WTF Ive missed every moon mission. How do i do this shit. can someone tell me what to buy. I cant take this shit

WTF Ive missed every moon mission. How do i do this shit. can someone tell me what to buy. I cant take this shit

Unironically buy some Bitbean

ZRX, it cant go any lower at this point.

Buy and hold. Fucking hold.

reddcoin

this. it's not to late for zrx, its starting to moon very slowly. kyber isnt released yet, be ready and buy right when it hits an exchange.

buy cv2 and you will be ok.

that was the first moon i missed. i had the chance to buy at 5 sats and i didnt do it

Buy 0x right fucking now.

radarrelay is released tn. its powered by zrx. thats why its going up

what am i looking at. i need names

zrx is a very safe play but probably not a moon mission. im in reddcoin just a little bit for a possible moon

0x, Bancor, Kyber

ZRX BNT KYBER

Do your own research on all of them. Don't just take my word on it.

ZRX is literally mooning as we speak. Don't miss it

If you literally buy zrx RIGHT NOW on polo you will not miss the mission, if you wait more than 30 minutes it will be too late for any major gains (I'm talking probably 15-20% today IF there's no 'real' mooning

i'm lazy give me a rundown

why is there so much zrx shilling? none of the dexs work or have any liquidity. also im noticing an unusually high number of nucoiners here which is making me nervous

fuck off

Because it's currently on the rise due to Radar Relay being released today which uses the token for transactions. This information has been known all week.

Buy NavCoin. Like right now. Its going to moon hard soon.

wow rude

Buy FUN if you want to be rich

I'm an ZRX ICO holder of 110k tokens. Obviously I want the tokens to go up, but there's a lot of real reasons why I'm holding strong. Radar relay comes out today, if it's as great of an experience as it promises, expect ZRX to shoot up.

One of the principle investors in 0x has also been cashing out 15% of their stake on polo which has caused a lot of downward pressure.

Basically it's a coiled spring right now with RR today, ethfinex soon and the 0cean announcement a few days ago. Combine that with the regulations we know are coming and a decentralized exchange protocol that doesn't suck donkey titties is a no brainer

A new exchange that uses it for transaction fees opened the beta version of their site today. There are other exchanges opening that will also use ZRX for transaction fees. Haven't read into who exactly is backing it, but I know there are some Coinbase guys on board to help it get going.

How do you know?

Buy OMG when it dips to 23 or now if you want its easily going to hit 40 by september when the bigger news comes out
>(((bancor)))
dont listen to this freak

How do i buy ZRK, i looked at their whitepaper and seems like a great idea

gas yourself retard

look how upset the jew shills get when you diss bancor, this is why you have to stay away from it

polo or etherdelta, if you want to wait a few hours you can get it on radarrelay