Other urls found in this thread:

uphold.com/en/blog/posts/uphold/bat-live-on-uphold-platform
support.uphold.com/hc/en-us/articles/202473803-Supported-currencies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao

Is this a good time to buy bat?

yes
buy or be poor

This is it lads, this is just a pregame until mercury hits, get in now while bagholding tards are selling at 5400.

Why is being on uphold so important?

wtf is uphold

thank you OP, I jumped in just in time

BAT is a scam. Screencap this and report back a week later you weak handed faggot

Road to 7k

With google being cucks brave is gaining a lot of popularity and guess what browser will implement BAT? Yeah that's right nigga, brave will become the new chrome with BAT integrated. I'll tell you how the view from the moon is.

WE FINNA

Seems like a non-shit and transparent version of coinbase.

From: uphold.com/en/blog/posts/uphold/bat-live-on-uphold-platform
>"Integration with Uphold allows users to hold, send, receive and convert BAT. This enables members to buy, hold, and convert BAT between any of the 29 supported cryptocurrencies, utility tokens, fiat currencies and precious metals supported on the Uphold Platform."

support.uphold.com/hc/en-us/articles/202473803-Supported-currencies

This could actually be a significant step for bat because it will make it easier for buyers of ads who deal in fiat currency to acquire bat directly. They don't need to first buy eth or btc.

ty user

I'm all in this morning go go bat go

If you didn't realize already, chrome and most browsers already have targeted advertising based on your own, personalized searches you retard. This is just another paraphrasing of "targeted advertising to different segments of demographics of the population". You're literally retarded if you think BAT can overtake GOOGLE CHROME as a contender for browsers. Mark my words you dumbass shiller/scammer.

Literally bought into this this morning because BAT will release its Mercury version in Mid-September so this will go 2x then anyway, even if this nice little pump doesn't last.

How bittrex be when good news comes in

To da moon, before dump

Fucking Veeky Forums, never change

Last month faggots were making threads saying "This piece of shit is so dead"

And now you're hyping it because the price goes up. Keep chasing the high, faggots.

Fuck me boys I have 51k it's up 10 cents since I bought. They don't think it be like it is, but it do

>1,500,000,000 BAT
r u serial

You do realize that Veeky Forums isn't only one person right? And you do understand that 50% of biz may FUD a coin while the other 50% who support it don't say anything?

ITT

>"BAT IS GOING TO THE MOON THEY ARE GOING TO REVOLUTIONIZE THE WAY WE GET ADS"

*downloads ad blocker on google chrome*

are you BAT holders really that retarded? LOL

>QVBExsqL
t. salty no holder

Do you not realise who shitty the internet has become because people block ads and websites make no money?

Veeky Forums doesn't buy a technology or concept behind a token, Veeky Forums buys what moves and P&D

no BATter will be posting pink wojakz soon

Hope you sold? I guess u havent even read the news

BAT is one of the only legit coins here

ALL THE BUYS ON BITTREX LETS GO BOYS

If you're saying that Veeky Forums is full of NOOB ASS ponzi schemers then you sir, are correct. Git gud @ shilling retard.

for all you BAT holders, learn to read whitepapers and make your financial decisions that aren't based on your emotional & financial investments. Please stop being retarded and feeding these shit altcoins that are just cleverly paraphrased.

Please prove me wrong. Why the fuck would the general public want to use "bat" coins to control the ads they want to see? As part of the general public, I don't want to see ANY ads for the matter. Please stop being retarded, k thx.

>And you do understand that 50% of biz may FUD a coin while the other 50% who support it don't say anything?

Well then there would be a fundamental problem with those people not saying anything.

It's funny when people say "Veeky Forums isn't one person". But Veeky Forums as a group has strong preferences and they tend to act as a swarm.

Holy shit, you don't even understand BAT. Typical no BATter, stay salty

Do you know how many millions of people are going to use Bat and GET PAID TO BROWSE

Did you see googles fuckery too, Brave is going to be huge on its own.

BAT actually has a legit chance to be the one coin that breaks all this into the mainstream

this. It already looks over priced at 0.20

>you don't understand
>t. user doesn't understand the concept of the company he's invested in, therefore, can't explain or give a counter-argument so resorts to personal attacks.

you're actually so shit at this game user. you should just sell all your bags and invest in BTC since you have no fucking clue what you're doing.

LETS EAT THESE WALLS

Yeah you're right to be fair, most posters on Veeky Forums just chase the coins that are making them short term gains without caring about the fundamentals of the coin. I can see what you're saying

LOLLLL by "getting paid to browse", you mean getting dividends of net $21 per year? Get fucking baited user. Keep holding those BAT bags you fuckin retard. I'm not even here to spread FUD or shill my own investments on to you. I'm here to tell you how retarded you are in believing a company that says you're going to get paid for browsing the fucking internet.

