800 good men

lol who cares we killed the Sultan in 1389

nice

Jesus Christ

He had enough children.

Jesus Christ

>Ottomans were still able to take and hold messopotamia

why didn't ottomans conquer entire slavdom
did they fear polish and russian big slav warriors?

Nader Shah was a Turkmen and Koprulu family was Albanian rapebaby

>wh*Te subhuman triggered
cute

Fuck you it was wet!

im glad that you communicated it in white man language

Why does it say Ottoman, British, French and Italian victory for 1853 but only Russian victory in 1877? Shouldn't it say Russian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Montenegrin, Serbian victory?

I mean you don't need to answer I already know. Putins internet defense force in action looking from the history page.

when ottomans win it doesn't mentions arabs, levant people, balkan slaves, greek mercenaries, tatar vassals and kurds either

This was the page before russian butthurt defence forces started to vandalize the page.

Because realistically we didn't do shit and Russians saved us from getting raped.

Russians were getting their ass handed to them in the siege of Plevna before the Romanians reinforced them.

Is it just me, or do arabs and turk just really, REALLY suck at fighting when you take away the advantage of the horse archer? Like it's in their dna to only be good at that.

Dude I'm a Serb (Montenegrin), and I'm telling you we would get rammed if Russians didn't save us. The fact Romanians and Bulgarians contributed doesn't mean their contribution was as important as Russian. It was Russian victory.

It's you

>arabs and turk
what's the difference

The Russians tried to invade the Balkans in 1853 Danube campaign and literally didn't win a single battle.

This was when the Balkan states refused to revolt against the Ottomans despite Russian insistence.

The balkan revolt definitely contributed heavily towards their victory.

Let me rephrase it, if Russians didn't come, would we win?
Nope. In fact Serbia and Montenegro were losing badly. Bulgarians also wouldn't do shit on their own.

aaaaah save me allah

Arabs come from the Arabian Peninsula and inhabit Arabian Peninsula, Levant, and North Africa.

Turks come from Central Asia and West China, and inhabit Asia Minor.

Euros are good at hiding behind walls I'll give you that.

your shithole couldn't even conquer Poland to legimitize itself as legitimate empire. And we wrecked you ten times more than you did wreck us so suck my dick you goatfucker and stop being butthurt about us taking black sea from your useless ass until westerners saved your pathetic buffer state

AAAAAAAAAAAH

lmao why are t*rks so inferior

Serbs are worse than gypsies, what did you expect?

as soon as they ran out of Christian children to abduct they got smacked around like bitches

I don't know

Serbia declared war on the empire in December, after the fall of Pleven.

without Balkan leadership t*rk can't do shit

So what? Would England win alone against Germany? No but thanks to the Soviets and Americans they did and they are still counted as victors.

TURK=BLACK=ALPHA=wh*Te SUBHUMAN REMOVER
wh*Te=CAUCASOID=BETA=SUBHUMAN
ARAB=CAUCASOID=SIGMA

The same balkan leadership that got conquered by turks?

t*rks are pretty much converts anyway, no relation to real Turkic peoples of Central Asia
it's like a cancer, or Borg

>t*rks are pretty much converts anyway, no relation to real Turkic peoples of Central Asia

my favorite meme
no matter how many times i disprove this, a BALKANRAPEBABY or a wh*Te subhuman utters it

lol that's t*rkish damage control and probably falsified
research done by unbiased researchers showed that t*rks are literally cuck converts

meanwhile actual researchs say
etd.lib.metu.edu.tr/upload/12607764/index.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11385601
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22332727
shoo wh*Te subhuman before i kick your caucasoid subhuman skull in

lmao that just proves my point t*rk, you're mostly descendants of cucks

>proves my point
nope. your point is pretty different and i just sticked your retarded hypothesis up your ass.
now state your ethnicity, i want to know what kind of a wh*Te subhuman you are. Tell me.

I'm a Serb

>Serb
I'm sorry for calling you a wh*Te subhuman. But rapebabies are on the same level as wh*Te subhumans so just change wh*Te in my insults to balkanrapebaby

friendly reminder rapebabies are your ancestors
my ancestors remained Christian and didn't mix with filthy t*rks

>rapebabies are your ancestors
is this what balkanrapebabies believe lmao i'm from an isolated village in the middle of Eastern Black Sea you subhuman cracker

>t*rk
>a filthy ç*mar on top of that
kys

I'm not a çomar i'm your mother's bull

>180 guns
My sides. What a group of lads

didnt the turks lose like 10k men in that fight?

I remember this being taught in school, the legend goes that Serbs got incredibly drunk, partied all the night and fell asleep right under the noses of the Turkish scouts.

By the 1700s the Ottomans were already pretty much the sick man of Europe, if you want their peak look at the 16th century.

They pretty much did conquer all of Slavdom in the Balkans and Ukraine, though were blunted at Vienna.