Just ordered this morning

Just ordered this morning.

Thank you Veeky Forums, I have finally been able to buy the material possession I have most sought after!

Truly, I owe you my gratitude for getting me exited and interested in crypto. Because of you, I have reached my goals and I live every day with peace and tranquility knowing that I am financially secure.

No bamboozle, I just wanted to say thank you. We're all gonna make it bros.

fuck yeah.

I just bought a used lexus and bmw because I could.

THANK YOU Veeky Forums

>buying an instantly depreciating asset

grats on buying a DEPRECIATING ASSET
hurr hurr hurr

More like instantly appreciated by me, the only person that will ever own it.

so much jelly I could taste it from here

>he lives somewhere where people drive cars

user do you live in a second/third tier city or - god forbid - a suburb?

Congrats OP!
Enjoy your new car!

good job dude. what crypto do you own now if any?

People will say hurr depreciating asset but what the fuck are we doing all this autistic shit for? Yes don't blow all your stack on a car but once you get to a respectable level with some to spare, buy something to show for your sleepless nights and countless pink wojacks burned into your memory.

Grats OP.

kek

minister you satoshi

Youre living in heaven americunts. Easy mode.

YOU MADE IT!!

yea OP, nice investment.

tesla cars give off a lot of emf radiation, here comes pain

I haven't sold anything yet, I will sell it as necessary to make the payments. My profile is about 50% ethereum, 20% NEO, 10% Monero, and then the rest split between about 10 others. I had a lot of bitcoin until a couple weeks ago when I put more in eth and NEO (hurting a bit from the NEO crash, but still doing alright from eth)

how about you prove yourself and make it to live here also you always complaining broke ass lazy ass weak bitch.

mirin' brah.

Wish I hadn't bought a new car last summer or I'd be getting a tesla too

>Spending Bitcoin

You should of Just Bought a Motorcycle Like an SV650 if you needed transportation.

>should of
You'll lose everything

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone!

generally curious to see more pics when it arrives

>tells Americans they are living life in easy mode
>too much of a brainlet to move to the US

>not just buying more assets

stay broke faggot lol

>Living with rats

You big city scum disgust me. Never in my life have I seen trash covering the sidewalks before I went to NYC. Degenerate filth.

That ain't a fucking lambo

Congrats user

my dream car is also the model s, hope I can buy one soon too

Plz op make an unboxing webm

why not spend that money on more crypto

What is the point of having money if you can't spend it? Not advocating for cashing out, but if you live life in an apartment in Detroit eating beans, rice, and broccoli for your whole life, why did you even bother trading?

For me it's just a safety net

Post a thread when it arrives mate I'll bump it.
gratz

Congratulations and well done on rewarding yourself

Jesus, dat sound so great, dat way i will turn down some little country from home on the future.

hi, not OP but I have also purchased a tesla. I got the new s60 when it first came out. I prepaid for the auto driving hardware.

Congrats op! I hope you're right and that we all make it!

Can I see your portfolio user, congrats on making it.

kek

Overpriced shit quality virtue signalling accessory for yuppies
Way to flush 100k down the toilet OP
Enjoy it being worth 10k in less than 10 years

Hey these are made down the street from me, grats user :)

Assuming you made your money in crypto, do you still have a considerable amount in? I want to buy a car with money I've made off Veeky Forums but I dont want to spend more than 25% of my profit, since cars are a shit tier investment.

Card are a good Investment
Dont buy shit new flavor of the month cuck mobiles and you're sweet

Buy an aircooled porsche for example and you're guaranteed increase of value every year

You better have at least a 600k portfolio before even considering this buy. Where you at?

dude, that's so fucking awesome, I hope I'm able to do that as well one day
congrats

>not a lambo

c'mon, you aint even tryin

Congratz anyway though, OP. You had a goal in mind and you achieved it. Good on ya.

Just ordered this morning.

Thank you Veeky Forums, I have finally been able to buy the material possession I have most sought after!

lambos are shit. Lambos are just a meme imho, I would buy some other high class vehicle

Cool, now you can go on a road tri-

Is this now an electricity cuck hate thread?