HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't spend it all at once.

So, this is the power of the so-called "master race"...

>1 nigger is more physically fit than all the whiteys on the left
How can we even compete?

btw:

Not your safespace, leftypol

Are you retarded? What makes you think I'm a leftie?

Veeky Forums is not for dedicated shitpost threads. Fuck off.

Why do all pathetic leftists like you want a safespace? Answer me

He's a special needs, leave him alone.
Listen little one, I don't think you should be on Mommy's computer right now, she might get mad and take away your tendies.

you sound upset. just relax man. or go back, nobody will confront you if you post shit in /pol/

I'm not a leftie you fucking faggot. Read the sticky, then move back to your containment boards.

Leftist shills out in full force today, Soros paying you extra?

go back

Caught you red handed, didn't I? Pathetic shill.

Please go to your nearest Walmart and pick up some bleach and have a cocktail. Drink it nice and slowly.

You'll have to do better than that to fool me with your Jewish tricks, lefty.

I just told you little man, you shouldn't be on Mommy's computer while she's away. Now go and play your CoD and maybe when your fatass diaper is full, she'll come down and change your diaper and give you a bottle.

That's just /pol/tard "us/them" logic. If you don't agree 100% with everything /pol/ believes in then you're part of "them", and fortunately for the /pol/tard they already know everything about "them" so even if they know nothing about you they can still attack what they believe to be your political beliefs by simply wailing on their handy strawman they carry with them everywhere. It's kinda ridiculous really, it's the argumentative version of seeing a guy carrying a giant pillow with him and every time somebody makes a counter argument instead of rebutting he screams into his pillow for 30 minutes while the discussion goes on around him.

Triggered leftcuck after getting caught, huh?

>it's that one false flagging marxist guy from /r9k/ again episode

Alpha as fuck.

Why do all leftists use strawmen?

Awww your so cute when you think you're being cleaver. Now run along while the grown ups talk sweetie.

Imagine being the kind of mongoloid who just starts shitting in the middle of a restaurant and screams about safe spaces when people try to force him out. /pol/ is for politics and aspergers, Veeky Forums is for history.

>you're being cleaver
Why are all leftists illiterate? Is it an after-effect of Communism?