Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
bbc.com/news/world-africa-36618843
zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
youtube.com/watch?v=YO-Ocueehfc
lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>my paki neighbours didn't know about brexit
One year after the fact, it's still hilarious to see brits were dumb enough to think pakis came through the EU and brexit was gonna do away with them.
Because Pakistan is clearly an EU country, and not at all a member of the british commonwealth, with all the immigration treaties such status implies.

The normans were French

Is Lindy a confirmed bachelor? How do you even manage that as a highschool dance teacher?

The 100 years war was a french civil war.
The french won the war of the roses.
Napoleon is rightfully called The Great.
The European Union is a french empire.

it make more sense for EU immigrants but i never understood the hate for Poles they always worked hard on shit jobs.I remember one guy autistically raged because a polish girl spoke polish to a colleague

>mfw lindy is on video making every one of these claims

Didn't know about this guy until Veeky Forums kept whining about him, watch him all the time now

watch his early short movies about evolutionary psychology, especially his wondering on why some plants are poisonous, or why women have breasts all the time, etc.

clearly a clever lad, and reminds me of a friend i used to have and our bar/park arguments on politics, philosophy, etc

fuck life for driving us apart

>it make more sense for EU immigrants
It's still dumb, the UK had more than twice as many non-EU foreign born residents than it had EU born ones back in 2010, I'd imagine the numbers would be even more skewed now.
Not to mention that no matter how much trouble poles might make there's just no way they're worse than muslims. Also poles are just a fraction of EU immigration, there's just as many irish immigrants and just as many western euros. Are you telling me these ones are the issue?
Nah m8, Brexit was just yet another utterly idiotic example of Britain's tendency (from the whole political spectrum) to point fingers at the continent for everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, that goes wrong on that godforsaken island.

At least you get to experience all those people who voted Brexit to get rid of pakis realize that for every slav that will leave, 2 pakis from the Commonwealth will arive.

I so wish I could enjoy schadenfreude.
But in fact I don't.

dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
>"The leader of the UKIP party said that if they are to leave the EU, there will be better chances for those from Commonwealth countries of which I am one," said Clement Edeh, a 29-year-old Nigerian studying for an MBA in London.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-36618843
>Others say that, in order to boost trade relations with several African countries, the UK could make immigration for Commonwealth citizens slightly easier.

>zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
>Remaining in the EU implies that the UK employers have to technically give priority to 500 million members of the EU before considering say African immigrants. What chance do you stand in such?

Can you autists stop derailing a glorious thread about lindybeige?

YFW UKIP's official position is that the EU is racist because most Europeans are white, but /pol/ blindly follows them anyway.

>The leader of the UKIP party
>Others say
>Remaining in the EU implies
Can you please fuck off back to /pol/

i have a horrible feeling the UK government will cover up how badly we done during brexit and the power and influence we lost globally just to save the public perception for the people who voted for it
>remember brexit? loud of old nonsense all that! all doom and gloom and we've done fine!

i really wish they explained to the public we were leaving and economic union and immigration was not being voted on.The EU has a problem with economic immigration but it should be solved within not by leaving. now we have no say on whose on are borders.

>i really wish they explained to the public we were leaving and economic union and immigration was not being voted on
But brexit was never about the economy. Britain paid minimal dues for european membership and the common market was nothing but a boon. If it were in the eurozone, I could see an argument, but not otherwise.
There's a reason the majority of the british political class was against it, there was no real advantage of any sort in leaving the EU. It was only a play from minority factions to get more power within their own parties, and from new populist parties to get some attention.
In short, it was sheer populism with no real thought behind it outside of short term political convenience.

pretty much
Im not actually convinced the pro leave conservatives and UKIP actually wanted to win, They had no plan of action the same as remainers

>Im not actually convinced the pro leave conservatives and UKIP actually wanted to win
Fuck that, I'm not even convinced those idiots thought that far ahead at all.

Oh yes they did user. I remember reading about plenty of outlandish promises being made about post-brexit changes, like the pittance budgeted for EU contributions being rerouted into healthcare.
I have an easier time believing that they just fought a battle for visibility with no real expectation to win, preferring to lose so as to be able to use the loss to demonize any future issue into "see, we told you staying was a bad idea".

His entire existence is a meme

well its back fired for UKIP since they have no reason to exit now and will be held to accounted from now on and they know it

On the other hand, the conservatives are sitting smug.
The main party was against leaving, but much of the 'old' leadership lost its influence with the referendum and the leave guys took the top jobs, in spite of most likely not going to feel any heat for their role in leaving due to the party's official stance.
What I don't get is whatever the fuck were the pro-leave labourists thinking they would get out of the situation.

Yep. It's basically gone like this

>REEEEE FUCKING EU!!! SOMEONE SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
>OK. You do something about it.
>Um. Err...

