OBSIDIAN MOON IN 1 MONTH

You guys bought the ico.. right?
no? Do you fucking hate money or what

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/omribarzilay/2017/08/21/3-ways-blockchain-is-revolutionizing-cybersecurity/#7fb094f12334
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ffnLUWqKkMMG1YTXUtNjNvOGc/view
blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-obsidian-77bfcf4c2b8
cryptoinsider.com/could-blockchain-startups-change-our-routine/
cryptocoinsnews.com/obsidian-set-disrupt-way-chat-nears-end-ico-raise/
thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/08/21/blockchain-can-make-social-networks-private-profitable/
btcmanager.com/messaging-is-on-the-verge-of-blockchain-disruption/
cryptopotato.com/6-ways-blockchain-revitalizing-social-networking/
coinnewsasia.com/can-icos-disrupt-venture-capital-in-asia/
livebitcoinnews.com/obsidian-achieves-milestone-towards-secure-anonymous-messaging/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

6k ODN lookin forward to some sweet gains

sitting on my 5 masternodes comfy as fuck. It will be $10 coin till end of the year

you're gonna make it. Shit I wish I had this much.

got 3k

interested to see what this does on exchanges

got 14k, hope this gets me at least 2x.
any idea what exchanges it will be on and when?

280k, we golden pony boys

dude.. 2x seems pessimistic

Got 14k+ of the shit, mining a little bit now.

its my first ico, i dont really know what to expect. having any kind of positive return sounds good to me

remember this isn't a stupid ERC20 token. don't sell it short

Bought ICO AND doing some small scale mining

11k here and I've mined about 20 since yesterday

first ICO, literally went all in. 25.000 ODN. I'm fucking praying for atleast 2-3x withing few months so I don't have to soduko

>having any kind of positive return sounds good to me
Thats a good mindset actually. And don't worry, there is no way in hell it won't give you a positive return

Only 4:( am i going to make it?

kickstart for your ico career then, you're gonna fucking make it

do not give out your ODN lower than x10. Masternodes are awesome couse if there will be more masternodes=less coins in circulation=higher price

In one year from now we will be on monero price level

How much is it at ico prices?

It was 2192 coins per ETH.
Worth noting that ETH has gone up significantly in the last few days

Does that devalue or increase the value of the coin?

You poor filthy Pajeet go shit in street.

Why did this ico get no attention? Genuinely curious. Fluffypony is an advisor wtf

it's good for us it means each unit will be worth more

couse smart money do not shill until ICO is closed. Less coins=higher price

It can't really be valued as you not turn it into fiat at this moment in time.
Gotta wait for the exchanges to list this.

I only have 67 of this because I'm a poorfag. Will I make at least 20 bucks?

Is the Ico still going?

Anime-chan shilled this as was the reason I sort of bought in.

It has a rather low market cap and is a blockchain platform that has potential to have more apps build on it.

Some people thought it was literally nothing more than a messenger.

>Some people thought it was literally nothing more than a messenger.
this is how you make money. you take advantage of the ignorance of the masses.

ODN would need a marketcap of almost 20.000.000$ dollars for one ODN to be worth 1$, which should not be a problem at all, considering there's legitmate shitcoins with $200m+ marketcaps

im sure you'll make a couple hundred bucks on this, user-kun

>tfw only 8k
>tfw no masternode

in like 1 year maybe

nope. they sold only 19mln coins out of 29mln

yup. This is why you anons have to do your own research. Even I was fudding about it to made people lost interest about it

>No attention
Anime-user was shilling this for a good while and the ICO was running for weeks.
People who missed out either didn't want in in the first place or were fucking blind

yup. Status communicator is much worst than obsidian and its just communicator. Status have now 180mln marketcap

The problem is though now that ETH has mooned again so the Obsidian market cap is much higher if we are assuming they go up at the same rate.