Can we take it down lads?

fcking hell

read

if that shit breaks were hitting 10k

Moon mission on hold

>bags when I'm up almost up 3x on bat

>this retard doesn't realise he's talking to someone who went from $3k to $250k+ this year

stay a no BATter retard, enjoy one of my exchange accounts. (and if you really want proof, I'll live stream me installing a new browser, showing my account and everything if you are so inclined ;) )

stay salty no BATter

BUY BUY BUY!

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECESSSSSS

>Why the fuck would the general public want to use "bat" coins to control the ads they want to see? As part of the general public, I don't want to see ANY ads for the matter.

you underestimate how shitty people are with google my friend.

YEAH user! show him! you should send me a few hundred BAT to teach this tard a lesson!

Let's do it bro!!

0xf9c06b773a7837a7b13a7f37ee1ae0d2edff9644

>t. user that bullshits google searched balances of other people that made it.
>doesn't even have BAT on "his profile"

stay salty you nub ass shiller

I told you, give me your discord or anything I'll live stream personally for you me isntalling a new brorwser, login in, showing you me trading the actual balance, if you want. But nope you won't accept that, you realised you're talking to someone far superior to you. Stay salty. ;)

Here's my bittrex acc ;)

Please, go on user, explain yourself. I'll be drinking my coffee and smirking at how stupid your next explanation is going to be, if there even is one.

>tfw you'll never be this rich

How much did you start with? were you already rich before crypto?

iam out

thx user for the tread. easy 7%. dont be greedy

>user thinks his balance of 10,000 BAT is going to the moon. Doesn't realize there's 1.5 billion coins in supply. You're either retarded or retarded. pick one.

>this retard ignores my accounts because he realised he's an inferior human being and doesn't realise 90% of BAT is owned by whales that won't be selling anytime soon

FYI I keep 10k as long term hold and I trade BAT whenever volume spikes happens (guess why I have ~1.3btc available and not invested)

Now, what else do you want me to teach you?

March 2017 I had $3k in crypto left over from mining doge, litecoin etc during 2013-2014. I have never put a single $ into crypto ever.

>googles other peoples' balances in hopes of proving his point

pathetic user, just pathetic. do you even know what reverse image searches do on google?

Stay salty and sweaty, my offer still stands. I'll live stream everything if you want. :)

haha bat is going crazy, ppl starting to realize what this news was. hype hype

Be my guest and show me.

Gyazo.com lets you stream gifs of your screen. Go on, user. show me

aaaaand we're in the red again lads, thanks for playing

fuck you once again Veeky Forums getting out before i'm stuck bagholding

You should really learn when to shut the fuck up about shit you don't even know about.

First of all, you can't mine BAT. There's a finite amount for a reason. One of them is to counteract inflation, and the other is obviously contingent on the success and implementation of the BAT ecosystem in the future.

I know your dumbass doesn't come from a marketing background, so you probably have no clue about the state of the online advertising industry. Everything that's implemented right now is not sustainable, and is already past the halfway mark of effectiveness. There's a fucking reason you "don't see" banner ads on the side of the page, it's because the success rate of that particular method of advertising has dwindled down to an almost not worth it status. Pop-up ads are intrusive and you can bypass them with shitty adblocks, but to an extent. Some companies pay adblockers to not block their ads. Native advertisement (the clickbait shit you see on the bottom of the pages that pose as articles), those are becoming less and less effective as well. The average consumer is becoming more ad-conscious and in turn they're not gonna click on ads anymore. Everybody is losing, it's not sustainable, and in 5 years time it'll die out unless you change something.

BAT is resurrecting the practice of Patronage, and is allowing the users and the publishers to have a mutual exchange. The internet has never been free, it's just now they are running out of ideas on how to monetise and sustain revenue. BAT is the only one offering a solution. It seems like a fool's errand right now because 'wtf why would the average consumer buy BAT'...but it's not going to become an integral part of the internet over night.

fuck stick

10 BAT has been deposited into your accoint

I just keep shorting BAT every time it goes up. Been making consistent profits, let's keep it going!

DownrightCriminalKusimanse on gfycat (fuck Veeky Forums antispam)

there you go m8

>user gets triggered because he's holding bags. Thinks his marketing major is going to bring him success in cryptocurrency because he has nothing else going on for him.

>actually believes that BAT is the future to ads by skewing the fact that ads aren't an actual source of income.

>literally retarded user brings basic marketing chapter 1 knowledge into argument and thinks he knows how to fix the internet ad problem

>probably has adblocker

kek.

you w0t m8? no search results user. At least you tried. next time, don't google search other peoples' images and expect to be believed.

