What is a person?

What is a person?

Is IQ the only valid way of measuring worth?

I doubt it since most people (ignoring apathetic edgelords) would say those with cognitive disabilities are still "people".

Nature itself measures how 'worthy' you are you sperg.

A person is not defined by the way it thinks or feels or the things they do. It's defined by biological parameters that have been recognized in the "animal" human being.

>gaiafaggotry

>cultural anthropology tard

Expect nothing but pseudoscience and people making very credulous arguments in support of pseudoscience for the next 150 posts O P

but then why can't you contribute something?

>Is IQ the only valid way of measuring worth?

IQ is a shit way of measuring worth, it should be one of several means, certainly not the only one. Some high IQ people are a complete fucking blight on society, and have higher incidences of mental illness.

>IQ
How would you measure the IQ of all the world and terminate all unworthy "people"?

I don't know and I'm not saying we should. What you're getting at is the exact problem I have with the reactionary stormtard masses occupying the internet right now.

To say "negroids" are inferior because they (supposedly) have lower IQs (a measurement, mind you, that is heavily affected by more factors than just genetics) is problematic and head-ache inducing to say the least.

But how do you do it?
Should we wait until europeans get invaded, murdered and mongrelized to measure their IQ?

>Is IQ the only valid way of measuring worth?
no - provably so
high iq people are perfectly capable of being failures, which means there's more to a worthy person
no reason laziness, lack of motivation, disruptiveness, lack of creativity can't be genetic in origin
even iq isnt entirely genetic in origin
no we should wipe out niggers and dysgenic whites
pic related

now fuck off?
lol

> for some reason suddenly thinking about the Dutch great grandparents of my friend who unironically believed mascots were fully organic, mutated people
> for some reason suddenly thinking about Syrian neighbor who's working to get his Masters is economic theory

syrians are white
the christian ones are even white culturally

Well, it's pretty fair so amerindians suffered that fate. Why shouldn't the white man suffer it too?

He's already being replaced, right?

>He's already being replaced, right?
no he isn't poltard

stop false flagging and make an argument in good faith

Can we get back to discussing what criteria a chimp and dolphin would have to make to be considered people?

kek

I thought this image was of mini Dolphins swimming in a river beside some relaxing chimps, what IQ am I?

i don't see species
we are all one species; earth has no boundary, we are all one galaxy; our galaxy is superior to all others and it's imperative that we annihilate the lesser galaxies to preserve a future for milky-wayans

>the christian ones are even white culturally

That is fucking stupid.

>high iq people are perfectly capable of being failures,

Not quite often.

>white culturally

The ones that don't do well often have fucked up childhood, circumstances or caught bad habits like drugs or obsessive media consumption but given the chance they will shine like my cousin (getting guardianship of him was worth the struggle. His old life was pure hell that was pure "dude what the fuck").

Yes, quite often.

I have an average IQ but I was exceptional at maths and sciences. I got BTFO after I didn't study and left the uni because of my insecurities, wow, anime, jerking off several times a day and browsing Veeky Forums 24h every day.

I still have an easy time with maths, but I just can't get a grip with any routine or anything.

Given the frequency of worthless failures who spend their days bragging about their IQ on a Malaysian origami forum I'd say quite often.

>Not quite often.
with a probability of more than 0
which means there's more to a person than IQ, EVIDENTLY since iq explains 25% of the variance in job performance

this is all pretty obvious

a person is a human being. you can further specify that a person also be living or conscious to some degree (IE bob is a person, deceased bob was a person, and braindead bob may or may not be a person depending on how you feel that day)

worth is meaningless without a relevant criteria. worthy of what? of being alive? of being a citizen? of being praised for something?

Veeky Forums isn't the norm. People really gotta stop taking this site as representative of the general population. Also people really like overestimating their intellect here.

Lets say worthy of the dictionary form of empathy, which is seeing, for example a dolphin, as your peer.
(it's really hard to describe with words what seeing someone as a human being worthy of love and kindness is since so many people here literally view those with different lips and skin as animal filth)

>What is a person?
Whatever the public in general agree that a person is.

Which means that personhood will always be almost entirely decided by feelings and have no particular reference to internally consistent philosophical argument.

>rK selection faggotry detected

your shit's been blown out since 1972, rKfag

spooky