I bought 6.5 ETH worth when ETH was ~$300. ETH is now 388$

ODN only needs $20 million dollars for one ODN to be worth 1$, that's almost a 3.5-4x gain even at this ETH price

tbqh i think eth will stick around the 400$ area for a while before it breaches its ATH and moons hard, should be enough time for ODN to get released

i bought 4.5 eth worth when eth was 340-350$

I bought it with BTC like a retard without looking at the OBS/BTC vs OBS/ETH rate. Already lost ~20% gains to that. Oh well, it'll easily $1 / coin so the profit will still be solid.

$20 per odn will make me a millionaire. I think I will wait until january for this. No rush

please stop saying "min" instead of "mil", my eyes hurt

why on earth would it go to 20$?
87 million coins at 20$ by january? haha

check roadmap. In like one year it will go to monero price level

87m coins? U retarded?

No but I expect maybe you are. Have you even read their whitepaper?

Remember though that this is a masternode coin as well. So many tokens will be locked up by Node Owners. That means that the circulating supply will only increase based on the amount produced by nodes as well as the fact that Obsidian did a token burn for all the unsold tokens at ICO.

That's a bit of a stretch. Don't get me wrong, I'm optimistic as fuck, but this sounds a lot like rainbows and unicorns.

Its actually 98 million but some got burned so hes right

i dunno man if Obsidian becomes like the ETH of privacy, it could really explode.

What more they will implement payments in it so everyone would be able to buy or sell anything fully anymous. Whats more its whole new blockchain so messenger is just top of whole mountain. Our future is bright

there are around 80mln coins but more of them are locked for investors

Yeah, if it becomes like the second biggest crypto ever, it will explode, you are certainly correct about that.

you're probably not even aware that ODN is not an ERC20 token

Any news on marketcap/supply?

Currently market cap is around 3M, doubt Eth affects it given that it is not an ERC20 token

Should i buy 2k more odn on an exchange to get muh 10k masternode?

20 bucks per token? My goodness. You guys have definitely drank a lot of koolaid lmao.

you guys will be lucky if this even goes 2x

why you think so?

How much do masternodes generate?
Also what will happen once all the coins are mined/generated?

he's a retard, ignore.

i guarantee all these FUDers think ODN is just a status clone.

Little did they know that it was in fact ICQ on Tor, the next Eth; 2 billion dollar market cap by january!

it would be funny when we will hit exchanges couse 80% of Obsidian investors are smart money and no one will sell shit until new year to hold it for masternodes. there will be couple of milions ODN on a market.

yup. we are /smart money/

My eyes are rolling out of their sockets.

what the fuck

im 50k ODN and thought I was wailing

go back to your ETH enclave dude. we're not interested in your mouth breathing.

I'll see you guys at the bottom of the pit. Say hi to DGB for me while you're down there

>5m market cap at ICO price

>thinks it won't go up to at least 20mil

in like 1-2 months it will reach Status marketcap (170mn)

if this shit goes 10x I'll be a happy 3rd worlder

This is the next Ethereum.

$50 a coin by end of year, followed by an ETH flippening at the end of 2018.

LOL the ICO was open for a week and barely raised any money even though there were people shilling it on every forum possible.

Fluffypony directly wrote the developers saying he believes they will be going to jail for the way they set up the crowd funding / how their business is established.

The project can be duplicated on multiple chains right now and isn't even something that needs to be tokenized. Obsidian is only pivoting to the messenger idea as it's the only product the developers are capable of creating that makes any sort-of business sense. They're own dev team admitted that it wasn't a very strong offering but they felt they needed to offer users of Obsidian a use-case for the new blockchain (which is JUST A HARDFORK OF STRATIS --- THEY'RE LITERALLY STEALING A BLOCKCHAIN).

This project will go down as a massive failure and all the idiots who threw money at it after being stuck on the sidelines for the 0x ICO and thinking this is their ticket are going to learn a valuable lesson in investing.

Mark my words.