It brings me satisfaction to see the anglos bringing about their own undoing, like karmic justice

>t. street-shitter

disregarded

the conservatives didn't exactly preform swimmingly at the snap election but im not to keen on flip flop Labour though as you said

>1 billion vs 65 million

>the conservatives didn't exactly preform swimmingly at the snap election
So long as they don't get wiped they (the leave faction, not the party) still gained. They were/are already in power, so it was about names changing at the top rather than any change in public perception.

>brexit was never about the economy
It was about a lot of things you idiot. Some voted because of the economic arguments, others because of immigration and others about sovereignty.
>common market was nothing but a boon
Yeah tell that to southern Europe. Actually it wasn't good for Britain as well since they payed more than they received. There are some good things the EU has done but overall it's an utter mess
>the british political class was against it, there was no real advantage of any sort in leaving the EU
Of course the politicians didn't want to leave the EU, a giant bureaucratic blob with thousands of regulations that it's pretty much an oligarchy. Or do you actually think that they evaluated all the possible outcomes and came to the conclusion that staying in the EU benefits every British citizen?
>It was only a play from minority factions to get more power within their own parties
That's correct but it's not really an argument against Brexit. There will always be someone trying to get an advantage out of a situation.

Hold on, which one is India?

>Current day politics in a lindybeige threa
pls don't

England has fallen
Englishmen are a minority in their own capital city
they are ugly, and have an obesity epidemic
getting an education in London is no longer as prestigious as it was
surprisingly large poor working force, no minimal wage, and a bunch of immigrant taking the few jobs left

>no minimum wage

You wot m8?

Nice one

youtube.com/watch?v=YO-Ocueehfc

What a cunt...

I like this guy, he's very interesting to listen.

Not a fan of Lindy but he's spot on in this video.

Get THE fuck out of MY THREAD, Pierre

this video was completely correct and you know it

the only people who ever got upset enough bout it to write longposts about it were fucking pierres lmao

saved

He's more qualified than 99% of this board.

How many of these lindyfacts are just made up?

is that pic real?

why is he a rhodok?

lel no

>qualifications
>muh appeal to authority in any year
>but especially [$current_year] with the collapse of academia

Yes.

Read for yourself
lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html

I don't think you know what "appeal to authority" means

An attempt to circumvent logic by using an authority figure under the implied premise that they are infallible (or at least correct in the current case) solely because of their station.

>The 100 years war was a french civil war.

I mean, that's not far from the truth.

A degree is more than that, though it's easier than ever to be educated independently

Rhodok's entire troop tree is designed for fighting Swadians, who are based on 12th-13th century France. Granted the Rhodok themselves are based on Italy but the're still the best at their job.

you realise he has only a bachelor in archeology right?

Which is still better than 99% of this board who get all their info from Total War and Hearts of Iron.

>man who claims others don't know what appeal to authority is continues to use it unknowingly
sad!

>anti-lindyfags have gone from claiming that he has no degrees to dismissing his degree
sad!

and people say Lindy isn't based

I have a bachelors in military history. Doesn't that make me more qualified?

>claiming that he has no degrees
said no one ITT

are you le goovy funny brit man though?

You are one voice in a sea of thousands

Fuck off EU shills, the European welfare state will only work so far.

His video on how he makes his shirts is the best video on Youtube, bar none. I'm still laffin years later

this desu

>Poles out, shitskins in
I'm not even Polish but Anglos have to be the most anti-white people to ever exist.

>1,000 people's economic output has just now exceeded that of 65
>TAKE THAT BRITAIN

enjoy your new paki neighbors nigel :)

He WOULD be a Rhocuck

Europe is also filled with shitskins

Hate to take the bait but where this argument falls down is that voted in David Cameron the first time on his promise to reduce immigration and he turned around and said 'I would but the EU make us take a quota nothing I can do'. Brexit happened right then and there in 2010.

True stopping direct EU immigration won't stop the brown tide but we were completely unable to do so while the EU were forcing us to take 6 figures+ a year.

You were on the wrong side of history just get some visas and quit whining.

the normans were vikings, nor-man, north-man, get it? The fief of normandy was established in the tenth century to stop the vikings from raiding up the rivers into france

if teh EU is a french empire, then why is it ruled by Germany and kike money?

it will be a long process to reconstruct western civ, if it is even still possible. the best thing going for us is that the psychotic boomer generation are dying off and retiring from public office

This isn't a credible political stance or anything but just my rationalisation of the madness.

As far as I'm concerned the EU are an acceleratationist element. They've given up already and just want to get it over with this century. Any other theory points fingers too much to not be on another board.

How is this disgusting subhuman brit drawing called? It's fucking hilarious

It was actually originally used for Americans.

Same thing
Americans are, by spirit at least, anglos

thank you.

Because we try not to angry the autistic kid in the classroom so he does not get hurt, again.