FEELS NICE

Feels nice knowing that, in order for someone to steal all my crypto coins, they would literally have to guess my Bittrex password, get through my 2fa, while i have the top notch antivirus system in the world on both my computer and phone. Also, my bittrex account personally emails me whenever someone is logged into my account and tries to disable my ip whitelist. My bittrex password is even unknown, and requires going through a list of other guarded passwords just to reach it, and i can change and update it anytime i want

Meanwhile, all you wallets fags will never be alerted via email if some russian hacks into your computer and steals coins. And you usb fags could get mugged at any point or your roommate throws it out by accident.

Feels nice being safe

my hardware wallet is in a locked, fireproof safe hidden in a closet in a home filled with only people i trust, so FU

Full blown TailsOS/Electrumfag here, feelsgoodman.

>antivirus system
yet another backdoor into your computer

also any bored bittrex employee could just steal all your coins whenever they want

You know that tails with persistancy enabled is a hackers playground, right?

elaborate

could you elaborate on this?

>not using a cold wallet and hardened alpine linux and a password manager

I don't trust bittrex, it's the only exchagne that was not hacked yet.

why the fuck would an anti virus system LET more people in?

every av is backdoored by the cia except kaspersky, and that's backdoored by the kremlin

>Some double digit IQ employee leaks the cold storage private key
>Everything is gone

>Government freezes Bittrex.
>Your Crypto frozen forever.

Terry Davis pls......
one employee surly cant fug up the whole system. And if there were multiple people, legal troubles would occur. Remember two months ago when those people on some exchange lost hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of ETH just trading on margin (their fault) and they still got reimbursed? Same thing here. Crypto Exchanges are the future and will be the banks of crypto coins

>Crypto Exchanges are the future and will be the banks of crypto coins

You may be right about that.
I can't see normies handling a personal wallet.

TFW WHEN BITTREX GOES DOWN THOUGH YOU FUCKING NORMIE

Alternatively they could get a job at the exchange

>using persistence with Tails
If you're going to do that, my may as well not even use Tails.

Don't think he was saying full-blown as in persistent. USB/Electrum write down you private key status and restore on reboot as needed.

>Crypto Exchanges are the future and will be the banks of crypto coins

They more or less already are, as holding a private wallet for a bunch of different shitcoins is hard to manage. However the best bank is yourself. "Trusted" 3rd parties are a good way to get burned.

You’re such a naive little newfag,
Any coins you don’t own the private ARE NOT YOURS, if a crypto panic happened and everyone was literally trying to withdraw btc from bittrex do you think bittrex would have that liquidity to hand out that many bitcoins, fuck no they probably couldn’t even fulfill 50% of it. And what if their storage wallets were hacked, what if an employee went rogue or what if they went bankrupt ?

Don’t get me wrong bittrex is good as far as exchanges go but they are the most vulnerable place for you to ever store your coins. Again if you don’t own the private key to those coins THEY ARE NOT YOUR COINS it’s simply an IOU contract

isn't too surprising a cirno poster is this delusional

sure your coins are pretty much immune to outside attacks, but if bittrex itself gets hacked, you are fucked

private wallets > anything else

Should i put my OMG in Exodus orr have it on bittrex. I now truly do not know

If all you fags, and everyone not using bittrex, just started storing all their money their, bittrex would really be the official bank of cryptos and have the top security in the world because of the popularity behind it.

Im just waiting for the day something like Wells Fargo or Bank of America buys out bittrex.

You guys need to realize that if everyone in the entire crypto worlds started believe in bittrex, it could be the best

You have to be a child wtf

i cant wait for mtgox 2.0

Picture related. This guy tried logging into my cryptopia today
heres his location

FUCKING KAZZACKATTACKA