Outside of Denmark, which is the most landcucked european nation? (still alive, obviously)

Outside of Denmark, which is the most landcucked european nation? (still alive, obviously)

Lithuania

Germany, Greece and Armenia

Bulgaria and Hungary

Austria

Definetly Armenia

Definitely Hungary

It makes me very sad.

It makes me very glad

>have huge empire
>build massive parliament building as crowning achievement to show world relevance
>empire dissolved within 15 years of completing the thing
>become laughing stock
>left with stupid-big,ostentatious building that just reminds you of everything you lost
feels bad man

>have huge empire
>literally composed of nations that hate your guts
> act surprised when they revolt against you

Germany, easily

Your point about Germany is somewhat valid, but the maps posted are entirely irrelevant to Germany.
Germany has only existed since 1871.
You can count the German Confederation, but it was not a state.

>armenia
>europe

They're Christian and Indo-European.
They were the first state to officially convert to Christianity. 80 years before Rome.
Although geographically yeah, by most definitions, they're not in Europe. But that ain't important here.

I think the whole situation with Krautville and Kaliningrad is pretty fucked.

Königsberg was a beautiful and historical city, was the place of origin of the Prussians who then went on to create Germany and now that it's some shit hole only used for a port with shitty soviet style buildings is pretty sad.

>
>
>

we are not cucked, we are just going through a hard time right now

Armenia strong. Bastion of christianity

>the place of origin of the Prussians who then went on to create Germany
Kind of right and kind of horseshit.
The "Prussians" were Teutonic Knights from Northern Germany who during and after the Northern Crusades genocided the local Baltic Prussians (aka Old Prussians). Later, German settlers arrived, Protestantism arose, and the knights secularised into the Duchy of Prussia.
Later, the Electors of Brandenburg inherited the Duchy of Prussia through marriage, because their male line died out.

lel, your people are going and dying for the same vermin that massacred and stole the lands of Eastern Anatolia from you while doing the same to the Syriacs/Assyrians of the lands they are currently trying to steal

you don't get more cucked then that, Armin Cucksarian

I don't blame them desu, I would support anyone who fights against subhuman t*rks

Except he died in the fight against subhuman arabs while if he wanted to fight roaches he could have easily joined in the conflict against """Azerbaijan""".

But instead he valued Kurdish intrests more than that of the Armenian people.
So really, no one is more cucked on this planet than the people of Armenia.

I like that this map does not even show when the swedes took norway and just let it go so denmark would not have it.

Germany.

hahah even Austrians joined on the fun

wtf are you even rambling about you retarded roach?

At least they still have Greenland

Greenland is mostly indigenous and almost entirely independent.

and its a huge fucking wasteland with the population of a small town