Is Turkey part of Europe?

strawpoll.me/13780057

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfaultlines.wordpress.com/2017/06/12/no-racism-here-modern-turkey-and-the-question-of-race-and-national-identity-bulent-gokay1-and-darrell-whitman2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Is Asia Minor part of Europe

Do Turks even believe or want to be European?

this

shit thread please never post on this board again

No
Now fuck off wh*teoid

thrace is part of europe but culturally turks are middle easterner/central asian nomads.

interesting

incest is a crime
leave this thread ataturk

>Do Turks even believe or want to be European?
no we don't think we're european but there are some wannabes and they're pretty cancerous.
also fuck off wh*Te subhuman

Thicc

Pretty sure the ancient greeks and persians already settled this argument. Europe ends where Anatolia begins.

>Do Turks even believe or want to be European?

It is apparently limited to couple westernized cucks in Istanbul and other big cities.

Ataturk wanted Turkey to be White European.

There's an interesting article about it
globalfaultlines.wordpress.com/2017/06/12/no-racism-here-modern-turkey-and-the-question-of-race-and-national-identity-bulent-gokay1-and-darrell-whitman2/

No, but it is a shithole filled with LARPers.

>Larp
you know whoever uses that word is always an underage
post your milf mother, underage user

Would you happen to be a subhuman roach?

No i'm your mother's bull
Now post your milf mother you underage wh*Te subhuman before i kick your caucasoid subhuman skull in.

t. Triggered roach RPing on an anime image board

where's your milf mother my bbc is impatient

I'm not interested in your ERP you disgusting cuckold subhuman

No filthy t*rks are not Europeans.

A part of Turkey is a part of Europe

You misspelled Constantinople*

they can be europeans, they just need to surrender the lands to their proper lords (the eternal greek, the creators of the western civilization and the masters of democracy) and become christians/atheist.

That or being nuked back to the anatolian bronze age cultures in the next 200 years.

Clock is ticking

hehe I shared the link to my steam group

Most of Thrace is outside of turkish borders. Most turkish people don't live in the small portion of Thrace they have, albeit quite a lot of people does live there indeed (Turkey is a populous nation).

Why would you have a steam group, user? Don't you have friends to play with?

You can't politically change your race.

>culturally turks are central asian nomads.
pffft

we're neither wh*Te nor european we're TURK+BLACK+ALPHA pic related my genetic result
i'm currently living in Netherlands though but in 20 or 30 years it will be new Turkey don't worry erdogan i won't let you down

Yes, Turkey is a part of Europe. In as much as Armenia is.

>He LARPs as a Turk on a Nigerian central banking forum