Who was the biggest badass in the big four ? And the most influential ?

Who was the biggest badass in the big four ? And the most influential ?

Clemenceau was the most badass motherfucker out there, the dude was called "The Tiger" or "Father Victory"

>Officers had to pull him down in a trench after he jumped out and threw insults at the Germans less than fifty meters away, his fist raised in anger

The most influential was definetely Wilson though, but Clemenceau called him a pussy

Clémenceau's moustache is top tier

biggest badass: Clemenceau
most influential: Wilson

This.
Clemenceau wanted to annihilate Germany and never was satisfied with Versailles

Wilson. He came into the war late, with a country that was isolationist, and just had the balls to take the table and run it. No more balance of power, but an international policy based on American liberalism, the idea that we are a shining beacon that every country should mimic. Ultimately, he got BTFO by Congress and had to retreat with his tail between his legs. For some time, though, he was a badass.

> biggest badass
the most reddit, then? wilson

Did Wilson go down in the trenches to insult the krauts ?
Clemenceau was the one with the huge balls

Slayer>Anthrax>Metallica>Megadeth

kys
Megadeth is best

Why didn't they hang the Kaiser like Lloyd-George wanted to? He basically got a comfy retirement after killing thousands in Belgium, just like Pol Pot got.

Not saying Belgians didn't deserve it, but still...

Clemenceau was definitely the one with the most character, just read up on him a bit

>"My home policy: I wage war. My foreign policy: I wage war. All the time I wage war."
("Discours de Guerre" [Speech on War] Chambre des Députés, Assemblée Nationale, Paris (8 March 1918))

>"War is a series of catastrophes that results in a victory."

>"His poor marksmanship must be taken into account. We have just won the most terrible war in history, yet here is a Frenchman who misses his target 6 out of 7 times at point-blank range. Of course, this fellow must be punished for the careless use of a dangerous weapon and for poor marksmanship. I suggest that he be locked up for eight years, with intensive training in a shooting gallery."
Arguing against seeking the death penalty for the anarchist who had attempted to assassinate him on 19 February 1919, shooting at him seven times and hitting him only once in the chest, as quoted in A Time for Angels : The Tragicomic History of the League of Nations (1975)

>"It is easier to make war than make peace."

>"Oh, to be seventy again!"
Exclamation to a friend on his 80th birthday (1921) as an attractive young woman passed them while walking down the Champs-Élysées, as quoted in Ego 3 (1938)

>"War is too serious a matter to entrust to military men."

>"My son is 22 years old. If he had not become a Communist at 22, I would have disowned him. If he is still a Communist at 30, I will do it then."

>"America is the only nation in history which miraculously has gone directly from barbarism to degeneration without the usual interval of civilization."

>"The Germans may take Paris, but that will not prevent me from going on with the war. We will fight on the Loire, we will fight on the Garronne, we will fight even in the Pyrenees. And if at last we are driven off the Pyrenees, we will continue the war at sea. "

>"Mr. Wilson bores me with his Fourteen Points; why, God Almighty has only Ten! "

>"America is far away, protected by the ocean. Not even Napoleon himself could touch England. You are both sheltered, we are not."
On Woodrow Wilson and David Lloyd George not agreeing to his harsh peace terms, as USA is separated from continental Europe by the Atlantic Ocean and Great Britain by the English Channel, whereas France borders Germany.

>"Military justice is to justice what military music is to music."

>"Americans have no capacity for abstract thought, and make bad coffee."

>"Leadership should always be held by an odd number of people and three is already too many"

>"There are women so unfaithful that they feel joy in deceiving their lovers with their husbands."

>>"America is the only nation in history which miraculously has gone directly from barbarism to degeneration without the usual interval of civilization."
FUCKING SAVAGE

He was good.

Why is everyone here saying Wilson was most influential? Half his points never got through. The British got all they wanted, seems to me they should be most influential.

this
Wilson was a weak cuckold and it was because of his dumb policies that Germany recovered and started shit again

people praising clemenceau in this thread need to realise that the outbreak of ww1 was a catastrophic miscalculation in which french officials played an important part and they were incredibly lucky that 1) britain entered the war, 2) american entered the war

clemenceau's ruthlessness at versaille reflected a fear that he had to appease general french opinion, and this fear is exactly what fed into the stupidity of french foreign policy prior to ww1

tl;dr he had no self awareness or knew what he was doing and was a coward for it

french fags making shit up
Clemenceau was a weak ass faggot who couldn't handle the war just like every other frogs
Wilson was definitely the most badass, Clemenceau is far behind. Hell, nobody even remembers his name

this
Clemenceaux was just a dwarf throwing tantrums from time to time to not look weak to make up with his incompetence

(((Anglos))) in full damage control mode

>"Leadership should always be held by an odd number of people and three is already too many"
I like this line

Who's the fourth?

false actually
Clemenceau was very determined to win the war, but at Versailles he was moderate on the French side, Poincaré and Foch for example both were somewhat disappointed with the armistice because they wanted to press on into Germany while Clemenceau was glad that the war was over. Generally Clemenceau thought that Versailles was a reasonable success for France, and he got a good bargain out of it.

>"America is the only nation in history which miraculously has gone directly from barbarism to degeneration without the usual interval of civilization."
Motherfucking Kek! I'll remember this one.

Hitler would agree.

Clemenceau was probably the most devious. Him and DLG played Wilson like a fiddle and fucked over Orlando so fucking hard he literally wept at what his country had done in the war.