>Fluffypony directly wrote the developers saying he believes they will be going to jail for the way they set up the crowd funding / how their business is established.
wrong. he later clarified that he was talking about ICOs in general. also he's a fucking autist that nobody takes seriously outside of his technical knowledge anyway

>LITERALLY STEALING A BLOCKCHAIN).
also lol are you new here. just about every coin is a fork of some other coin. kys

next time when you're trying to FUD, try not to sound like some mongoloid. it might help.

If you are just looking for a 2x only sell half to get your initial investment back, then wait and see what the other half does, as it is practically paid for at that point. Also think 2x is really low-balling yourself.

>tfw only 1k
>tfw I hope dumb cunts sell out at 10x and crash it enough that I can buy the other 9k at a reasonable price.

What will 4 masternodes buy me in one year? serious answers only

over 100k USD is not unreasonable, dude

How do people expect this platform to attract institutional money? I understand the utility of building a privacy oriented platform but how does it benefit big money that probably needs to deal with hurdles of regulation?

>my nigger
would 200k be pushing it?

used lambo.
I think OBN will be in $10-$20 price range in one year from now. Or even higher

Just fucking hold it with diamond balls and iron hands, collect more by staking and enjoy your retire

we do not need insitutional money. All tor, onion and black market gonna use it as messaging platform and what more there will be implemented wallet so you will be able to send money anonymoulsy. All korea and fucked up countries where whatsapp and other apps are banned gonna use it

>should I come on a Mongolian basket weaving forum and ask stupid obvious questions?
I don't know man, you tell me.

What makes you so sure that those markets are going to be using it? There are already so many different options on the market that suffice. How do you even know if that's what they're thinking in terms of marketing strategy? Even if that was their strategy how would they execute it? They would essentially be throwing darts in the dark.

Fine ill buy 2k more, god

Holy shit thats so small. Fuck yes! 20M market cap is easy with this one

FluffyPony clarified he meant that about every ICO because of the SEC ruling. Holy fuck you're retarded

somebody post that checklist chart that shows ODN being better than the rest

this is first truly end-to-end messaging app. Once when people realize that they could be finally safe everyone will jump in. Even forbes wrote about it

mpossible to tell how successful this will be in the future.

Here is alot for you to read though,

forbes.com/sites/omribarzilay/2017/08/21/3-ways-blockchain-is-revolutionizing-cybersecurity/#7fb094f12334

whitepaper: drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ffnLUWqKkMMG1YTXUtNjNvOGc/view

blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-obsidian-77bfcf4c2b8

cryptoinsider.com/could-blockchain-startups-change-our-routine/
cryptocoinsnews.com/obsidian-set-disrupt-way-chat-nears-end-ico-raise/
thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/08/21/blockchain-can-make-social-networks-private-profitable/
btcmanager.com/messaging-is-on-the-verge-of-blockchain-disruption/
cryptopotato.com/6-ways-blockchain-revitalizing-social-networking/
coinnewsasia.com/can-icos-disrupt-venture-capital-in-asia/
livebitcoinnews.com/obsidian-achieves-milestone-towards-secure-anonymous-messaging/

They built a pretty neat app, that's cool and all but in crypto news and partnerships drive prices. What are they going to do in terms of building hype? Who the fuck is going to openly partner with them if this whole platform is centered around secrecy?

dude shut the fuck up. only shit coins with no use need hype.

the fact that the secrecy works?

It do not need any vaporwave. You will see how fast community will grow around this

Initial Coin Offering and Distribution
15% ODN (14.7 million coins) will be distributed among the members of the core team.

Ok, I'm confused... I thought there were 98 million tokens, apparently not, what's going on?

that's the maximum, not circulating. we will slowly approach 98 million over time with PoS rewards.

Wrong dude. Total current supply is 98 million. The circulating supply is lower

you're still here?

circulating supply will be even lower when people stake them for hosting masternodes

So whats the marketcap?