Did the Armenian Genocide really happen?

Did the Armenian Genocide really happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flight
youtube.com/watch?v=qG70UWESfu4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yıldız_assassination_attempt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah

no

Reminder there is literally no proof whatsoever of the Armenian Genocide. Just ask Bernard Lewis.

No there's only relocation

Yeah just like the cherokee and the jews were "relocated"

Why do people pretend forced relocation isn't genocide? If I made every white person in America move the fuck out at the snap of my fingers you'd be calling genocide in a night

lololololol the term genocide didn't exist back then so it wasn't a genocide and therefore Cenk Uyghur did nothing wrong

No because Muslims don't genocide.

>If I made every white person in America move the fuck out at the snap of my fingers you'd be calling genocide in a night

This has already happened, thanks to certain (((politicians))) and (((civil rights))) (((activists))).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flight

No one called it genocide. Your comment has been debunked.

Ask him soon, he's 101 years old and probably won't last much longer

There's literally no doubt about it. Only people who deny it are Turks.

no millions of people are just making it up.

>Only people who deny it are most relevant historians

fixed

No, because Eastern Anatolia has always belonged to the Kurds living their for millenia.

the t*rks even marched into urumiah in persia and massacred the assyrians living there. of course it happened. they were islamofascist nationalists who hated their ethnic and religious minorities even when they were loyal to the ottoman authorities. like eastern catholic bishop ignatius maloyan.

eat shit, billions of flies can't be wrong

Does anyone actually have any proof it actually happened? I've yet to see any. The burden of proof is on those who claim this supposed "genocide" happened.

Did the Assyrian and Pontic Greek genocide really happen?

The Assyrian genocide, yes.
The Greek genocide, yes.
Armenian lie, no.

no, innocent muslims would never genocide christians, would they?

Um No sweetie. Islam is a religion of peace those weren't true Muslims.

Ideologically motivated strawmen go to the containment board.

>armenians mass revolt
>try and genocide turkish civillians
>attack the government they are subjects of
>guilty of treason, secession, and sedition as an ethnicity
>numbers don't even add up
Turks had a pretty tame response.

If they were successful would there be Turkish protests and rallies about the Turkish genocide?

This. Armenians speak in joy of their slaughter of innocent Turkish civilians and in the same breathe compare their following oppression with Holocaust victims. Not true, they are more like the Jews who were killed following the Kitos War. Even Jews, who rarely admit they are wrong, today admit they probably shouldn't have chimped out and slaughtered 500,000 civilians.

white people just go to other parts of America that are richer and safer. it's not forced

Daily reminder that controversial opinions tend to get more attention and therefore more consideration

wew literally none of that is right

>jewish mass boycott
>try and disrupt German economy
>attack the government they are subjects of
>guilty of treason, secession, and sedition as an ethnicity
>numbers don't even add up
Germans had a pretty tame response.

youtube.com/watch?v=qG70UWESfu4

>Before Russia invaded Turkey, Russian military officials met with many high ranking Armenian leaders (Dashnak and Hunchak leaders), and it was already apparent with the thousands of Armenians who deserted the Ottoman army with their guns to join the Russian army or the Armenian rebel armies. The Armenians promised many volunteers to guide the Russians into the Ottoman territory and many soldiers to fight.

>two Moslem and an Armenian had just been elected to the Ottoman parliament, and that there had been no sign of hostility between the Moslems and the Armenians. The Turks, and in particular, the Turkish officers have been on very good terms with the Armenians. But the Armenians, who have been instigated against the Turks and the Moslem by their revolutionary associations, do not forge close ties to their Moslem neighbors.

>A dispatch received by The Daily Telegraph from Tiflis, capital of the Government of Caucasia, by way of Moscow, says: “The Turkish town of Van (140 miles southeast of Erzerum) is being besieged by a detachment of Armenians, who are aiding the Russians. The town has a large arsenal. “Another Armenian detachment is operating in the rear of the Turkish Army.” During the invasion, the city of Van was captured, and many Muslims were massacred by the Armenians.

