Ark about to moon

Ark's indicators are bullish af rn. Buy some of miss out kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is coinbase a safe place to buy eth for $$ ? I am new to this

Yeah senpai

Coinbase is just a fiat portal. Send coinbase usd to gdax usd then you can buy eth on gdax

volume collapsed + this graph is bullish to you?

Yes, it's safe, but they jew you with transaction fees. Still a secure and fast method of getting BTC or ETH though.

If Ark reaches 25$ until mid 2018 im gonna get a tatoo
It if reaches 50$ I will unironically name my first born after it
Screencap this

It's the exact same pattern as it was when it was floating in the mid $1 range

It's the fueling up pattern for Ark

>an ark shape
It's time

Im getting ark for my ark. Best UI, great overall platform, lighting fast transactions. When will people learn

moon already? I'm not done accumulating!

Lads...

Soon

ACES delivery will be big

I held at 63k, thought about selling to buy the dip but folks like that miss the moon. Happened to me with NEO. Im still holding a bitcoin cause, not going to miss that moon mission either

look at the order book you niggers. if youre accumulating, better buy now, this bitch is about to lift off

I'd take it all back, take it all back, take it all back.

Happy Coldhands are out. Fuck the day traders

if im not holding at least 1 bitcoin, i really lose it

That is my rule. 1 BTC always. Inject cash, never hold less than 1 btc

I JUST BOUGHT A SHILTLOAD - THANKS OP

Good job man. Now transfer over to ark and vote. Gain ark on your ark by voting

Have gotten 2 ark since I bought. Woopie 5 bucks, but it goes up and up the longer you hold and the more you have

Feels good man

If you ain't sittin' on at least 500 Ark right now you're doin' it wrong

Screenshot plz

>500
kek

How many Ark to be millionaire by 2019? Thx

nice just bought 100k

Can someone please tell me how you receive dividends from delegate votes?

I voted, nothing happened for days

what are the alternatives to coinbase?

How many ark do you have and did you vote for biz_classic? There's a minimum payout threshold

MOON WHEN? MY HANDS ARE SHAKING I BOUGHT AT 630 AND AM ABOUT TO SELL AT A LOSS SO I CAN REBUY WHEN IT HITS 630 AGAIN

1779. I voted for bioly

have u learned nothing? fuckin hodl
vote for biz classic u fuckin nigger

Should've voted for biz_classic senpai. They've always been on time and havent ever missed a payment.

no arkies btfo

just revote for biz_classic. Some delegates have minimum threshold for payout and some don't payout til you have like 6 ARK accrued. I only have like 400 ARK but biz_classic pays me every day. I don't know how this works with compound interest but I imagine it works well in my favor.

As others have said, you'll probably get a slightly better payout from biz_classic. However, judging by other addresses that voted for bioly that have a similar balance as yours, they're getting a payout of ~1.6 Ark every 4 days

.1 transaction fee, bucko. better for you to go to their website and switch to a weekly or monthly payment.

Erorr: Voting limit exceeded. Maximum is 1 vote per transaction

How to revote

great false alarm arkies
don't worry you'll make it in about three years

Youd definitely get more with biz classic

Gotta unvote from your current one then do biz classic. Should be 2 separate transactions

Uncheck your delegate and revote with nothing checked.

Close out and re-open and search for a delegate and check who you want to vote for and vote again

If you unvoted and voted for biz_classic and it's still coming up with that error, try closing and reopening your Arkclient.

Yeah it's done now. How often do you receive Ark from this delegate?

There's a website that hopefully another user will link where you decide whether you want to be paid daily, weekly, or monthly

I made an account on
classicdelegate.biz/

Followed the instructions and switched my payout to weekly because the default is daily.

Really, where does it say that? I can't find it anywhere on the classicdelegate.biz site.

www.classicdelegate.biz

Make an account and you can set your payout to daily/weekly/monthly. If you choose daily you'll lose more to fees to weekly, and weekly will lose more to fees than monthly

how to buy and store ark for years?

I guess you're right since I see my payouts are .1 more than what I actually get in the ARK Client. What are the fees for weekly and monthly? I see none of this on the actual website.

Fees are always .1

all ark transactions cost .1 ark at present

Cheers, all done

About to buy some Ark! Hope this isn't an aborted launch!

Transaction fees are 0.1 per transaction.

If you get daily payouts, that's 0.7 ARK in fees per week. 2.8 ARK in fees per month.
If you get weekly payouts, that's 0.1 ARK per week. 0.4 per month.
If you get monthly payouts, that's 0.1 ARK per month.

Btw, to the new guys just joining biz_classic, you will not get paid tonight at the normal schedule because of our anti-pool hopping measures. You will get paid starting tomorrow.

i have a phd in TA from haaarvard, can confirm, signals are pointing to an uptrend from here.

MY FUCKING BITTREX TRANSACTION IS WAITING TO CONFIRM AND ARK'S GOING UP GRRR

here we goooooo

this shit aint doing shit deluded arkieniggerfaggots

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

Stop giving away shit like this. Seriously shut the fuck up

Was gonna sell my Adex bags for this but...volume is doodoo and market cap seems pretty high for a shitcoin like this. I think I will stick.

Good look though I enjoy these threads and the sexy kim possible arkgirl. If it dips under $1.50 I will purchase some.

Rude

I was told there would be a moon

Yeah i know this feeling.

I don't think it's likely ark will drop to 1.50 any time soon though

GET OUT U FUKIN RETARD REEEEEEEEE

Put some spare change on this.
Lets see where this goes.

Volume peaked at $52 M during the first moon mission that broke $1 for good, and ramped up to $12 M when it broke $2 for good on Wednesday

Volume wise, it's a sleeping giant

Market cap is only at $250M-300M, but it's true potential is around $2B. Compare this with IOTA where there is very little room for growth.

Well that was a fun ride boyos. Got in at 51000 and out at 52870. Good luck!

nice 1.5% gains bro can you teach me to make real money like you?

Hey made $30 bucks in a couple minute..That's like what a wagecuck makes in a few hours!

The day traderrs are already back in buddy

>
kek
absolutely

If you say so

wait how do you switch to weekly? Is this more beneficial?

Yeah you're getting more ark and the ark transaction fee doesn't "hurt" as badly when it comes time for them to send you your ark. Would you rather be getting paid daily and getting ark taken out due to the transaction fee every time or just the once every week or even month?

Sorry also if you made an account on classicdelegate.biz/ it will ask you to verify your account and link it to the website in a way. After doing this it will show the option to make your payment come daily, weekly, or monthly. And now it also offers a calculator so you can get an idea of what you'll be getting in return.

makes sense

where is a guide for how to switch? cant find it in the wallet

Bought in the other week at $1.27

I'm fuckin ready

thank you kind gentleman

*tips fedora

im a poorfag and have 309 ark will i be okay?

that's only 309 lambos

>dubs and tickets to the ARK
You'll make it, kid.

dub dubs. I only have 395 atm myself, just keep hodling.

christ almighty, it's looking good.

You fucking dildo ass motherfuckers I have my buy set at 46k you just wait I'll go to sleep tonight and have ARK when I wake up just you fucking wait and see I'll show you.

that's 30k if you hold long enough

get your gun and one bullet ready

tfw we all make it

Literally me 5 mins ago

Your going to wake up with zero ark

Can someone explain to me what 46k refers to here? market cap? Satoshis?

how long till $100 an ark cuz in the mean time i get 2.5 a month

He set the buy order to $46,000 so when ark is that high he will buy. It obviously doesn't mean 46k sats.