What were your worst crypto investments?

Console me anons, what were your biggest losses? Did you ever fall for a meme coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

businesswire.com/news/home/20160929005210/en/Rennova-Health-Signs-Definitive-Agreement-Acquire-Pharmacogenetic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lost 700 on bancor
lost 600 on NMR
Lost 400 on MYST
Don't sweat it because that ain't shit now and my blockfolio is swole

Bought 4 Bitcoins worth of Waltcoin at 30k Satoshi three days ago.

It's not trading at 12k.

this piece of shit

Holding NEO
:)
I can only smile now,because I now know death is near

espers. went from .81 btc to .07. Just fuck my life up senpai

Digibyte
Zencash
Swarm city token

Wasnt this really hyped up? Maybe just one shill working very hard

Lost 6 eth on blockcat.
Lost 6 eth on mysterium.
Lost 7 eth on CFI.
Lost 3 eth on sia.
Lost 3 eth on Bytom.
Still up 120% overall so chin up user.

I lost about 100 bitcoin back in early July buying a set of alts at the top. Been able to make about 50 bitcoin back from that.

Have I ever fallen for a meme coin? Yes, I put 2 btc into Bill Coin (be like Bill) when it first came out. Never gained any traction and worth nothing now.

I'm bagholding both VTC and Stratis. Down .39BTC on stratis and .48BTC on VTC. Lost .07BTC on espers. Oh well, can't win them all, and I've profited on dozens of other cryptos, quintupled my BTC this year.

lost a lot to 0x. My biggest regret is not buying MBRS when it was under 2k sats.

strat will recover... i hope

my first few investments were awful, am currently a -99% espers marine, and also sold my lomo and mona bags at -50% each

then i learned my lesson and stopped investing in shitcoins, still haven't been able to recoup my losses though

Also Anons, what was the main reason you bought?

Extensive research, did it feel right? Idk I feel like my intuition is off

Just wait for the ICOs to start rolling in.

>VTC
Youtuber I listen to shilled it, he normally gives good advice and I listened to him. This might sound dumb but I've gained far more from listening to him even if I hold VTC and it drops all the way to 0.
>Stratis
Liked the premise of smart contract cryptos allowing more than just Solidity. Still do which is what got me into NEO as well and why I'll continue holding stratis.
>espers
I fuck around with complete shitcoins for fun sometimes. I got a 6x on Kidscoin for instance back when yobit shitcoins kept being posted. Just happened to lose on that one, cut my losses before they got too big.

RNVA.

I saw like 6 different threads about how it was gonna go through the roof, they just made some big aquisition.

I bought it around $1.50 I think?

It's now worth about 5% of what I paid for it.

TNT about 3 hours ago

RDD at 80 sats
XEL at 17k

>2k on POSW

yall niggas don't even know about KIDS

Bought ETH at 390. Sold at 150.

businesswire.com/news/home/20160929005210/en/Rennova-Health-Signs-Definitive-Agreement-Acquire-Pharmacogenetic

Was it this?

Ouch user, do you trust ETH now? Now that it has gone from shit and back?

NEO, bought 24 pieces for 41,50, sold them for 41, right before the crash.

Fuck this sack of shit

>deposit 5 BTC on Bitmex
>turn it into 10 BTC in a couple of days
>lose smaller amounts over the span of a couple of days later
>try to make it back to 10 BTC by trading more and on higher leverage
>lose it all
>rage deposit 8 BTC
>lose it all

mco at 9.10

>type RNVA into tradingview
>keep zooming out

holy shit it just gets worse and worse the further out you zoom. Why the fuck would you ever put money in this reverse-splitting piece of shit?

Sold ETH at $300 three weeks ago to buyer NEO at $52. Lost about $11k not to mention the profit i woulda made if I sold the 90 I had at what ETH is at now.

Cashed out Ξ600 last year ($11 ATH) to buy meds for my brother. I didn't buy more Block last year when it was 8 cents. Sold 18k ARK for NAV last March.

>to buy meds for my brother.

That's a good reason to cash out honestly

What's the channel you saw VTC shilled on?

There were many options, I admit I panicked and took whatever was the fastest option to cash out, which was Ethereum.

falling for the espers meme like a fucking idiot. I could of doubled my money though, if i was paying attention to it.

I'm still hesistant about ETH, but I've learned a lot since then. Mostly to avoid buying at ATH. Thankfully I more than recouped my losses through OMG.

Right at my first investments. The moment I bought my first fractions of Bitcoin like two months ago was like three hours before the market halved. I broke even, though.

Cryptobaron

Monaco scam

For all of those it was just fomo. Learned my lesson a little more with each. Not perfect, but much better.

You think OMG will keep climbing?

cfi, zencash, bancor (at some point), swarm city, sumokoin, ect

i still fall for meme coins, but usually buy in quite early, before it gets shilled to death here. my main problem (which i still have) is deciding how long i want to hold a coin for. ive destroyed my gains just by holding onto a coin for a little too long. i still make a decent return, but watching your shitcoin go from +1000% to +150% within a few days is a little disheartening. having a time horizon for this shit is paramount to success imo

>Bytom BTM

Bought near ath, down over 50% now

>HealthCareChain HCC

Bought this piece of shitcoin when it was released in binance. Over 80% investment lost already

Fucking chinkcoins. Never again

monaco bent me over and fucked me.

was so hyped for it with news about the app but then as soon as i downloaded their shitty app i knew i was fucked

OBSIDIAN

POSW
I lost 3 btc worth

>OBSIDIAN
Are you retarded? It's not even on any exchanges yet?

My biggest losses were ones that I sold too early (MCO)
But apart from that I lost money on MCO (about 30% of investment)
NEO (Current 20% down)
Still hodling though.
Still up because of OMG 40% gain
and ETH also up

lost a lot on MCO and NEO

gained a lot on BTC, ETH and BNB

yes im a newfag

Sell your PoSW.

DGB

Got out immediatly once I saw the Ms paint presentation.

On a lesser note sia and their bumblefuck team.

>Hurrr news on friday.

Posts on twitter about their fucking miner on tuesday and apparently that was 90% of the fucking news.

Still mad about that one.