Tfw America destroyed Soviet culture

>tfw America destroyed Soviet culture

dumb frogposter

smart frogposter

>America also destroyed space culture

>he thinks Soviet culture is dead

>Culture is made in timeframes of decades.

>soviets
>culture

what the fuck is your definition of culture?

The metaphysics of a society who is not done yet.

>america won the material war
>soviet union won the cultural war

>Veeky Forums
>complaining about pepe memes.

>soviet culture

>soviet culture
>present in any way, shape or form internationally

Anything good about Soviet culture was Russian culture, and they retained that.

And the Soviets destroyed Russian culture.

A grammar of behavior. Symbolic and Material repertoire with and through which people in a given historical context make sense of the world around them. Given that definition, one could make the argument that America didn't destroy Soviet culture, but rather beat the shit out of it and it just healed differently.

>manipulative politicians utilizing racial marxist rhetoric to turn "people of color" into voting blocs is somehow the soviets winning the culture war
Lmao go back to drinking that coke.

both organisms in that pic were killed by commies

That what I'm talking about, sacrifice of the individuals in the line of duty for the sake of progress this degenerates calls killing

I do not think Marxism has changed the Russian mentality significantly, if it had, popular religiousity would have vanished.

I agree with you that modern Russian culture isn't drawing from Marxism to a huge extent, but what I meant is that Marxist culture was warped in the late 80s and early 90s as many of the ideas were thrown away, so to speak. The old system of government can't be completely removed, however, purely based on how long it existed. Current Russian culture is the scar tissue of the Soviet union, and without the power of the Soviet state to enforce beliefs, it had to create new ones.

>The old system of government can't be completely removed
Culture is not a system of government. Also the effects of Soviet government were not enough to remove the core prinicples of their society (if any were changed, I'm glad to hear).
Of course in the current Russian mentality the Soviet Union has left its marks, it was only 30 years ago.
The real question is its long term significance. Ergo: were any core principles removed, created or changed.

Indeed

>Russians destroyed American culture from the dead

>friendly ask an american if he has culture
>proceeds to make a description of european culture

Like clockwork