>Regardless, the Ottomans did still try to pay the Armenians, shelter the Armenians, and guard the Armenians. All of which, is contradictory to the concept that an Armenian Genocide took place. The hanging of criminals and Ottomans who attacked Armenian convoys is also documented in many archives.

No, because Turks have more things to do like make kebab, not finish Bannerlord, and make serial dramas.

>Due to the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia, the Russians withdrew from the invasion. The Armenian commanders and their armies were left behind to continue the war, and as Boghos Nubar expressed, they fought until the bitter end.

>The Ottoman leaders issued decrees to relocate Armenians in Eastern Anatolia, because of the difficulty of identifying Armenian rebels who disguise themselves as innocent Armenians during the day, and at night become fedayees (rebels). The forced relocation had many excesses, and the reason for this was disease and lack of resources of the Ottoman government.

>Regardless, the Ottomans did still try to pay the Armenians, shelter the Armenians, and guard the Armenians. All of which, is contradictory to the concept that an Armenian Genocide took place. The hanging of criminals and Ottomans who attacked Armenian convoys is also documented in many archives.

>After the Russian retreat, the Armenian armies were unable to continue their efforts. They relied heavily on aid from the British, French, and Russians. However, they were not all trained soldiers, and so in full confrontation against the Ottoman armies, they had to retreat, and they resorted to hit and run tactics.

>By the end of the war, the Armenians had been driven back to Yerevan, where they established their new nation. However, the Armenian armies had massacred and decimated hundreds of Ottoman villages. In addition, many Armenians fearing retribution for their own war crimes, migrated on French and British war ships and some migrated on foot toward Russia. The Armenian rebel leaders lived full lives, and many are still regarded as national heroes.

You're a fucking retard if you actually believe any of that
>hurrr foreign elite jews dont like this country
>better kill millions of patriotic working jews as well as peasant polish jews who have no idea what a boycott

maybe

>Let me make this clear for some Armenians who claim that Armenians rebelled in self-defense---that is absolutely false. The Armenians offered to help the Russians attack before any massacres or attacks by Ottomans. If you were wondering if the Armenians or Ottomans started the fight, well it was absolutely the Armenians, who were filled with nationalistic ideas of establishing their ancient homeland of Greater Armenia.

>Boghos Nubar, the president of the Armenian National Delegation, confirms the degree to which the Armenians were dedicated to the cause:

>Boghos Nubar wrote: In the Caucasus, where, without mentioning the 150,000 Armenians in the Imperial Russian Army, more than 40,000 of their volunteers contributed to the liberation of a portion of the Armenian vilayets, and where, under the command of their leaders, Antranik and Nazerbekoff, they, alone among the peoples of the Caucasus, offered resistance to the Turkish armies, from the beginning of the Bolshevist withdrawal right up to the signing of an armistice.

>In contrast, the Jews did not rebel against the Nazis in World War II. The Armenian propaganda today, declares that the Turks were at fault for genocide, but they provide no proof that there was intention to exterminate. The only thing Armenians use today to back up their claim of genocide, is to quote various anti-Turkish newspapers or the American ambassador Henry Morganthau, who was asked to create propaganda by President Woodrow Wilson to convince the American public that America must join the war against the Central Powers.

>If we were to believe the Armenian propaganda, which is widely spread today, then any rebellion that was put down, can be marked as genocide. The Ottomans may have been unprepared for Armenian relocations, but that doesn't make them guilty of genocide.

Turks will say there were just a few resettlement actions, into the Syrian desert.

Literally no one but the Armenians and people who just assume it happens believes it happens. Most relevant historians reject the Armenian propaganda.

Kys

What do you mean no one? /pol/ call it a genocide every day

>It's another T*rkroach denialist thread

>then any rebellion that was put down, can be marked as genocide.

This. It's genocide in the same way the Bar Kochba revolt was genocide.

I'm not even Turkish, I just know the history. Armenians slaughtered thousands and thousands of Turkish civilians unprovoked. Many Armenians died during the Nationalistic struggle, it was a tragedy.

>I'm not even Turkish, I just know the history.

Not a Turk see If you don't have an argument then shut up

Damn that's a big ass roach

>literally posts a convicted genocide denier as proof
>Not a Turk

Armenian lies are a genocide of the truth

>the word "genocide" is coined to describe the Armenian genocide
>the Armenian genocide is not a real genocide
Turkish IQ, everyone

1914 Ottoman census:
1,161,169 Armenian Gregorian + 68,838 Armenian Catholic, INCLUDING the western portion of the country.

Genocide claim: 1.5 million

Hmm, something's wrong here isn't it?

There was a forced migration because of Europa Universalis IV style rebellion during WWI. Some Armenians died on the road because of typhus, bad weather and some Armenian politicians were assassinated. There were more than 45 politicians in the Ottoman parliament at the time. 1673 state workers who abused Armenian immigrants were judged; some got executed or punished through forced labor.

The real historical data doesn't lie. However status quo Western history writers cause lots of bias (which they did on Bulgarians, Holocaust, etc.).

Turkish historians all invite Armenians to a challenge through a symposium, they refuse and whine like little children.

>Turkey opens all its archives and invites armenian historians for an offical debate to settle the matter once and for all
>They refuse, fearing their propaganda won't hold under pressure

Daily reminder that what people called "genocide" Is simply a bi-product of a civilized society, which realizes that exterminating the traitorous and dangerous threat to society, to none, Is the most effective cause to further peace.

The extermination of Jews was a crime against Humanity and was real. The Armenian "genocide" never happened.

wtf I love white genocide now

The turkscum is out in force today. You turkroaches are going to be exterminated if you keep this shit up. You won't be hiding safely in your government approved chatrooms Turkish Internet Defense Force.

Before responding to another & Humanities thread, check the post counter.
You know realize you are in a thread filled with samefagging roaches and are losing IQ for every post you read.

>>Turkish historians
hahahahaha oh wow I haven't laughed that hard in a while, thanks

The (((Polish))) "Peasants" were in on it too, you imbecile.

>literal non argument

>tfw you will never be a youg turks partisan during the Armenian "genocide"
>tfw you will never drag an Armenian christian QT by her hair to your turk lair and ravage her
>tfw you will never see the tears in her eyes as she is forced to spit on the cross and worship Allah
>tfw you will never crucify a horde of delicious QTs before cracking open a cold one with the turkboys

Why even live Veeky Forums?

>he thought he was posting posting actual arguments
oh wait let me laugh even harder

They got mascaraed around Kars with anti-partisan activity and mass deportations culminating in most of them dying along the way. A couple villages also got starved. There never was any western genocide though, or christian genocide with turks stabbing pregnant women to death in the Levant

It sounds like they made a good decision to me considering the ottoman empire got divided up in every way possible after the war. Though perhaps turkey would be better off without their kurdish eastern regions, the kurds made a good call any considering how armenians treated their Azeri minorities

Here is what happened OP , the armenians betrayed the Ottomans during WW1, even goes as far as trying to assasinate the sultan on one occasion. The Ottoman empire was very unstable during that time, after the russian supplied balkan countries revolted the ottomans were wary of the same thing happening in their eastern border and the armenians, being the ungrateful opportunistic rats they were, did exactly just that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yıldız_assassination_attempt

When Ottomans and Russians went to war with each other the Armenians decided to side with the Russians. They send Insurgents all over the Ottoman empire killing civilians, and terrorising the lands. The Ottoman empire had enough and send a few soldiers and commanders to Armenia. There, the Commanders ignored the Sultans orders and massacred Armenian civilians, perhaps to avenge the people that died because of Armenian insurgents. Once the Sultan found this out, he punished every officer and apologized to the Armenians.

The conflict was actually over and nobody bothered but after the Holocaust Genocide became a serious matter, and I'm guessing that Brits somewhat told the Armenians they should get reparations just like the Jews.

Its pretty funny, Turkey has been trying to fix the Armenian relationship for years but I guess friendly turk-armenian relations will probably never happen

You can't have this discussion without flags and IDs, look at all the posts with literal roach propaganda, it's disgusting.
Make this thread on /pol/, you'll realize why there is only a specific group of people who doesn't agree with the consensus.

>beatrice I don't like all these niggers and whops moving into the neighborhood
>we're leaving
>"genocide"

>the consensus

The consensus is that it didn't happen. This is why Armenian scholars refuse to debate Turkish scholars.

No genocide happened side:
>posts facts
>posts statistics
>post census
>post testimony
>posts argument
>calm and rational

genocide happened side:
>no facts
>no statistics
>no census
>no argument
>mentally retarded and shitters
>only denys that is all

>be Armenian
>get replaced by Kurds
lel, how cucked are the Armenian people to even allow this by a bunch of mountain gypsies with no land of their own

Armenians are fucking pathetic

When youre so brainfucked that you think revolting against slavers in your own fucking country is bad and the oppressor citizens are innocent and so a genocide is justified

>Did the Armenian Genocide really happen?
There is little to no evidence of it, so probably not.

>History topic
>blaming & Humanities
You're a retard.

Which historians?

I didn't know there were so many roaches on this board, now I know where all the & humanities revisionism is coming from.

of course.
who could invent a genocide?

Yes and it is the prime reason why t*rkraoches should be exterminated.

>Turks invade and occupy Arabs for 500 years
>not "imperialist"

Fucking Ottoboos are the worst

I agree, but K*rds, P*rsians, and Jews should also be exterminated. Anyone with monobrow should be killed on the spot.

Moost

I'm not educated enough to have a serious opinion on this matter, but this is the only thing that is happening in this thread. Just come up arguments if it's so blatantly obvious that the deniers are wrong instead of making a fool out of yourselves

You have to actually kill most of the population for it to be a genocide, otherwise it's just ethnic cleansing.

The problem to me lies with those who preside or judge over such things.

Nobody, of course. Lying about such an act is a very monstrous thing.

The Armenians played out their cards and fucked up, that's was happened afaik

No one cares about this except roaches and Armenians, and there's probably 3 Armenians on this whole site, who would know to avoid these threads like the plague. I made a mistake and posted facts, but if you think I'm going to stay here and argue with roaches you're insane. Literally every single post is like a copy paste from their ministry of reeducation or something, there's no point in an academic debate when you're arguing against -85 IQ subhumans.
Ultimately, Armenians could not give less of a shit if t*rks recognize anything, they only want their country back. That's why they lobby in other countries.Getting a t*rk to admit they did anything wrong at all is a pointless endeavour, that's why there's only shitposting in this thread.
Only hope these serve as containment threads so we can have real discussion on this board.

>someone actually typed that
Seek help.

Why are people who make use of the word IQ NEVER aware what it actually stands for, for fucks sake? KILL YOURSELF YOU SUBHUMAN BABOON

it never happened but even if it did they deserved it anyway

t. sub 65 t*rkroach

>anyone who disagrees with me is a t*rk
you cannot possibly be more pathetic

stop it, boner

It happened but its no doubt inflated or exaggerated, but it still happened. roaches are fucking delusional.

yeah it really happened and turks deny it. it's part of their unreasonable sense of honor.

what genocide?

armenian genocide is a myth

Lots of Armenians died, but it wasn't genocide. It was a spur of the moment thing rather than a systematic killing.

That would include armenians too you know

Yes?

None of that ever happened, delete this.

They should be called the Turkic Genocides, because Greeks and Assyrians and Kurds were also Targeted.
Holy fuck, I hate Turks.

No it was pretty blatant on what it set off to do.