>bags
yea no

>skewing the fact that ads aren't an actual source of income
This right here alone confirms that you're a subhuman brainlet, nevermind your other 12 shitposts

I don't even know why you're here

jesus, you are actually completely computer illitirate aren't you? gfycat . com SLASH DownrightCriminalKusimanse

Just wait idiit. Volume increased 100 Btc in one hour. This might go to the moon in a few hours

No feelings regarding this whatsoever. I even forgot I had some from after they got listed. To my disappointment, it turns out the buy price was 12k sats. It's been only down since then so I'm just holding the ones I have and seeing what happens. Deffo not among my main holds.

i sold my BAT for omg. it was a good move but bat is a good long term hold though.

Shit moves on like zero volume. BAT has only just begun

they know already. you are debating with adex shills. they are terrified of bat, and their shitty ass clone by down syndrome devs (including a fat dyke) is going to get crushed

already sold, enjoy your bags

WE FINNA BE KANGZZ

Look again faggot

fucking adex shills

You're literally retarded if you think GOOGLE CHROME can overtake NETSCAPE BROWSER as a contender for browsers.

6k wall is gone lads, champagnes on me

How will Brave achieve the widespread adoption as a browser that's required to give real value to BAT?

Chrome succeeded because every single normie was already using Google as their defacto search engine, and most people were already using Gmail for their personal email. Google shilled Chrome hard through both of these platforms.

How will Brave do it? The ~$60m USD worth of ETH they raised during the ICO will only go so far.

BUY IT MOTHERFUCKERS I WANT TO BE RICH

The same way Mozilla did it. If only they had the same creator. Or maybe they'll have default privacy with monetary incentive to opt out of the privacy/ ad block. You didn't try thinking that hard, did you?

stop being a willfully ignorant fucking sack of shit

BAT specifically states that theirs will be a multi-platform program. I.e. other browsers.

FUCK how many FUCKING times do we have to FUCKING tell you stupid fucks about this

You got a source on that?

Answer me then faggot.

Firefox enjoyed a brief period of wide adoption, and has now been pushed back into the

Brave is the only thing keeping us free from these SJW oligarchs ... shit is on the public consciousness. generally brave has already achieved the hardest part which is to be on the radar. if it was a browser being built from scratch, maybe not but most the work is already done

How did you deposit bat to his account?

Oh, so you can run your mouth willy nilly about shit-all you're not aware of, but when it comes to actual fucking research it's all "you got a source on that buddy?"

stupid fuck, you deserve to stay poor

literally took me all of 10 seconds

basicattentiontoken.org>faq>where will bat be used

Brave is far from being on the public consciousness. Nearly nobody has ever heard of it and its presence is minimal. I had never heard of it until about December when I built a new PC and was getting my new software suite all set up.

I ended up using a modded fork of Firefox instead.

You mean I can calmly and rationally present facts and considerations, while you can only retaliate with emotionally charged zero content shitposting?

Of course it says it there, faggot. Of course they would say they intend for it to be integrated into other browsers. Where's the actual meat though? Where's the beef?

Nearly 50% of surface web traffic is from mobile browsers now. That's coming through chrome, shitty native browsers, etc. The rest of web traffic is coming through Chrome, IE, and Firefox. For this platform to have any appreciable value, they'll need to actually establish partnerships with the development teams of those browsers.

What is Googles incentive? Are they going to rebuild their entire advertising platform to work on BAT so it makes sense to integrate with Chrome?

Unless you can justify and rationalize this shit, you're just an emotional FOMO brainlet.

not public consciousness but its on the radar, and thats very very hard.

>hey what's this bat coin that people are investing in?
>oh it's tied to a new browser focused around privacy? Ill check it out

WOW GUYS NO ONE WILL EVER HEAR ABOUT IT

in reality is a self fulfilling prophecy. The more money people start making, the more it will be talked about. Late adopters btfo

>Where's the actual meat though? Where's the beef?
I find it hard for myself to believe I'm even explaining this to you, the actual brianlet in this exchange.
>Sure it says it, but where's the beef?
Do the word 'alpha-phase testing' mean anything to you? You can't get beef without raising cattle first, retard.

>what is googles incentive? Are they going to rebuild their entire advertising platform to work on BAT so it makes sense to integrate with Chrome
This is how I know I'm talking to an underage b&. Google's inventive? Advertising platform? This is where I draw the line with entertaining an actual retard. I've showed you proof when you asked me for proofs. I'm not about to hold your subhuman hand this time and take you through with exactly what an informed crypto investor/trader needs to know

You really don't get it, do you?

I'm sorry about your 'tisms, user. I hope you don't run out of tendies.

t. salty no-bats & chromecuck not getting paid to browse

how come whenever its BAT you get people coming out and writing articles about why its not 'definitely not viable' for 50 reasons, but then EVERY OTHER PIECE OF SHIT VAPORWARE CURRENCY is accepted at face value. The ONE legit coin is the one that gets these assholes coming to poke holes in it.