2-5x

chainlink has over 5x potential

ambrosus most likely 2-5x

enigma easily over 5x

Kyber, Chainlink and Red Pulse are the one I am considered.

Red Pulse is checking IDs FYI. no Americunts

Your picks are good but your expected gains are very conservative in my opinion.

i'm another poster

what do you mean by conservative ?
im on the wishlist for enigma, gonna put 2 eth on it, what do you think ?

x5 would be nice jesus

Depends on your timespan, the expected gains are pretty fair for 0-3 months. Kyber might go much higher than 5x due to hype though.

I'm British.
Can't believe the US is more cucked than the UK for this. Seriously.

how about you do your own research?

dont tell him the best ones you fags

I'm excited about Chainlink and will be doing an Online review of their ICO once I finish my research. There's plenty more hype for Enigma, but I don't think it has as high a potential, especially in the long term. Good for flipping, though.

goldcryptocurrency.org

I'm struggling as I've run out of money.
I mean I have most of it in ZRX and was looking to sell some of it off but I need it to go up.....

Same desu. I put 1k into a chainlink presale and 5k into blackmoon.. Now im just holding these zrx bags. Forever.

Posting on a forum and asking diverse opinions is a type of research though m8.

Blackmoon looks nice, thanks! I'll put some ETH into it today.

I could help with that, using only 10k of allowed 50k per entry here
Already submitted KYC form and awaiting whitelisting
Problem is trust on burger side tho, only one wallet/tx allowed per entry

How do you get your mail whitelisted for KYC registration?

check'd
just fill out the form here: coin.red-pulse.com/kyc

>coin.red-pulse.com/kyc

Thx!

DOVU

Question!~

I would like to invest in Ambrosus and a few others. As an American, I can do this using a VPN. My question is, is there any concern for when I file my taxes? Will it make a difference if I had bought an ICO with a VPN v.s. buying on an exchange, and would they even be able to tell I hadn't bought it on an exchange?

99% chance it'll be a non-issue unless you're talking about multiple millions or something

chainlink for sure

why are you paying taxes? you hate money?

Because I live in the greatest country on earth and I'm not some idiot who thinks you can evade taxes? Laughing at NEETs who think they can ecade taxes, or think that they will move their incompetent asses to some other country to evade. You're either a moron or 15 years old if you think you can just not pay taxes.

The main difference between other and Bangor is babies price conversion in based a preset formula where as the price conversion is set by a reserve manager. It is not as decentralized.

Maybe he hates prison more than he hates taxes.

*The main difference between kyber and bancor is that price conversion is done by a formula on bancor and by a manager on kyber