WE ARE SO FUCKED

WE ARE SO FUCKED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9pX7IQ6UOVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>another speculative article from forbes trying to take down crypto
>FORMER SEC Attorney
When are these retards going to give it up?

>former SEC attorney
>says in his view, they'll go after ICO's involving faud if they get a complaint
>add misleading title

Reminder no regulation will happen until BTC hits 10k

Fuck forbes.

No shit everyone knew this was coming. All icos are illegal. I never bought one

Jesus why is forbes such fucking shit

I bought one. AM I GOING TO BE FUCKED

is forbes on bittrex or only etherdelta?

>living in murrifatland

Nice!
Bought 100k SEC

Nice just bought 100k using a VPN fuck the Sec

I hate all these boomer websites. Fucking trash. I swear they secretly want the younger generation to fail/be poor.

youtube.com/watch?v=9pX7IQ6UOVM

Your country really is sickening.

Torpey is a long time Corecuck supporting fudster. Ergo he hates Eth.

>be american
>use my ETH to partake in an ICO
>black vans pull up in my driveway, hear helicopters overhead
>i'm dragged out of my desk chair and unceremoniously shot in the back of the head
>buried in an interomptu ditch in my backyard while my house is burned down and any record of my existence wiped

shouldn't have tried to get involved in icos

SEC master race checking in.

You must not have read the whole article where it says that we will likely go after exchanges to outsource most of the work, save resources, and scare people. Imagine if bittrex shuts down. It will be Mt gox on steroids and the bear market will last years while corporations such as Google and Apple have time to establish their own cryptos and distribute them to their shareholders.

bittrex is losing traction. It would cause an initial dip, but nothing long term.

prepare your anoose, user. soon you will make the transition and become a real man.

Price of freedom

ZRX MOON MISSION

I'm gonna have to get me a wallet and keep my coins off exchange as much as possible.

These fucks would rather fuck everyone over as crypto really will upend the class system.

Only things to worry about per this article is: if you ran an ico and either caused fraud or
Or if your money is tied up on an exchange that hosts ico tokens.
Which is a good reason to not store your coins (non ico) on exchanges. Probably will hear of a few getting frozen in 6 months at the earliest

Most of the ICOs are literally frauds
1. Create a ERC20 token following the tutorial
2. Hire a copywriter and a web designer for a beautiful homepage
3. Start shilling it all over the sites
4. Collect free ETH then dump on the market for free USD

How could not this be a fraud?

decentralized exchanges

The person interviewed:
>Doesn't work for SEC
>Doesn't think SEC would go after an ICO without complaints from citizens
>Doesn't think SEC would go after any ICO not actively trying to defraud investors

This is incredibly bullish for crypto. Don't be retarded.

This is stupid fud
They are specifically looking for icos which are saying its an investment opportunity. Who fucking cares people with half a brain know to say its a tool

CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT