What is wrong with NEO?

What is wrong with NEO?

Whale bot manipulation

nothing, its just going back to the normal price for it of $20

everything

its vaporwave shitcoin which lost its purpose (chinese ICO)
time to stack up QTUM

Attention NEO Holders: we are currently under attack on all fronts in a psychological war of wits. FUDers on all the forums. Whales suppressing the price to ridiculous levels. Fake news. The truth is we hold the next big thing in crypto. NEO is going to be huge. You think it's huge now? lol. it's still a baby, people. And the big players want, no, NEED for us to give it up. Stay strong.

thats exactly what Digimarines said when the price dropped
and dropped
and dropped.....

Just watch the asks on Bittrex, it's being heavily dumped on by whales to make it collapse in price

it's already happened before when it went from 670K to 790K

because nucoiners got weak hands, you retards gave them even more control over the price, allowing to buy even more

QTUM started hitting Asian exchanges

You must understand, he ain't the one

WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS START COMPARING EVERYTHING TO DIGIBYTE. DIGIBYTE IS A COMPLETELY USELESS COIN WITH THE SHITIEST MARKETING TEAM EVER. IT HAS LITERALLY NOTHING TO OFFER.

but it literally is being suppressed in price

It was always overhyped. I didn't actually realised how stupid Veeky Forums was until I saw all of the people who actually thought it was "the new ethereum".

No one gave a shit about it when it was Antshares, as soon as it got the fancy logo and name rebrand everyone suddenly decided it was the hottest tech on the market.

we don't believe you, agent smith. your lies do not control us.

and what does NEO offer ?

chinese ICOs.. ohh wait
uhm uhm
nothing

simply ignore these clowns. they read one headline from coindesk and assume china banned all ICOs. and then they tell you to buy QTUM, as if that makes any sense.

It was whale manipulation at 900k, 800k and now 700k JUST, when will the 'whales' buy in again they are losing money right now

Reality alert, if NEO was worth more than it is right now whales would move the price up to their benefit, they already accumulated in the $5-7 and sold at the top.

qtum is from singapore
its doesnt give a fuck about chinese government

it offers GAS and other slightly semitic accessories

ISN'T QTUM CHINA BASED TOO???? WTF

But there literally was a price corridor int he 800-900k range , twice. Then the bad news came

Just watch the fucking orders for 15 minutes

please keep selling me cheap NEO, I need more for red pulse.

probably not whales, but if you dont believe ICO madness will set in when red pulse hits you're dillusional

This is Jonathan Ha, he will make NEO rise to at least $100, but only if you reply "thank you wealthy chinaman" to this post.

>Jonathan Ha
>Jonathan
I like how the make up names

chinese people like to choose western first names

That's interesting, sweet, Fantastic. incredible & awesome John. Thank You So Much For Sharing This Awesome Photo. Enjoy Your Evening. Have Fun. Have A Fantastic Time & Stay Strong John. Thank You So Much & God Bless You.

LOL WUT?

Pretty much this. Price corridors constantly set up....like herding sheep.

thank you wealthy chinaman

If you think that this won't blow up the second there is a slight bit of good news, you're fucking delusional.

>only ~900BTC worth of buy orders
ahahahahahah

about the same as everybody's favorite OMG. so what