Here's what you need to do if you want to survive the impending SEC crackdowns (even if you are not American prices...

Here's what you need to do if you want to survive the impending SEC crackdowns (even if you are not American prices will still drop.) and manipulation of Bitcoin's price by the powers at be. Seriously, look into blockstream, it has been subverted by old money and old interests. Bitcoin did its job and gave us the blockchain, it has gotten too large and didn't protect itself from bankers. It will be owned entirely by them soon enough.

Anyway, invest in anything that offers a totally decentralized popular service or promotes privacy.

>XMR is a no brainer, how can anyone come after you when they have no idea what happened to your crypto, how much you have, or where you got it from?
>Decentralized web, SHIFT is going to be really big. It's like zeronet but with actual monetary incentive to host sites because it's based on it's own blockchain. Just think of when the first torrent site is on SHIFT, it will be giant
>0x, Kyber, are NO BRAINERS. Bittrex, Polo and any other giant American exchange can be compromised by the SEC. Decentralized exchanges will be YUGE.

You've been warned.

>Not mentioning ARK

It's like you are not even trying.

7/10 shillthread

>buy my bags

Can SHIFT save the internet?

I'm still building my list. Just look for anything that protects your privacy and makes a large service (i.e. the WWW) decentralized.

>wanted to buy shift at 1 dollar but boight zrx ico instead
>wanted to buy blocknet but bought obsidian ico instead
>wanted to buy shift at 1.50 but bought chainlink ico instead
>wanted to buy shift at 2.25 but bought blackmoon ico instead

Fuck why can't i just have it all

how are those meme coins you posted different from bitcoin??
is bitcoin not decentralized?

Heed this advice Faggots.

Bigg daddy tyrannical government owned by finance Jews will not let you thrive.

Focus on privacy and learn about Blockstream, their patents, who who financed that shit.

The government would love to have you report all your crypto's and send your ass to jail for hiding it.

>powers at be

>at

So ark, shift, 0x,xmr what about Bitcoin cash?

Research "Blockstream"

thx for the intel OP
whats your take on BCH
you think the market will figure out bitcoins been compromised?
Im hesitant to drop a huge amount of BCH yet, seeing how retarded most buyers even here on biz are.

I'd stay away from that too and just dump it into Monero. I feel like Chinese miners could be compromised by their governments easily.

We should all want Monero to be the new BTC.

>powers at be
Stopped reading there

>Still pretending his life isn't controlled by an oligarchy and crypto isn't one of the only ways out.

A gentleman and a scholar.
I salute you and wish great fortune upon your trades sir.

Whats so special about monero ? Why is it different ? I know its supposed to be anonymous but whats stopping jews from controlling it when they see it as threat

10/10 thread
based OP bringing us the goods
Im gonna look into all these shitcoins now looks very promising so far
too bad Im dead fucking broke right now lol

Crypto is just a hobby for me friendo

ignorance is bliss friendo

dude he was saying you butchered the expression. It's powers that be not powers at be retardo.

>OP brings legit info in a sea of bullshit
>biztards get hung up on a spelling error

>The government would love to have you report all your crypto's and send your ass to jail for hiding it.

>report all your crypto's

>and

>send your ass to jail for hiding it

>reporting it

>hiding it

If you're not declaring your crypto gains on your taxes you're technically already looking at the possibility of a 20 year prison sentence.

Holding ark and zrx. Feels good man.

Oh haha that's "doggy dog" world levels of misunderstanding.

Reporting capital gains doesn't have anything to do with the "SEC crackdown".

The SEC would step in to regulate (and squash) shitcoin ICO scams. This is a good thing for the crypto ecosystem and necessary for broad acceptance and serious returns.

As for your xD xD wikked gainz, they are taxable. As they always have been. Pay your taxes or roll the dice on enforcement. Up to you. It's not that complicated. No conspiracy. No tricks.

Nice just bought 100k

Byteball.

No blockchain.
"Off the books" transactions possible.
Trustless transactions possible.
Tor encryption.
Working product.

This "SEC Crackdown" FUD is the biggest load of bullshit. The SEC isn't here to hurt individual investors who are trying to do what's in his or her best financial interest by capitalizing on opportunities in the crypto space, nor do they give a fuck if you're paying your taxes (that's what they pay people at the Internal Revenue Service).

They're looking to go after criminals (who had INTENT) that actively defraud good-natured investors. If you fall for this dumbass FUD attempt you're just as stupid as the 'normies' you all sit around and circle-jerk about.

Now go by OPs bags of whatever shitcoin he is subtly trying to shill **cough*cough** SHIFT.

>imagine all the old jews and SEC faggots trying to get retarded pepe.

They will struggle at least.

>the SEC are really good guys, goyim. believe me. they wouldnt do anything to hurt investors.

LMAO
yeah its totally not like theyre in bed with the banks and wall street or anything
the same criminal fucks whose entire livelihood is threatened by cryptocurrencies
you shills really need to step up your game if you want to stop this information from spreading

its 5 years max retard

>keeping your coins on an exchange

o look problem solved. plus why would the gov give a fuck when they are making all this money on capital gains tax.

Staypoor

>why would the gov give a fuck when they are making all this money on capital gains tax.

because they are losing out on shitloads of money
tons of crypto holders will never pay a dime in taxes on their crypto gains
the gubmint knows it... and theyre furious about it

Read flash boys or just wait for the highly sanitised movie

It's a jewish thing, you wouldn't understand.

>flash boys
You can download the uncensored version on Pen Island dot com.

Thank you based anono

Totes your goats, brotein shake.

What about Bancor? Wouldn't that be safe if the exchanges go to shit since Bancor protocol is basically anti-exchange?

>mentions all of this without talking about BCC
Yeah shill

God bless you OP for making a quality thread

>Im hesitant to drop a huge amount of BCH yet
please do it asap

This

I don't trust Chinese miners because I don't trust their government.

>it has been subverted by old money and old interests

All the more reason it's going to continue to win, senpai. Unless you see the darknet markets flip to a new "reserve currency" btc will reign.

>Believing government regulation is a good thing

You shouldn't need the government to tell you not to invest in retarded things.

>Not realizing government regulation only leads to top businessmen manipulating the markets to their advantage through buying the regulations.