Hero or Fraud?

Hero or Fraud?

Racist hero

racist who should be forgotten

Fraud. All the real struggle has happened against his wishes or without his participation.

>british empire bankrupted after ww2
>had to withdraw from india due to economic reasons
>"we achieved independence with our peaceful protests!"

Hero.
That's a meme.

It really isn't, most certainly in his early life in South Africa he was racist towards blacks although it is possible he changed his views later in life.

He probably did hold a little bias and tried to suck up to the Euros but portraying him as some hardcore racist who hated them all just for being a different race is incorrect.

Seems like a pretty nice guy.

was he more racist than everybody else?

was he trying to stop ww2? brave and nice

>I remain, your sincere friend
What did he mean by this?

He held the position that Indians were superior to Africans, that's the definition of racism. Trying to subtly move the goalposts to "hated them all" isn't going to change that.

>"seliberately"
All opinion discarded

both :D

Just like every person back then? He actually sympathized with black because of his time in South Africa where he was treated like complete shit for being an Indian despite Indians not being on the lowest tier in the Apartheid system.

>Just like every person back then?
Well no actually, many Europeans thought that Indians were the same level as Africans, which is what Gandhi was opposed to, he was very angry about Indians being compared to a race he thought was inferior.

Subhas Chandra Bose was arguably more important.

Danke Hitler

No white supremacy was agreeable, indians being forcibly integrated and equalized with blacks in south Africa made him into a triggered sjw.

Hero, his goal was achieved and he will live forever as the hero who freed India and kicked the British's ass without actually doing anything.

It doesn't matter if he was a racist asshole, he won.

They (British) should have gutted that diaper wearing freak.

Not really, but considering how much he gets sucked off by the left it seems ridiculous, everyone was a cunt in late 19th and early 20th centuries

That's what I said, why agree with me while saying "no".

Being equal to blacks was more offensive than being less than whites.

That is also in line with what I said, are you sure you replied to the right post or did you just misread?

>not please do the needful

Love your enemies as would your friend.

Why isn't anyone responding to my opinion of the diaper wearing freak? I said he should have been butchered like a pig and turned into curry for the British troops.

No one is responding because you were too fucking obvious. Well, other than me, but I am merciful. Have a (You)

That's gay.

Yes it is